M4OHN Dose for Women

rnrkennedy

Greetings all:

I've been searching the various boards for an an answer to this question but have been unable to find one, so I thought I'd come to the best board with my question...

My wife and I are going with some friends to the Bahamas in October for my 40th. I'm going to run three four-week cycles of M4OHN between now and then (I plan to post a log here along the way), and my wife would like to cycle concurrently with me (her idea, not mine). Problem is, I've got my cycle and PCT thought out, but I have no idea what M4OHN dosages of PCT to use for her, and there doesn't seem to be a consensus on this issue.

From everything I've read regarding PS use by women, I'd like to scale her up in dosages, so I've considered 1/2 mg for two weeks and then 1 mg for two weeks during the first cycle, the 1 -> 1-1/2 mg for the next, and then 1-1/2 -> 2 mg for the last (obviously I'm going to monitor her for signs of androgen-related problems and discontinue her cycle ASAP if necessary).

Any thoughts on these dosages? Any suggestions on PCT for her? There doesn't seem to be much consensus on that issue either.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I wanted to take the chance to say kudos to Designer Supplements for great customer service, as well as to 1Fast400 and Customer Nutrition Warehouse. Wish we could have had retailers like this a long time ago.

the Cardinal

Awards
Based on my GF's recent experience with Methy Dien (Designer Supps' beta liquid), and assuming some Methy D has some similarity to M4OHT in androgenic qualities, I suggest she can safely start with 1 mg/day, and if need be, go as high as 2 mg/day (which is how my GF used the Methyl D. without any negative side-effects). BTW, my GF will begin using M4OHT (again, Designer Supps) this weekend after taking two weeks off Methyl Dien in the manner I just described. And for those who are interested, she got very good strength, and muscularity, and hardness gains using the Methyl D for 4 weeks.

PCT in the traditional sense is generally unneeded for women, but I would suggest continued use of various liver protection supplements (NAC, milk thistle, ALA) and blood pressure supplements/OTC meds (Hawthorn Berry extract and/or baby aspirin) for at least a week or so after a 4 - 6 week cycle of methylated prosteroids.

rnrkennedy

Based on my GF's recent experience with Methy Dien (Designer Supps' beta liquid), and assuming some Methy D has some similarity to M4OHT in androgenic qualities, I suggest she can safely start with 1 mg/day, and if need be, go as high as 2 mg/day (which is how my GF used the Methyl D. without any negative side-effects). BTW, my GF will begin using M4OHT (again, Designer Supps) this weekend after taking two weeks off Methyl Dien in the manner I just described. And for those who are interested, she got very good strength, and muscularity, and hardness gains using the Methyl D for 4 weeks.

PCT in the traditional sense is generally unneeded for women, but I would suggest continued use of various liver protection supplements (NAC, milk thistle, ALA) and blood pressure supplements/OTC meds (Hawthorn Berry extract and/or baby aspirin) for at least a week or so after a 4 - 6 week cycle of methylated prosteroids.
Cool. Thanks for the informed reply.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
with women, that is the key, start out low and move up slowly in small amounts, they really dont need much to make great gains.

India

Awards
I'm the Cardinal's girlfriend, and no I didn't have any sides at all.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
cardinal, the OP mentioned m4oh***N***, yet you reference hydroxytest (OHT) not OHN).

is that a typo, or were those experiences with OHT, not OHN.

tia

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I'm the Cardinal's girlfriend, and no I didn't have any sides at all.
India, I am not familiar with female dosing and maybe this question is a bit personal or has already been answered but...

I am assuming that a female would start her ph cycle after her menses and continue it up until her scheduled menses? Or, is it ok to run it straight through without irregularities?

the Cardinal

Awards
cardinal, the OP mentioned m4oh***N***, yet you reference hydroxytest (OHT) not OHN).

is that a typo, or were those experiences with OHT, not OHN.

tia
My bad - I was at work and in a hurry when I originally posted. My comments were meant to recommend using Methyl Nandrolone (M4OHN) in a manner similar to Methyl Dien, not Methyl Hydroxytest (M4OHT). However, both the GF (India) and I are looking forward to trying Methyl Hydroxytest once it becomes available in tablet or liquid form. We believe the protocol for women will probably be similar to the one India has used for Methy D, and is using for M4OHN.

India started the Methyl Nanadrolone on Friday, so hopefully she'll continue to share her results with the board (I was pleasantly surprised to find that she finally decided to post without any coercion on my part :) ).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am glad to see her post as well, more women should. Like I said the biggest thing is just to make sure women start low and increase dose if needed slowly.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i'm very interested in women's reactions to both m4ohn and m4oht as well.

has anybody seen any women post about their experience with Long IGFr3?

that would be interesting, imo, as well.

tenn0titan

Awards
My girl is doing 1/2mg three times per day and she is looking great. Her cuts are really coming out. I think that is about as high as she needs to go.

Peace

TT

TUCKER

Awards
these are the same 2 who posted about m-d on ironmag's forum...lol...

the Cardinal

Awards
these are the same 2 who posted about m-d on ironmag's forum...lol...
Nope, I read Ironmag, but I've never registered there. However, I am registered on a number of boards, using the same handle (when not taken), because I find a wide variety of information and opinions on the evolving gray areas of prohormones and prosteroids to be educational. On the rare occasion I'm able to contribute something that I feel someone may find useful, interesting, whatever, etc..., I'll post.

BTW, if I, or "the same 2" had posted on the forum you alluded to, provided the post (or posts) were accurate descriptions of her's/our experiences, what's the problem with that? Am I missing something here? "lol"

TUCKER

Awards
nothing wrong just funny how 2 pple who are both couples had questions on m-dien for his girlfreind taking it, and it seems as if they have gone to a new forum to post agian, to not look suspcious of any kind...nothing wrong just wierd if u ask me

nikegurl

Awards
thought i'd post this in case it helps another woman down the line...

i tried m4ohn as my first ph (i'm a woman)
i used 2 mg for 10 days. then i went up to 4 mg for 10 days. i'm currently at 6 mg and may go up to 8 tomorrow. i have noticed NO sides at all - none. (and i was so worried)

results have been ok - but very subtle and i was hoping for a bit "more" out of it.

i do seem a little harder (but i'm cutting) and i have gained a little strength while in caloric deficit so that is probably due to the m4ohn.

i'm not sure if it was the wrong ph to try...if my doseage was/is too low.....or if i expected too much.

i will probably try it again and start at a higher doseage (6-8 mg) and see if that changes anything.

i'm looking into other choices to see if there's one that will help me add more muscle with a low risk of sides and without water weight gain. overall though i'd still give m4ohn a positive review - just don't expect too much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tops2heavy Anabolics 14
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 49