Who Makes the Best Halo Clone?

P

pltdan

Awards
Opinions?

I've read good things about CEL's H-Drol and Purus' Halovar?

What do you guys think is the best, especially for a cutting stack?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
apples or oranges.

either one man

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say CEL or PP. Cel is pretty awesome, great clones. PP offers liquid oral administration with considerably more dosing options.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Opinions?

I've read good things about CEL's H-Drol and Purus' Halovar?

What do you guys think is the best, especially for a cutting stack?
halovar, turnibol by PP, helladrol by need2,

all good

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont use halodrol or any steroids to cut, unnecessary degradation of your health when there are so many other options out there.

Cut first, steroids later.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i would go with pp's turinabol being it's a lil more stronger than cel's and purus's and you get more servings from pp though you'll spend more $$$$$$$, but they're all great supps, so if you got the $$$$ to spend i would run with pp or if money is a issue cel and purus would be the better option

T

tigerbunny

Awards
cheap cutting stack would be eca. save the gear for a cycle right after your cut is done. you can probably pay for the ECA with the leftover money you have from not eating as much :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE....... go with PP

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dont use halodrol or any steroids to cut, unnecessary degradation of your health when there are so many other options out there.

this is what i did............. now im loving IT. eating crazy and still dropping BF look at my log SD/anadrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turinabol and helladrol will both give you a 6 week cycle with one bottle.

use hd to add on lean mass while decreasing body fat. not to loose weight.

mild steroid help prevent the catabolic effects of cutting calories.

if you just cut without using some type of anti catabolic substance (eca didn't have any anabolic, anti catabolic properties last time i checked), you will loose some muscle along with the fat. i dont know about you guys, but I dont want to loose any of my hard earned muscle.
eat clean, cut out most of your calories from fat, replace them with protein,carbs to get the same number or more of calories.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ this is similar to what i did, i had far greater results than low carb diet. also next time i probably will cut with clen and dbol. my last cut i used dbol for like a week on clen it was nice kept me looking full while cutting weight i looked like arnold small waist big upper body. but then decided to use AAS on separate phase so went back to a test booster

T

tigerbunny

Awards

if you just cut without using some type of anti catabolic substance (eca didn't have any anabolic, anti catabolic properties last time i checked), you will loose some muscle along with the fat. i dont know about you guys, but I dont want to loose any of my hard earned muscle.
eat clean, cut out most of your calories from fat, replace them with protein,carbs to get the same number or more of calories.
ya, i guess I would just rather run a test base while cutting instead of using solo orals. should have said taht though.

T

taze13

Awards

Eca is extremely anti-catabolic, with 80% of the weight removed being pure fat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL H-drol or PP Turinabol. However I would probably go with PP since they seem a bit more reputable. I am still a little leary of all the "bunk" batches of mdrol people reported using from CEL. However I have plenty of contacts who have had goodluck with CEL H-drol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used mdrol, prolly never will either, unless someone gives me a bottle free.

but have bought hdrol though. did what it was supposed to.

turinabol,helladrol,halovar,hdrol you have your pick of the litter there.

S

Sharkbiter32

Awards
I really liked my Halovar when I did a cycle. But I hear good things about all of them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm gonna use Halodrol to cut in a little bit, just to try to use it for some hardening, vascularity, and to help maintain some LBM... I think Hdrol is perfect for that.

If I had to choose right now... Yeah yeah I'd go with PP :)

B

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try helladrol and PP's that can compare the two? Or compare helladrol to any other clone youve tried?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try helladrol and PP's that can compare the two? Or compare helladrol to any other clone youve tried?
A clone is a clone. Hdrol is Hdrol. The benefit in Turinabol-LV is that is it is liqua vade, which allows for custom dosing. For example, I am on a 90mg dose, which wouldnt be possible with 25mg pills. Personally I would always take liquavade as opposed to pills.

BTW, Turinabol-LV is 10% off, The stack is 30% off, and if you buy more than one bottle, you can save 20, 30, or even 40 percent off.

B

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
A clone is a clone. Hdrol is Hdrol.
I was under the impression that some clones may not be as pure as others. I know the compound and dose they say on the bottles are the same, but whos regulating that thats actually whats in it? Thats why I was asking if people knew from personal experience that they seem to be on par.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression that some clones may not be as pure as others. I know the compound and dose they say on the bottles are the same, but whos regulating that thats actually whats in it? Thats why I was asking if people knew from personal experience that they seem to be on par.
Which is true, it can vary. Usually I say go with a company that is itself well regarded and has a good reputation. *Cough* Primordial *Cough*

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Which is true, it can vary. Usually I say go with a company that is itself well regarded and has a good reputation. *Cough* Primordial *Cough*
Cough* listen to him, they are the best not one bunk product ever that I have seen on these boards cough*