Summer Bulking!?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I've been thinking i was gonna run cel h-drol this summer since it would be my second cycle. The thing is that i wanna bulk and h-drol is more of a cutting stack. Should i stick with h-drol and see how i react, then later on try a bulking stack. And i know that alot to do with it is diet. My h-drol cycle looks like this.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/153679-summer-h-drol.html

I did a cycle of tren-x before it got banned and i gained about 20 lbs off of it with no sides and kept around 17-18lbs.

Should i try another cycle of tren? Im not trying to stack anything yet, if someones gonna recommend stacking h-drol and tren-x.

Whats a good company thats makes a tren clone?

Thanks again!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if ur looking to bulk-Mdrol made by cel....you could possibly get the same results with mdrol as you did tren- or close....only thing is sides have a higher chance of occouring, make sure your pct is Properly planned out and EAT! I am running an mdrol cycle in about 3 weeks....Gunna rest and recooperate after that for about 3 months and then do a epi/11oxo cut....anyhow...

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
if ur looking to bulk-Mdrol made by cel....you could possibly get the same results with mdrol as you did tren- or close....only thing is sides have a higher chance of occouring, make sure your pct is Properly planned out and EAT! I am running an mdrol cycle in about 3 weeks....Gunna rest and recooperate after that for about 3 months and then do a epi/11oxo cut....anyhow...
yeah m-drol is a stronger ph and i was trying to go with a mild one and work my way up.For pct im running nolva 20/20/10/10 with sustain alpha 5on/3off and maybe ZMA (along with support supplements of course).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it is strong....this is going to be my second cycle too....to each his own though! Just for your information man any type of tren product anyone has is Now a class 3 felony to even posses the stuff....I wouldnt buy anything with tren in it....But if your looking to be mild....Im not too sure....I look at what im going to take and then zero in on it and research research research lol....I think Ive spent at least 25 hours researching mdrol....its driving me nuts....but getting my blood work done friday to make sure im gtg and then preloading support supps....so stoked

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is strong....this is going to be my second cycle too....to each his own though! Just for your information man any type of tren product anyone has is Now a class 3 felony to even posses the stuff....I wouldnt buy anything with tren in it....But if your looking to be mild....Im not too sure....I look at what im going to take and then zero in on it and research research research lol....I think Ive spent at least 25 hours researching mdrol....its driving me nuts....but getting my blood work done friday to make sure im gtg and then preloading support supps....so stoked
oh damn i didnt know that....oh ha trust me ive spent the last few months researching hdrol and proper supps, pct, diet etc...great man im excited to get mine started too!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No reason you cant just run Hdrol and enjoy the 10 or so lbs you put on =]

Atmosphere

Awards
If you want to use something mild like H-drol but bulk up use P-mag. It works great.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Eat clean, eat lots, work hard and harder during PCT and you should see good results.

Atmosphere

Awards
yeah i just researched a bit...is the gains mostly gonna be water weight?
I gained about 13 lbs and kept about 6 lbs of it. But I dislocated my shoulder (not workout related) on the last day of my cycle so I got screwed during pct as i had to take the first week of pct off from the gym. But it worked great for me.