interactions of stacking SuperDrol and Anadrol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if these are taken close enough would there be any negative interactions as one over powering another? or would the act in synergy 1+1=4?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a ******* but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont write "dont sstack they r dangerous etc etc to liver" sorry but thats one thing WE ALL know already. just wondering fi there is a form of synergy?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i've replied to a thread like this of yours before.

from what i've read on someone pulsing the two stacked, and know about the compounds themselves.

abombs + sd would have an increadble effect ran for a full cycle.
I couldn't imagine if I could take 5mg twice each day of sd, with 25mg of abombs pre workout. dayum. strength, pumps, size.

dayum i wish i had some anadrol 50.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to me the synergistic effect means something else entirely, with a single compound your gains will not scale linearly as you increase the dose i.e. 1 + 1 = 1.5

Two compounds are synergistic because since they are different, 1 + 1 = 2. There is no loss because you can hit the sweet spot on two compounds instead of hitting diminishing returns on one.

With SD+Abombs, yes you'll build strength and mass like crazy, but the strength you get off either of them is borderline dangerous... Do you want your bench to increase more than +10 pounds a week? Plus they both have a lot of gains due to waterweight, that's overlapping effects. I just don't really see the point. Yeah it's going to kick ass while it lasts but you can't run them long and the gains will be hard to keep.

Anyway 1 + 1 won't equal 4 in this case.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohh im running test as well waiting for ti to kick in. lmao i would never just run them too without test. second SD seems more dry then wet on me i would assume it would cut some water weight of from anadrol. also one more thing is it OK to take them both together before workout at same time yes? cuz i know some steroids have a way of weakening the other one. hope this dose not happen on sd/oxy. i will take one of each 30min with shake before gym, ok? ill come back and tell how it went

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
also UNREAL ur right it will increase strength, but i am very careful at this, i seen many ppl injure or tear muscle, usually i am the one telling all my buddies "when u on cycle just cuz u can dosent mean u should (weights)''. btw both of u guys thanks for the reply

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with just abombs alone the risk of tearing muscle is great.

aside from thinking they would be great cause their two powerful steroids.

we have superdrol. okay, a non aromatizing compound, that binds strongly to the a.r. and thats where it's effects are going to come from in a nutshell.

some call it a carb hogger. i would agree on that. but this in itself is why there is water retention. every gram of carb you have you'll have 3 grams of water for it.

that is where the water retention comes from, from the carbs one injest on cycle.

however, when you look at anadrol, it gets it's effects from a totally different means, not well understood. it doesn't bind well to the a.r, and is believed to get most of it's effects from the e.r. and another means.

with the two steroids being completely different in how the act in the body, this is how you would get the synergy between the two, they get their big gains through different mean.
all in all, the combo of these two steroid is on an epic scale.

and the biggest gains will also come with the biggest dangers. two very hepatotoxic steroids, and the risk of the muscle becomming so pumped, it tears apart from the bone.

extreme cycle for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to see any steroids that are truly synergistic other than the combo of testosterone + oral winny, with the oral winny lowering SHBG

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... well how about i report on here then? ill start my first workout in 4hoursill be back to reply right before the nba play offs i thank u all for your input so in return i will somewat log my experience.

i took one SD upon wakin at 9am i will take another lunch time around 230pm then 4pm shake 4.05pm SD and ANADROL and gym at 4;30pm ok?

this is my third time using SD so i danced with it a few times.
i know this stack will dirty box my liver i am using 2 grams of milk thistle before bed. (so it dose not interefere with the orals i read a nice article explain that MT does interfere so IMO it is best stacked before sleep long after last oral pill of the day) i am also using good dose of CHOLINE/ ALA. and adding SELENIUM TOO (heared it helps with liver) so my liver should be good

btw im using MASTAVOL as my SD and 0318 ANADROL

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
superdrol tends to give me diuretic effect so i am already on it for past week to really have sd kick in. im ready for the oxy :) my buddy has already used his half of this bottle of anadrol and said it is good worked on him massive pumps and size.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin of dosing ALA at 1200mg also should i add NAC? i want to build the most MASSIVE liver aid stack. since this whole escaped is not easy on liver

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOW thats some good anadrol! my forearms cramped up so bad i couldnt barely drive home. i had massive pumps...... SERIOUSLY. and a little more endurance and power than usual

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told you it was going to be sick. same thing i've seen before in other reviews of stacking these compounds.. day three should be crazy.

im so jealous.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i noticed something odd.......... im not as lethargic as when i was with only SD? also my hunger went down but i guess anadrol does this...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is my of day, what u guys thing should i just stack anadrol first thing in the morning with my SD and protein shake, or take them seperate

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
- another note i want to make, very minor back pumps started to form today. as well having alot of dry mouth aka cotton mouth

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me how many guys are constantly trying to test their 1 rep max while on cycle. Pretty reckless unless you are VERY experienced and REALLY know your body. This type of behavior is probably one of the major causes of muscle/tendon injuries while on I'd guess. Personally, while on cycle, I try to only lift weight that I can rep at least 4-6 times fresh - especially now since I am doing DC training which requires higher reps anyway. Also you should always do at least a couple warm up sets.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude did u read this thread at all, pls odnt ocmment unless u did. i AM AGAINST ONE REP MAX and i clearly stated above that i advice ppl to take it easy on strenght while on cycle. pls read thread before commenting

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I BODYBUILD NOT POWERLIFT. sorry if i sounded like an ass. i just hate when ppl add a thought to a convo that is completely incorrect

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
also UNREAL ur right it will increase strength, but i am very careful at this, i seen many ppl injure or tear muscle, usually i am the one telling all my buddies "when u on cycle just cuz u can dosent mean u should (weights)''. btw both of u guys thanks for the reply

PROOF -

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Just speaking in general as it seemed somewhat relevant. Don't be so sensitive.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i am not, i just see it all the time, ppl commenting w/o reading through the main points in threads. anyways this is not why i am loggin this stack. and with that im out goodnight

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill report back tomrrow with whats happening. 1 day down 39 days left of the orals. test 4 more months left

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
i am not, i just see it all the time, ppl commenting w/o reading through the main points in threads. anyways this is not why i am loggin this stack. and with that im out goodnight
:crying::crying::crying:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
defiantly feeling some kind of bloat today also constant dry mouth almost down 2 gallons of water by now which is alot ffor me usally i drinka gallon a day

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
im a little late on this thread but OP, if you get the chance look up one of my mini-logs, I ran OG SD for about 4 weeks ED between 10-20mg- and pulsed 25mg of Abombs 2-3 times a week

My starting weight was about 231, and my peak weight was 248 on cycle, by the end of pct i was in the 240s still, but it was difficult to keep...my caloric intake going into the cycle was pretty high from what i remember 3500-4800 ED supported by heavy carb intake as well as lean fats and 1.5-2g per lb of protein...at some point in this cycle I decided I wanted to recomp rather than go into an all out bulk so the lbs trimmed down accordingly with diet

things to note:
Strength: unbelievable...I hit a life PR of 405 on flat bench, where previously I had never f'd with a flat press of more than 365, I nearly tore a tendon performing the press as well, and as a result of pain in the front delt/tendons in that area I'm confident in saying I can definitely no longer hit that PR at the moment, my bent bb rows went from maybe 365x4 to 385x6...so enjoy the kick in strength, but in moderation for your own sake

Sides: heart rate & BP were elevated but not unbelievably high as one might expect, though I often had trouble sleeping as it felt my HR was high even while dormant. There was definite water retention as expressed by the huge jump on the scale, though visibly i did not look like a baloon...liver values were surprisingly ok, though noticeably elevated...joints and tendons began to bark real bad by week 3 and hindered further progress

In terms of gains and their longevity, I was pleased with what I kept. Like I said I began trimmed calories in the middle of the cycle so while my weight did drop, or level towards the end, strength continued to increase...my PCT was very solid, Mass FX, nolva, Anadraulic state...had to bump cals up again to keep strength from going too fast, but I would say 70% of gains have been kept to date

plan your cycle carefully, set up all your support supps as they are absolutely essential to this cycle, and listen to your body carefully, 3-4 weeks on this stack is all i could handle and i bet if i pushed it further things would have gotten pretty unbearable in terms of sides

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
just a fun fact...while researching my cycle I found that SD was supposedly derived from of somehow shapen from Anadrol...though as Jay said, they break down differently in the body and target different aspects...oddly enough, these differences fuse well when combined....i dont regret doing this cycle but i probably would never do it again...gl

PS drink plenty of water or expect to go to the doctor for a kidney infection

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1. i noticed a elevated hr too tomorrow is end of week 1
2. i did also notice sleep problems past 2 days (started ABOMB 2 days ago)

ohhhh yah thirsty as hell!!!!!!!! umm thinking of what else to add. watch this thread i got 40 days left of ABOMB

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw im at 30mg superdrol - 50mg anadrol no pulse, dirty boxing my liver

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohh its gettin worse bro ALOT worse! ill hold this and if i dont get any stomach pain i will up the dose of either SD or anadrol. my body can be very sensitive to orals, meaning when i am puttin too much in- IT LETS ME KNOW. i have done MANY orals. usually if i am too high i get massive stomach pain pale stool etc etc. btu no suprisingly im doing quiet well. but i am using ALOT of liver supps. so go figure lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
plus i have been good to my liver for a;most a year now, besides the occasional drinking every few weeks. a lot of ppl would call this cycle too much but i have seen many ppl do far worse. and i always have a mentality of cycle once a year cycle big

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
week 1 will be done tomorrow.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
BTW a little background info i weight roughly 228lbs and cut down to 193lbs in a 2.5months span. so i really busted my ass to make it on time to cycle in June. i had this mind set to get myself 40lbs less by June or else i would not cycle this year. and i did it so i consider this my reward. i was on a 1600cal diet massive amount of cardio, clenbuterol ETC ETC if was very tough. but here i am. you guys got a little background info so now i am bulking a well deserved bulk.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i noticed very mild headaches this morning. hey anyone know why anadrol gives u ****ty sleep and trouble fallin asleep

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i noticed something odd.......... im not as lethargic as when i was with only SD? also my hunger went down but i guess anadrol does this...
i think its because the anadrol still aromatizes

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wait can u please further explain? wouldn't that cause me to be MORE lethargic? like literally me taking anadrol killed of a lot of lethargy that SD alone caused me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
also one more thing, theoretically what if someone was taking Anadrol with Dianabol? synergy? or would the Dianabol negatively effect the Anadrol since they are both wait and kinda diff.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
this is crazy....... but subbed to see what it does ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what the superdrol / anadrol. its nothing too special yet. this is my 3rd day on anadrol and 7th day superdrol. the pumps are huge and its funny cuz once u pop anadrol 15min later booooooom u get a surge of energy loll. so im of to gym now ill be back roughly an hour to tell u guys how day 3 went.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
great workout. with minor headache now BUT GUESSS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST WEEK WHEN I STARTED I WAS 193 NOW I AM.......................... 204 WITH MY ABS STILL VISIBLE JUST LIKE THEY WERE FROM DAY 1. though its funny once i take ABOMB (1 only take one a day) i notice shortly after headaches loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
and its only day 3 of anadrol. also whole day i was not thirsty..... now thirsty as hell. so i know whats causing the thirst and headaches, anadrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait can u please further explain? wouldn't that cause me to be MORE lethargic? like literally me taking anadrol killed of a lot of lethargy that SD alone caused me.
Well...

I'm not sure entirely, its just an idea. hormones that can be converted to estrogen are different than ones that can't. A great example is 1-testosterone, basically slightly modified testosterone but non-aromatizable. It has the potential to cause lethargy where regular test doesnt. Its more that i'm wondering if thats possibly why rather than say it is why.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...

I'm not sure entirely, its just an idea. hormones that can be converted to estrogen are different than ones that can't. A great example is 1-testosterone, basically slightly modified testosterone but non-aromatizable. It has the potential to cause lethargy where regular test doesnt. Its more that i'm wondering if thats possibly why rather than say it is why.
i didn't understand the question. but 1-test doesn't aromatize because it is 5a reduced and a derivative of dht, and also why you have lethargy.

steroids that aromatize will allow there to be a more stable estrogen/androgen balance.

vs when you use non aromatizable steroids, they can lead to a huge shift in this ratio.
estrogen is important function in men. just like test is.

the headaches from the anadrol is most likely because this drug was used as a treatment for anemea. it increased reblood cell count greatly.
on top of that it will aromatize into estrogen.
estrogen is a key factor in your immune system and white blood celll count.

more of both these without enough water will cause thickening of the blood, and thereby increasing bp, and possibly causing side effects such as headache.

more water would be the answer, as well as a low dose of asprin. d/t it's blood thinning abilities.

but remember, more gains, more sides and visa versa.

my rec would be to drop the sd dosage to 20mg if you're going to keep the drol at 50.
or even more so, drop the abombs to 25mg, and sd to 20mg.
I hope you have nolva on hand.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I WILL NEVER DROP THE DOSE!

just cuz u said that SD will go to 40mg

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmao JK umm i dont think i will drop dose for now but u make alot of sense ur both very smart. so far so good though. if the sides get real bad i will drop one of them down. ohh one thing that was weird is........... i was at theater and i was sweating alot for a period of 2min. ALOT. i thought ti was weird but once i got up and walked around for 10 seconds it cooled of.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
cycle is going great!!!!! i will give it till Friday if i'm feeling as good as now i will up the mastavol (SuperDrol) to 40mg.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
(double dose first dose in morning 20mg)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Glad this is going good for you. Very interested to see what kind of gains you see, both strength and size and what you're able to keep. Are you planning to post pictures of your progress at all? You know pictures say 1000 words LOL

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
maybe ill think about it.
but yah soo far so good. ill post up my list of support sups soon as well