Light gyno symptoms after tren+sdrol cycle

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Ran a cycle over a year ago of 75mg EOD of tren and up to 30mg ED of superdrol. Ran proper PCT and everything came back to normal... until a few months later I started feeling a tingling sensation behind my right nipple. Has been about 7 months since I started feeling it and only notice it when I push against the middle of my right pec or give someone a tight hug. Although barely noticable and staying the same over time, I can feel like a tiny pea-sized sensitive area behind the nipple if I try to feel for it.

Last time this happened a few years ago I ran 12.5mg Nolva ED and it went away after about 3 weeks. I'm a broke college kid and would prefer to wait a few months to repeat the same process (and not have to incur additional interest on my credit card) so, assuming that a repeat Nolva treatment process is the best solution, would it be OK to wait a few months rather than take care of it immediately? Also would this be the best method to get rid of symptoms given that it has worked for me before? Thanks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you wait, and you still have high levels of E2, you run the risk of the tissue growing larger. You may also have high levels of prolactin since you did tren and PCTed with nolva right?