Thoughts on 11-oxo or 11-sterone? PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Thoughts on 11-oxo or 11-sterone? PCT?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thoughts on 11-oxo or 11-sterone? PCT?

Anybody had success with this? Do you need PCT with it? Want to run something mild that is not going to shut me down. Have Mdrol at home but am nursing a shoulder and trying to lean up a little for the summer.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

In the lower doses 225-300 for say 4 weeks, PA says you dont even need anything for PCT. In mid range doses up to about 500, he recomends something OTC. But if you run it 750-900mg you should use a serm probably.
  3. Banned
    Answers

It's supposed to be very effective at 450mg (reported 'sweet spot'). Supposedly very mild, OTC PCT 'should' be fine for doses under 600mg.

Would love to hear feedback from people who actually ran it though..
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I ran it at 300mg ED for 6 weeks. No PCT and all felt fine. Recomp turned out pretty nice. Haven't ran it any higher.

No bloodwork to prove it, but take it for what it's worth.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    I ran it at 300mg ED for 6 weeks. No PCT and all felt fine. Recomp turned out pretty nice. Haven't ran it any higher.

No bloodwork to prove it, but take it for what it's worth.

Whoa, no PCT! I'd be too nervous.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Whoa, no PCT! I'd be too nervous.
    Haha relax at 300mg your getting barley anyyy shutdown of LH or test.

I would still obey time on = time off, as well as the fact I probably wouldnt run it so low anyway. Expensive stuff tho.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

OTC pct is fine, this compound is super week in regards to shutdown
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i'm planning to use 11-oxo to bridge into PCT from my 19-norandro stack at a dose somewhere between 225mg & 375 mg for about 2-3 weeks. what do you guys think ?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    i'm planning to use 11-oxo to bridge into PCT from my 19-norandro stack at a dose somewhere between 225mg & 375 mg for about 2-3 weeks. what do you guys think ?
    I think you need to run it higher to cause sufficient supression before you hit PCT.

Otherwise boobies might grow
  10. New Member
    Answers

to DrAbs --

Following up on deadaim's comment, you are either A) running actives and not recovering, or B) recovering and into PCT.

Your body's testosterone production is mostly shut down once you are into a cycle. When this happens, you need to be taking enough AAS to compensate for the missing natural testosterone AND a substantial amount on top of that (otherwise, there is no point to the cycle). And when you are done with the cycle, you need to get your HPTA back in order as quickly as possible.

The gist of that is that it doesn't make sense to take a middling amount of a weak anabolic to finish off a cycle. You need to think "I am either ON or OFF." 300-375 mg of 11oxo strikes me as an undesirable middle ground, where you are hindering HPTA recovery but also not taking enough to get any kind of gains.

And as deadaim notes, that kind of middle ground also can complicate the estrogenic picture.

This will sound contradictory, but I will add that 11oxo is supposed to have a very short half-life. Patrick Arnold on another forum gave a SWAG of a half-life of a few hours. If you are smart about your dosing, and take it all at once in the morning (so that you are as far away as possible from the sleeping testosterone pulse), then 11oxo might help you to maintain gains as you enter PCT. Low-dose dianabol has been used that way for a long time. But you need to be doing full-blown PCT with a SERM for this to work.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Chim chim can you suggest what a 19-nor PCT with 11-oxo might look like; serm, ai, and 11oxo... Doses?

What about a natty T booster?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

as far as pct is concerned, check out the testosterone recovery stack by primordial performance. Chim Chim is right in every aspect and this stack is one that I used after a dymethezine and finavol (50 mgs of 19 nor) and I was fine. If you're really shut down or want to be extras cautious, personally I suggest researching torem. It's the only serm I'd use if I needed to.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys.....I am still debating. Wish more people would respond with personal experience.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sub Sterone Q & A?
    By yoshi5674 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 05:15 AM
  2. 11-sterone help
    By Grandegallo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 10:22 AM