Mdrol Cycle-Start with 20mgs or 10??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I am about to run an mdrol cycle, have all pct on hand etc etc. First time with this compound, second cycle ever ran- I know it is extremly toxic/powerfull, have been doing research for the past month- seriously. So this is my question. I have read many people like to start off with 10mgs and then move up to twenty mgs by like day 3-8. I also know the half life of mdrol(or superdrol as its a clone) is very short, nowhere near 24 hours. So I am asking why should I not take one in the am and one in the pm from the very get go? I was orginally thinking of taking 10mgs for the first 2 days and then on day 3 bump it up to 20mgs for the rest of the cycle, but why not just start with 20? I am curious and hear to learn, people with experience please let me know. Thanks guys!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
ran a cycle...ran it at 10/20/30...heard it was the safest...as in pro to con ratio

id stick with ten, you will feel it bro, different than any ph i took before it.

what was your first run?

Atmosphere

Awards
If its your first time with m-drol start with a week at 10 then go up from there

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20/20/20/possibly 30
20 is usually the sweet spot and if you dose 1 10mg pill per day, you dont have stable levels of m-drol in your blood stream; the half life is like 6 hours. IMO, start off with 20mg, im sure you'll be able to handle the over rated sides.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I will be running a log....My first cycle was methyl E (same as epistane) at 30/30/30/40, I dunno what gamer2be said makes more sense to me....but Im not sure, I think I may just run it 20 all the way through! If I have crazy sides well....i will adress it then...only sides I experinced from epistane is hard falling asleep dry joints and some hotness of the body.....only way I can explain it lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like starting with 10... the first week my weightgain is so quick that using more doesn't change much. Last time i used SD i started at 30mg (part of comparing to my Mdrol and proving a point) and it was TOO much to start with, I was dehydrated 24/7 and started cramping up lol. Start with 10, give that like 5 days min. then go to 20. IMO 30 isn't very necessary, I'd rather run 20 longer.

SD is strong stuff. I can feel it a difference within the first few pills.

Drink a lot of water.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I like starting with 10... the first week my weightgain is so quick that using more doesn't change much. Last time i used SD i started at 30mg (part of comparing to my Mdrol and proving a point) and it was TOO much to start with, I was dehydrated 24/7 and started cramping up lol. Start with 10, give that like 5 days min. then go to 20. IMO 30 isn't very necessary, I'd rather run 20 longer.

Drink a lot of water.
When it comes to anything hardcore I'd take this guys advice above and beyond, look into his superdrol guide that would help you out a lot i think.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to anything hardcore I'd take this guys advice above and beyond, look into his superdrol guide that would help you out a lot i think.
x2, check the guide out...i def learned some things

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Drink a lot of water.
My mdrol must have been underdosed because I did not get the effects you experienced. I ran up to 30mg and had no sides, no lethargy or dehydration. I was eating mad amounts of carbs on it too, and weight gain was sub par for that "powerful" of a steroid.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much did you goin on cycle gamer?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard of people having sub par gains on mdrol....but then again I have heard of other people making massive gains- it is my first time with m-drol....and CEL has been around forever I do not think it will be bunkus....I will run it at 10 mgs for five days then bump it up

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My mdrol must have been underdosed because I did not get the effects you experienced. I ran up to 30mg and had no sides, no lethargy or dehydration. I was eating mad amounts of carbs on it too, and weight gain was sub par for that "powerful" of a steroid.
no sides at 30mg is a little unusual, so is the subpar weightgain. Maybe you should provide more details so we can get a better idea, how much exactly did you gain and how many calories a day? Previous cycles?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Unreal's Guide to Superdrol...................has about all you will need to know............made my research on Mdrol really easy............and I am dying to start my Mdrol cycle but my freakin' shoulder is still not right!!!

ecko1022

Awards
i wouldnt go more then 20mg for your first cycle. make sure to have a good cycle support with it. 10/20/20/20 then into pct.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no sides at 30mg is a little unusual, so is the subpar weightgain. Maybe you should provide more details so we can get a better idea, how much exactly did you gain and how many calories a day? Previous cycles?
m-drol cycle was: 20/20/30/30
Noticed a lot of my mdrol caps werent completely full.
My split was usually 230-250 grams protein 500-700 grams of carbs and about 400-500 grams of fat. My caloric intake was between 4500 and 5500 everyday. I think I put on 4lbs total for the cycle. I had minimal strength gains. No acne, and I didnt feel all to aggressive. I did notice an increase in libido and energy though. Maybe superdrol isnt my friend or my mdrol just sucked..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
m-drol cycle was: 20/20/30/30
Noticed a lot of my mdrol caps werent completely full.
My split was usually 230-250 grams protein 500-700 grams of carbs and about 400-500 grams of fat. My caloric intake was between 4500 and 5500 everyday. I think I put on 4lbs total for the cycle. I had minimal strength gains. No acne, and I didnt feel all to aggressive. I did notice an increase in libido and energy though. Maybe superdrol isnt my friend or my mdrol just sucked..
500-700grams of carbs, 400-500 grams of fat, is that a joke or a typo, what the what??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500-700grams of carbs, 400-500 grams of fat, is that a joke or a typo, what the what??
Haha, im not all too good with macros, that was an approximation. But the amount of carbs I had per day was definitely over 400 grams..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's over 4000 calories of fat alone! lol you should pay more attention to your macros man. Anyway, that's some of the ****tiest results I've seen for Superdrol, for a well-dosed month long cycle, eating what I'm guessing is a lot, and gaining 4 pounds and minimum strength, yep pretty ****ty results. I've seen it way too often with Mdrol and had my own experienced, I just can't trust that stuff.

I can eat maintenance calories and gain more than 4 pounds on SD, lol... the water/glycogen uptake is ridiculous

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg is enough for me throughout. All I do is jack up my carbs big time and leave protein/fats the same.. works damn good for me.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this mdrol turns out to be bunk I am going to be SO pissed off....but I took my first dose tonight and already vascularity has increased...I have heard of many good reports of mdrol...and a few bad ones....if this IS a bad batch and Im not up by like 3 lbs the first week....wtf do I do?

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Stop taking it and start some light pct, & take some time off just in case. Then go find some better ****, I suppose.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid advice....I am hitting the gym tommorrow morning....going to go ahead and bump it up to 20mgs.....maybe Im crazy....but this **** does not have a long half life....it seems kinda pointless to take at ten mgs..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If this mdrol turns out to be bunk I am going to be SO pissed off....but I took my first dose tonight and already vascularity has increased...I have heard of many good reports of mdrol...and a few bad ones....if this IS a bad batch and Im not up by like 3 lbs the first week....wtf do I do?
just stop worrying, that'll kill gains! Think positive. If you are feelin' the first pill then it sounds good :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suppose your right! Im going to DESTROY the gym tommorrow!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
but this **** does not have a long half life....it seems kinda pointless to take at ten mgs..
lmfao that's why I always chuckle a little when I see people running it low like that. You might as well go straight for the sweet spot!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid advice....I am hitting the gym tommorrow morning....going to go ahead and bump it up to 20mgs.....maybe Im crazy....but this **** does not have a long half life....it seems kinda pointless to take at ten mgs..
lol why do i bother responding to PMs from guys asking for my opinion when its "pointless"

I think people should learn to appreciate the substance. I'd rather see guys dosing lower and running longer. The first week, there's so much happening to your body, your body can only respond so quickly, i don't think 20mg adds much. But whatever, I learned long ago that steroids and impatience are intrinsically inseparable entities...

lmfao that's why I always chuckle a little when I see people running it low like that. You might as well go straight for the sweet spot!
well then u are laughing at me and all the guys with a semblence of patience... When someone runs 10mg or 5mg a day and makes some slow keepable gains i clap for them

When someone blows up in 3 weeks and then deflates all of it, i'm the one laughing at them...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your right....I was thinking- If its only in my blood for 6-8 hours why wait another 24 hours.......then I realized just now as im typing this that just because IT ISNT ACTIVE in my blood for any longer than 6-8 hours DOES NOT mean 10 mgs a day is useless......unreal your right...Im going to run it at 10mgs the first 5 days and then bump it up

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** I might run it at 10mgs for 10 days and then bump it up. Altering my cycle to four weeks of mdrol and 3 of epi like so
mdrol 10/10/20/20 epi- 0/0/0/40/40/40

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like to go by feel. I like to type up cycle plans like 10/20/20 etc etc but they're guidelines for people. When I cycle now, I go by feel with my doses and durations. So just train, live, go slow, enjoy it, when you want MORE out of it, more is available.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I like to go by feel. I like to type up cycle plans like 10/20/20 etc etc but they're guidelines for people. When I cycle now, I go by feel with my doses and durations. So just train, live, go slow, enjoy it, when you want MORE out of it, more is available.
Dude your a beast, do you train each body part once or twice a week? Can i see your split? I have always trained each body part twice a week (mostly) mainly because i love lifting and being in that atmosphere, but im starting to wonder if I'd make better gains having all my nutrition go just to my chest monday, and just to my back tuesday, and so on not to mention the extra rest.(Im usually sore a day or two after training but never sore when the 2nd time to train the same bodypart comes around) Thanks for any input

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this **** is working-first dose vascularity increased and as soon as my girlfriend walked in I was HORNY AS ALL HELL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's over 4000 calories of fat alone! lol you should pay more attention to your macros man. Anyway, that's some of the ****tiest results I've seen for Superdrol, for a well-dosed month long cycle, eating what I'm guessing is a lot, and gaining 4 pounds and minimum strength, yep pretty ****ty results. I've seen it way too often with Mdrol and had my own experienced, I just can't trust that stuff.

I can eat maintenance calories and gain more than 4 pounds on SD, lol... the water/glycogen uptake is ridiculous
Your one lucky mother ****er haha...

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Your right....I was thinking- If its only in my blood for 6-8 hours why wait another 24 hours.......then I realized just now as im typing this that just because IT ISNT ACTIVE in my blood for any longer than 6-8 hours DOES NOT mean 10 mgs a day is useless......unreal your right...Im going to run it at 10mgs the first 5 days and then bump it up
The half-life is about 8 hours.

A medication's half-life is the time it takes for the plasma concentration of a drug to reach half of its original concentration. More simply put, the half-life of a drug is how long it takes for half of it to be eliminated from the bloodstream.