Sledge and any Others

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys plan to do after the ban? I'm wondering, if you've seen the current legislation and if there are any loopholes that'll allow you guys to bring anything new onto the market even if the current ban gets all current substances. I'm kind of tired of being told what to do with myself by the government.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well all I can comment is what I have been doing. I have a great 7-keto derivite that I have been working (hopefully end of June) on which should make it thorugh. I have what seems to be an AWESOME anti-e (i havent used it yet but will be doing so soon), but I am going to patent that one so no info for that yet. I am working on a postworkout anabolic cocktail drink of sorts, and I have a few compounds (also being patented) that no matter what the ban says they should make it through. So I dont plan on going anywhere. These should keep me pretty busy for atleast a year.

Of course if I come along anything else (i have a couple ideas I just havent had the time to research them yet) ill do those as well.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
There is a new bill being presented that might end up banning mega-doses of vitamins, thats how restrictive it is. The door has been opened so don't think what you have in the pipeline is safe.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would still have a few ways around it. Also how would they know if you were mega dosing or not? Or would they just limit all tabs to be a max of 1mg..etc?