Best time to take d-bol???

tbinnerarity

Awards
I started taking dbol a little under 2 weeks ago. Since last monday I've gained about 6lbs. I usually take 20mg about an hour before workout and 10mg after, but idk if that's what works best. I don't feel it do anything during my workout if i take 20mg pre-workout (but then again idk if you're supposed to be able to tell it in your performance), but apparently it's working alright if i'm gaining like that and not getting much fat either.

So what works best for you guys. Just curious....

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
spread it out through the day as evenly as you can.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
research more. DBOL hald life 6 hours. so common sense............... dose every 6 hours

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
steroids are not like no explode. in order for steroids to be most beneficial they need to constantly be in ur blood

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
steroids are not like no explode. in order for steroids to be most beneficial they need to constantly be in ur blood
No Not really I gained like Crazy pulsing Superdrol 3days a week.. Mon-Wed-Fri.. So that statement would be false..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im the wrong person to mention pulsing too LMAO no offence but i think its for girls. if ur gonna pulse then stay clean. if u wanna take AAS might as well go big and make it count once a year, watch my thread SD/ANADROL stack

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
I like dbol at 40mgs a day, spread about every 4 hours and 10mgs about an hour before workout. I love dbol, its definately my favorite oral... well other than oral sex of course lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah same 40mg was sweet spot, i took it as high as 70mg all that happened was higher sides. dianabol should not really be dosed over 40mg

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thank you. oral steroids similar to test are most beneficail when constantly in blood levels

Tyler3295

Awards
thank you. oral steroids similar to test are most beneficail when constantly in blood levels
Right. This is not saying that you won't get SOME results if you aren't taking it consistently.

But damn, if you are gonna do it, why half-ass it? Taking at evenly divided intervals is quite easy.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. This is not saying that you won't get SOME results if you aren't taking it consistently.

But damn, if you are gonna do it, why half-ass it? Taking at evenly divided intervals is quite easy.
Because you obtain nearly the same results while being much easier on the body...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im the wrong person to mention pulsing too LMAO no offence but i think its for girls. if ur gonna pulse then stay clean. if u wanna take AAS might as well go big and make it count once a year, watch my thread SD/ANADROL stack
Ha Ha Are Liver And Kidney problems for macho men like you..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a friend who used to think just like you, now he needs a new Kidney and wishes he wasn't such a macho man like you.. He wishes he was more of a girly man like me..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah im also pretty sure ur buddy was the kind of guy who poped steroids and no pct for 5 months kinda thing LMFAO i know what i am doing i was on here years before i used any AAS ( i did used to have another sn) and i use MANY protect ssups on cycle. thats all being done i feel ti is safe to go ALL OUT.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if he needs a new kidney he should have been EASILY able to tell his old one was ebing damaged and stop his cycle. but he wasnt able to tell was he..... see i would and theni would stop............ dont compare me to some noob friend

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a fan of pulsing since Dr.D posted '' how to pulse orals'' very informative thread, it is a great way to run the harsher orals. I believe it's a little easier on the organs. To Jasen your coming off like an idiot. IMO

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ya its safer on organs no doubt but if ur so worried then dont run a cycle common sense.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
and to BC... i dont really care about my spelling on AM. its not a midterm paper. wonder why ur in the red...... lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
videpreta u gotta see, its not the fact that i am against pulsing.... its the fact that i am against ppl half-assing their cycles. if ur worried about sides easy DONT DO THEM AAS ARE DANGEROUS. and if ur gonna do them do them once a year do them good.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and to BC... i dont really care about my spelling on AM. its not a midterm paper. wonder why ur in the red...... lol
LMAO You can't beat me intellectually so you have to revert to kindergarden teasing. Ha ha your in the Red.. Classic Loser..lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
intellectually? wtf lmao are u talking about.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is dumb simply because if the toxicity of a certain compound has lead you to want to pulse, you should just run a less toxic compound.../
/
Im a firm believer that when you are supressing your natural test production, you should keep it fully supressed until you choose to restart your hpta. Pulsing sounds like a rollercoaster of hormonal hell.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes it for girls, because of the fear in the side effects. see lets pretend some is running a Superdrol cycle 5 weeks and the pulsed PP that's were i would consider pulse a good idea. someone only pulsing 1 AAS 3x times a week bad idea. hormone levels would fluctuate constantly up and down like wall street.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is dumb simply because if the toxicity of a certain compound has lead you to want to pulse, you should just run a less toxic compound.../
/
Im a firm believer that when you are supressing your natural test production, you should keep it fully supressed until you choose to restart your hpta. Pulsing sounds like a rollercoaster of hormonal hell.
EXACTLY

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wooow we just posted the same concept of "roller coastering hormones" at same time LMFAO

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Actually your contradicting yourself you think pulsing is for Girls..
If you pulse you'll be suppressed more so than if you dont pulse, b/c your off the juice more than your on the juice, which in turn will have your testosterone bumping to the beat of a 12 year old girl.... So in that sense, yes pulsing is for girls

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so with all due respect, thee guy who said i was wrong....... **** you. (and yes thats the anadrol talking)

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who used to think just like you, now he needs a new Kidney and wishes he wasn't such a macho man like you.. He wishes he was more of a girly man like me..
:lol: So your a "girly man" meaning you have a huge gyno problem and bitch tits? :fing02:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always heard to dose all your dbol before about an hour before your workout...

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard to dose all your dbol before about an hour before your workout...
I'd say, yeah you could depending on how much other **** your on that would be keeping your test levels stable.... Ya know like doing it for a boost, but I cant be too sure on this b/c Im a powerlifter and all I really need is test and dbol, with that said, If your on dbol to kickstart a test cycle I would think your best bet would be to split up the doses throughout the day

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
usually oral hormones are best dosed around 1 hour pre workout. thats how i take my anadrol around 45min then 30min before i take my SD

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol: So your a "girly man" meaning you have a huge gyno problem and bitch tits? :fing02:
You've always seemed to me like the kind of guy who likes men with tits..:fing02:Are you hitting on me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
reallly 4.5 WTF u sure? hold up........

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
googled this,

Dbol Facts
[17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 300.44
Formula: C20H28O2
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Ciba (originally)
Release Date: 1956
Effective dose: 25-50mgs (as low as 10 and as high as 100 have been reported)
Active Life: 6-8hours
Detection Time: up to 6 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
at night? huh

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The lack of intelligence and understanding in this thread is..

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Obviously there is going to some time where its not 6 hours for the d-bol (sleeping) I'm going to try to do mine 12PM, 6PM, 12AM. Does that look right? I'm a night owl, and some days I wake up later, so to keep a consist cycle that is how i'd like to do it.

Do I need to take with a fatty meal?