First time with m1t, when do i see?

RockMam

Awards
Ive been on methyl 1 test for a total of 5 days now, I was wondering how long it took some of u bros to notice anything?
I've been on m1t ed and slin eod. only thing I notice is some extent of body def. but other than that no weight gains really.
I was dosing at 20 mg a day, but now I've started 40mg a day still with the same dossage of slin 30 ius x 2.
The only thing I can definatly notice is aggression, not like a tren or test full blown rage, but a annoying aggressive tissy fit kinda.
Its weird, this stuff must not react to me at all, I dont get any bad sides at all except aggressiveness, which I kinda like :D .
I've notice some of the sides like back pumps and lethargy, but it subsides quickly, I'll feel the lethargy for like 15 minutes then the **** makes me jump off my walls. Back pumps are always after a workout and only show up during the night, but it fades away fast. Im gonna up my dossage and see if I see a difference. I was lookin for a little mass since I noticed I retain water on it, oh well. It seems pretty good for strength tho, I put up 385 12 times yesterday so everything seems good with it, but I just belive its that way cause of the slin also, I dont think this substance would work for me alone, next cycle im throwing in some suspension or prop.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
40mg of M1t is way too much, to increase it from there is just plain stupid. You already doubled your dose beacuse gains did not come in the first 3-4 days? Nothing works that fast. You should definitely be stacking with test or 4ad, especially at that ridiculous dose. If you don't see weight gain by day 10 or so, re-check the diet & training. Also- The back cramps you'll get with 40mg will likely become unbearable.

Rock Lee

Awards
Am I reading this right? You saw no gains after 4 days so you doubled your dose (from twice the recommended amount to four times the recommended amount), and now you're going to up the dosage again?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
m1t is some seriously strong ****.. drop back down to 20mg if you must even go that high..

i would just give you advice off the top of my head and say EAT MORE.. but who knows where your problem lies. if you were making gains while off cycle then you should be making gains while on cycle. it may take longer for it to kick in as well, i'm sure it varies for person to person...

be safe!

RockMam

Awards
I eat fine, I just eat about 5 pounds of liver, I eat a lot of food guys, I weigh 240 solid now. I guess I'll wait and see, its just that being a methylated hormone and not a prohormone, I expected more out of it like other methyls I have used. maybe I'll keep the dosage but I dunno, I prefer to go hard core, and I've heard that serious juicers need to increase the dosage on this to see something, so I'll try whatever and see what comes up, I mean im pumpin slin with it so Im pretty sure I'll see something in about another 5 or 7 days. thx bros

U of R Man

Awards
Just my two cents, but I haven't kicked around the PH board in along time...And serious juicers know that less is more...The idea is to minimize sides while maximizing gains. I'm looking to do a legal (sighs) stack in a week ortwo...Just reading and noticed this post. Don't do something crazy like quadruple thedosage...eat a lot and train hard...you'll grow even without the PH.

DougMan

Awards
If you are lifting 385 for 12 and weight 240 I would say you probably know that is best for yourself. From reading your other posts I cant really understand why you are taking M1t. If you have access to real gear, why screw around with PHs? Especially one that is proven (search for blood tests results) to be hard on your liver. Is it a money issue or are you just experimenting for fun?

RockMam

Awards
U hit the nail :eek: its the money, real gear is nice but I dont have the cash, this stuff is cheap so I said aw f*ck it, I'll try it and see what everyones been saying. Its not just the money, I kinda wanted to try something different also.
Well since money sucks right now, I've been reading some posts. I guess I'll save up for that trip to thailand that I've been dreaming about. :p

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1-test is not a methylated ph, it's a methylated steroid. What brand are you taking? And did I read that right, 30 iu's of insulin x 2? Is that twice a day??? There really was no need to double the dose after 4 days though. 20mg would probably do you just fine, judging it after 4 days isn't even giving it a fair chance.

DougMan

Awards
U hit the nail :eek: its the money, real gear is nice but I dont have the cash, this stuff is cheap so I said aw f*ck it, I'll try it and see what everyones been saying. Its not just the money, I kinda wanted to try something different also.
Well since money sucks right now, I've been reading some posts. I guess I'll save up for that trip to thailand that I've been dreaming about. :p
haha nice. Just be careful when coming back. I would imagine bringing gear back into the country would be considered "outrageous and categorically dangerous terrorist activities so vile and evil it endangers national security" :rolleyes:

But as supersoldier asked, what brand are you taking? I have yet to read about people not getting results from M1t. Even if those results are lethargy and back pain. Usually M1t gives you something. I am sure if you push your doses high enough M1t will give you some results. Although that result maybe a messed up liver.

RockMam

Awards
I am using the higher power brand, usually I get good stuff from them. But u bros tell me.. crap or not?

Oh ya and I am using 30 ius of slin 2 times a day like usual, actually I finally have faith in this product. I've noticed a little something after my slin shot today. I still want to increase the dossage tho and see how it goes, after 10 days I'll see if this stuff is worthy or not. I have a **** load of it anyway, I thought I would stock up on it before the ban lol. Also slang a bit on the side if I dont want the rest and use the cash to buy some real juice! :gore:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10