GOD I HATE HOW THINGS TURN OUT

fmfws185

Awards
god i hate how this crap turns out. b4 when i was taking prohormones i was being offered gear left and right. now when im ready to use gear its no where to be found lol.
ok well thing is if i cant get ahold of some im gonna run a cycle of ph i only used epi ran 3 cycles. loved it, i wanna use something stronger need some advice on a stack cause obviously i only used epi.
any advice is much appreciated

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Could be worse. I've real deal stuff AND OTC stuff staring me in the face while dealing with injuries stopping me from training.

Look into pplex, mdrol or xtren for something stronger that's OTC

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** mdrol and **** that prodienolone tren ****

both IME sucked the BEST PHs are m14ad epi hdrol and pplex. hands down.

rsr08

Awards
**** mdrol and **** that prodienolone tren ****

both IME sucked the BEST PHs are m14ad epi hdrol and pplex. hands down.
lol settle down broseph. You said "IME", meaning those steroids u listed can't be the best hands down :fing02: I will agree hdrol was alright

That's quite a popular bridge around here right now, I'm actually about 4 weeks into it myself.
I'm about to enter my 3rd week this Saturday. I'm doing cal deficit, up 3-4 lbs and strength startin to rear it's beautiful head. Funny thing is, the past week my diet has been off and instead of consuming 500 cal below maintenance, I've been consuming about 700-800 cals below maintenance and still gained weight! So it definitely is working! Plus the hunger pains in after meals is killin me =( Epistane in two days!!!