1st PH Cycle=H-Drol stand-alone; Appreciate Feedback

nachosgrande

Awards
I know, I know. There's like 10,000 H-drol newbie advice threads out there, but as much as I've read, I still feel like there's no consensus on the perfect cycle. So, my hope is that you all can help me formulate the perfect cycle - for me!

Here's where I'm at: 31 yrs old; lifting seriously for the last three years;been bulking since February and I've gone from 155 lbs and 7% body fat - to 171 lbs and 10% bf. Been using protein, creatine, the occasional pwo, and good old fashioned food.

Here's my goals:body recomp. maybe gain 5-6 pounds of lean muscle while cutting body fat back to the 7-8% range. basically, just get a little fuller and little more cut. would like to have a good summer body ready for a trip in late August.

Here's the goodies I've secured: 2 bottles Cycle Assist (CEL), 2 bottles H-Drol, 1 bottle PCT Assist, 1 bottle inhibit-e, 1 bottle Reduce-XT and 1 bottle of liquid Tamox from a research chem outpost. Oh, and creatine and whey iso and casein, animal pak, all your basics, etc.

So my questions are:

- Do I have everything I need? Any additional recommendations?

- 5 or 6 weeks of H-Drol? And at 50, 75, or 100?

- OTC or SERM for PCT? A little bit leery of the liquid Tamox. I'd hate to be ignorantly running basically no PCT at all should the Tamox turn out to be bunk. Also, a little worried about additional liver stress. But I really don't want bitch tits, or homicidal rage, or suicidal ideation or whatever nasty things that could pop up from a weak PCT.

- Recommendations for how long I should run the PCT (for both OTC or SERM) and at what amounts?

I would really be grateful for any feedback. And sorry again, for yet another H-Drol thread.:tongue2:

flipsry09

Awards
I know, I know. There's like 10,000 H-drol newbie advice threads out there, but as much as I've read, I still feel like there's no consensus on the perfect cycle. So, my hope is that you all can help me formulate the perfect cycle - for me!

Here's where I'm at: 31 yrs old; lifting seriously for the last three years;been bulking since February and I've gone from 155 lbs and 7% body fat - to 171 lbs and 10% bf. Been using protein, creatine, the occasional pwo, and good old fashioned food.

Here's my goals:body recomp. maybe gain 5-6 pounds of lean muscle while cutting body fat back to the 7-8% range. basically, just get a little fuller and little more cut. would like to have a good summer body ready for a trip in late August.

Here's the goodies I've secured: 2 bottles Cycle Assist (CEL), 2 bottles H-Drol, 1 bottle PCT Assist, 1 bottle inhibit-e, 1 bottle Reduce-XT and 1 bottle of liquid Tamox from a research chem outpost. Oh, and creatine and whey iso and casein, animal pak, all your basics, etc.

So my questions are:

- Do I have everything I need? Any additional recommendations?

- 5 or 6 weeks of H-Drol? And at 50, 75, or 100?

- OTC or SERM for PCT? A little bit leery of the liquid Tamox. I'd hate to be ignorantly running basically no PCT at all should the Tamox turn out to be bunk. Also, a little worried about additional liver stress. But I really don't want bitch tits, or homicidal rage, or suicidal ideation or whatever nasty things that could pop up from a weak PCT.

- Recommendations for how long I should run the PCT (for both OTC or SERM) and at what amounts?

I would really be grateful for any feedback. And sorry again, for yet another H-Drol thread.:tongue2:
I'd recommend getting a SERM and taking Cycle Assist during cycle and post cycle. I'm running 6 weeks (50/50/75/75/75/75) and it took until the middle of week 3 to kick in, so thats just my opinion. Also, I don't think you'll need an OTC post cycle product if you run a SERM, just get a test booster and start it week 3.