Help Me Please

TrynaImprove

Awards
Hi, whats up board?! Its been a while, but since i used OEP, i have seen a change in my body composition. I am 5'11, 205, 17%BF. i am still losing weight and will hopefully continue to lose body fat, not muscle. I am considering taking "the usual" 1st cycle which i've seen to be dbol and test e or dbol and test prop. during this time, i am going to be going to the gym and also completing the p90x and then intensity.

Questions:
1. Which cycle is best to use for my goals, which are to gain at least a little bit more size but to cut and look good for the summer and definitely by the beginning of the college semester (mine starts in august)?! Dosage?!

2. Should i be taking these cycles while doing the exercises and working out in the gym or will it be over doing it?!

3. What will be the best options for the essential PCT?! Dosages?!

Thanks again for your help.

PS: i know, i will have to drop some more body fat so i do not intend to begin a cycle until i am down to at least 15%BF.

Tyler3295

Awards
Most recommend test enanth or cyp for a first cycle. Running test prop will have less bloat though (for your "summer body" desire). That's pinning at least EOD though. Can get old sometimes.

I would recommend running cyp @ 500mg/wk. Doing HIT cardio, drinking adequate water, and a low sodium intake shouldn't really leave you retaining much if any water. Dbol, on the other hand, is wet as ****, lol.

As long as your diet, cardio, and training in check this will work wonders for you as a first cycle. Just make sure to get proper amounts of rest and sleep or you WILL be over-doing it.

---

As far as PCT goes, different forums run different PCT, lol. Some people run Nolva only, some run Clomid only, others (including myself) run both.

My current PCT is going to be..
Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
and
Clomid @ 75/50/50/25

However, a test only cycle is mild enough that one compound for PCT will suffice. (Of course, if you ran one, I would up the dosages from what I am running)

Which AI do you plan on running?

TrynaImprove

Awards
i have no clue as to what else to use. is an ai really necessary in this case?! if it is, which do you prefer?! im open to any and all suggestions. thanks.

Tyler3295

Awards
i have no clue as to what else to use. is an ai really necessary in this case?! if it is, which do you prefer?! im open to any and all suggestions. thanks.
I'll give you another freebie, but consider soem research man.

I use arimidex @ .25-.5mg EOD. Aromasin works too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
from the looks of your post history you have asked this plenty of times and gotten an answer each time. Why not just go with the answers you have received?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have 17% body fat and want to lose it... dbol will not be your friend.

take some test as suggested, test e, test c it dont matter
add in some winny instead if the dbol.

do some more research.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hi, whats up board?! Its been a while, but since i used OEP, i have seen a change in my body composition. I am 5'11, 205, 17%BF. i am still losing weight and will hopefully continue to lose body fat, not muscle. I am considering taking "the usual" 1st cycle which i've seen to be dbol and test e or dbol and test prop. during this time, i am going to be going to the gym and also completing the p90x and then intensity.

Questions:
1. Which cycle is best to use for my goals, which are to gain at least a little bit more size but to cut and look good for the summer and definitely by the beginning of the college semester (mine starts in august)?! Dosage?!

2. Should i be taking these cycles while doing the exercises and working out in the gym or will it be over doing it?!

3. What will be the best options for the essential PCT?! Dosages?!

Thanks again for your help.

PS: i know, i will have to drop some more body fat so i do not intend to begin a cycle until i am down to at least 15%BF.
see if u can lay ur hands on BOSC epi/tren u can buy on UK sites and most will ship to US

Just ran this cyle with test base

lost 4"waist +5lg weight +40lb bench sound like what ut after?

if money is not an issue add VAR and Proviron for entire cycle you will be one happy camper