Beastdrol/PP stuff OTC in the us or only online?

on the run

Awards
Hey guys I'm travelling to the us in a month or so for a few months (live in australia), and am keen to pick up some PHs/designer steroids while I'm over there. I'm mainly interested in stuff like need2's beastdrol or the Superdrone from PP, I was just wondering if there are supplement stores there where you can actually buy these products or are they only available online?

And if you can't get them in stores what is the strongest stuff you can get over the counter, I'm guessing the next best thing would be Hdrol or something?

Note: i'll be travelling around staying in hotels so ordering online isn't really an option while I'm over there

cheers

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Nobody sells that stuff around where I live.....at least not that I know of.....live in NC

ianm4208

Awards
All of the "good" ph's, that are reasonably priced, are online. You may go to a supplement store and find many of these products, but I prefer the online method. To order online, just anticipate where you will be staying during the range of days that your package will arrive. There are many ways to get them here, just use your resources. You will also want to pick up plenty of nolva or something for a pct. They normally ship in 3-5 days, so once again, anticipate your address ahead of time. Best of luck broski

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm travelling to the us in a month or so for a few months (live in australia), and am keen to pick up some PHs/designer steroids while I'm over there. I'm mainly interested in stuff like need2's beastdrol or the Superdrone from PP, I was just wondering if there are supplement stores there where you can actually buy these products or are they only available online?

And if you can't get them in stores what is the strongest stuff you can get over the counter, I'm guessing the next best thing would be Hdrol or something?

Note: i'll be travelling around staying in hotels so ordering online isn't really an option while I'm over there

cheers
Beastdrol and PP are online only. But you can pick up SD in supp stores here if you look in the right places.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20