My first H drol cycle

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm going to be starting my first H drol (CEL) cycle in one week, I have already been preloading cycle assist for a week now and I'm getting pretty excited to start H drol. so here is what my cycle is going to look like:

On cycle:

Multivitamin- 1 cap per day
Fish oil- 3000mg per day
Controlled Labs Gylcergrow- 2 scoops per day
Cycle assist- (as recommend on the bottle) I started running this two weeks before starting h drol
H drol- 50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT:
1: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
2: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
3: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
4: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
LiverCare- throughout
Fish oil- 3000mg per day
Multvitamin- 1 caps per day
Body mortar by advanced muscle science- 1 scoop per day during workout
Controlled Labs Gylcergrow- 2 scoops per day

If anyone has any advice or criticism I would really appreciate it

My diet is going to look like this:

2,854 kcals per day
445 g carbs per day
135 g protein per day
60 g fat per day

Carbs Protein Fat
meal 1: 89g 22g 10g
meal 2: 44g 22g 10g
meal 3: 111g 22g 10g
meal 4: 134g 22g 10g
meal 5: 44g 22g 10g
meal 6: 22g 22g 10g

Meal 3 is my pre workout meal and meal 4 is post workout

I'll start showing progress once I start h-drol

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
You need to AT LEAST double your protein, among other changes. Protein is the real key to any muscle building program. 1.5-2grams PER pound of bodyweight. I ran 300g protein on both my H-drol cycles and didnt feel like it was enough. YOu eat 135 g of protein a day on an H-Drol cycle and you might as well throw your money in the garbage. You wont gain much, and anything you do will disappear in Post Cycle

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
You need to AT LEAST double your protein, among other changes. Protein is the real key to any muscle building program. 1.5-2grams PER pound of bodyweight. I ran 300g protein on both my H-drol cycles and didnt feel like it was enough. YOu eat 135 g of protein a day on an H-Drol cycle and you might as well throw your money in the garbage. You wont gain much, and anything you do will disappear in Post Cycle
I took that diet from a RD, thats a common mistake made by people. You DON"T need that much protein, I'm a senior in college studying Exercise Physiology its 1.5 - 2 grams per kg of body weight. Yes protein does build muscle but why do I need so much of it? Carbs are what gives your muscle energy and it spares your body's proteins. Trust me bro you read in all of the bodybuilding magazines you need so much protein, but where is the literature ? If you eat too much protein your body will just turn store it as fat. I have given this diet to my friend who recently competed in a bodybuilding competition and got down to 2.6 % body fat, get almost all of his strength and muscle mass gains, and won his weight class for the show.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Trust me bro.. you eat 135g of protein on an H-drol cycle.. then well chat when you PCT is over and well see how much you gained..

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Trust me bro you read in all of the bodybuilding magazines you need so much protein, but where is the literature ?.
Heres the literature. My line of work deals with human phsy development and diets

ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/292/1/E71

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf073059z

www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/84/3/623 this is from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. About 8 links on this page all with relevant info

www.scienceblog.com/community/older/2004/1/2004734.shtml This one disputes your claims about carbs, citing studies showing carb consumption had a far lesser effect on protein synthesis and muscle mass than originally though.

Some of the journals are private, but Im sure you have JSTOR etc. passwords to access them

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Im not disagreeing with anything that is in those articles, but none of those articles talk about how much protein intake thought the day, it just talks about certain lab settings. Also in a lot of those articles you can't conclude anything. In most there is no alpha level set or correlations show or correlation of determination to state the actual meaningfulness of the study.

"The principal finding was that intake of 100 grams of carbohydrates after resistance exercise improved muscle net protein balance. "

That is a quote from one of the articles you gave me that proves my point of carbs being affective in sparing protein.

350zman

Awards
You definately need more protein, id say at least 1 gram for each pound you weigh. I just finished my cycle of h-drol, at 50/75/75/75/75, and gained 15lbs lean mass and took in about 225g of protein when i weighed 175 to start. If your gonna run 6 weeks id suggest bumping the last week up to 100 because the gains really start to slow in the 5th weeks. IMO the 6th week is sorta a waste at 75

flipsry09

Awards
You definately need more protein, id say at least 1 gram for each pound you weigh. I just finished my cycle of h-drol, at 50/75/75/75/75, and gained 15lbs lean mass and took in about 225g of protein when i weighed 175 to start. If your gonna run 6 weeks id suggest bumping the last week up to 100 because the gains really start to slow in the 5th weeks. IMO the 6th week is sorta a waste at 75
I'm eating my body weight in protein maybe a little less and I put on 10-12 lbs in 4 weeks on h-drol :sad3: I don't think you need 2g per bodyweight

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
So I'm thinking I might run Stano-drol by CEL with my H drol cycle

h drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
stano-drol 450/450/450/600/600/600

Any thoughts ?

flipsry09

Awards
So I'm thinking I might run Stano-drol by CEL with my H drol cycle

h drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
stano-drol 450/450/450/600/600/600

Any thoughts ?
Your h-drol dosing looks fine, just make sure you run a serm + test booster for post cycle as well as cycle assist during and post cycle. As for stano-drol, I read its the same as LG's Methyl Masterdrol, honestly I never thought LG's products were great but that's just me. If it's methylated, no one on here is gonna recommend to stack them because 2 methyls is terrible for your liver.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Your h-drol dosing looks fine, just make sure you run a serm + test booster for post cycle as well as cycle assist during and post cycle. As for stano-drol, I read its the same as LG's Methyl Masterdrol, honestly I never thought LG's products were great but that's just me. If it's methylated, no one on here is gonna recommend to stack them because 2 methyls is terrible for your liver.

Yeah it is the same compound, but its not methylated so it would be fine to run with h drol. I just wanted to know what others thought about it.