This can't be real....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If it is, my head is in my hands....

MOST ANABOLIC PROTEIN EVER!!!!

XD LABS LEAPS TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE INDUSTRY BY BRINGING YOU THE MOST ANABOLIC PROTEIN EVER RELEASED....MASSIVE ANABOLIC PROTEIN.

JUST 1 SCOOP PER DAY WILL ELICIT SOLID LEAN MUSCLE ACCUMULATION, INSANE VASCULARITY, CRAZY PUMPS AND MONSTROUS WEIGHT GAINS BEYON WHAT YOU EVER ACHIEVED BEFORE.

SERV SIZE: 1 SCOOP
SERV PER CONT : 30

PER SERV.
CALORIES. 113

TOTAL FAT 1G
CHOLESTEROL 12MG
CARBOHYDRATES 2G
SUGARS 0G
PROTEIN 24G
CALCIUM 160MG
PHOSPHORUS 86MG
POTASSIUM 172MG
SODIUM 38MG

SDROL
2A, 17A-DIMETHYL-5A-ANDROSTANE-17B-OL-3-ONE......10MG

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive seen a preworkout powder that contained SD, this doesnt suprise me

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats discusting retard marketing, which is only accompanied by dumb ass teenage consumers, and retarded formulators which dont have a clue how hormones work. On top of ruining peoples endocrine system by putting a hormone in a protein. **** man, seriously what the F U C K

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
how do you assure that you're getting 10mg... If this is real, its really bad for the supplement industry. WOW.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
It's just absurd to me that this stuff actually sells. Either people are getting ripped the **** off, or theyre doing extensive liver damage.

purelife1

liver damage...plus they are taking advantage of the stupid...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah this is nuts, a kid might not want to touch hormones but takes protein and grab this stuff, next thing u know he's destroying himself, not to mention what if a high school kid is taking this and tests positive for steroids if they even test in high school sports, it could ruin his life without him even knowing what he's doing

another thing, if someone doesn't see the SD in it...and someone like me, i take a scoop of protein in the morning, put three in a shaker cup to work with me, and 2 scoops after workout....that'd be like 60 mg's of SD....i see another movement from the FDA coming after ppl mess themselves up on this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow....whoever made this is a real **** and all they care about is cash not helping mature adults futher their regime in a safe healthy mannor....throw this **** out if you bought it my friend

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hahaha no i didnt find it, but I was looking up supplements that had the same nomenclature as sdrol... 2A, 17A-DIMETHYL-5A-ANDROSTANE-17B-OL-3-ONE

LOL I wouldnt be so stupid as to buy something like this but it's RIDICULOUS that it's even in production...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Brb Stacking anabolic protein POSTWO with Juiced and supernox for PREWO gonna use novedex XT and formadrol for PCT

JK
lulz

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scoop(s)
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:
Creatine 1.5 g
AAKG 1.5 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
Citrulline Malate 500 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 mg
Energy Matrix:
Caffeine
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCl

Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Red Dye #40.

Please Note:
Nutritional content and ingredients may vary slightly between flavors.

Replenishing formula for faster gains. All combined in a Transport System for complete and effective delivery to your muscles. Super NOX DOES IT ALL! Fast Muscle Gain, Increased Strength and Power, Super Pumps and Energy during Workouts, Complete and Quick Recovery. SuperNOX is the Product You Looking For! Order today before its banned.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scoop(s)
Servings Per Container: 40 scoop(s)

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 20
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Cholesterol 0
Sodium 175 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Dietary Fiber 0
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin C 100 mg
Vitamin B6 50 mg
Vitamin B12 100 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Calcium 150 mg
Magnesium 400 mg
Phosphorus 300 mg
Potassium 110 mg
Prohormone Compound 20mg
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol

Proprietary Blend 20000 mg

Power Blend: Kre-Alkalyn Creatine, AAKG (l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate), l-taurine, citrulline malate, l-histidine alpha keto-glutarate, ketoisocaproate potassium.

Transport Blend: Trimetylglycine-glycoamine complex, rutaecarpine 95%, gynostenna pentaphyllum (955 gypenosides), cinnamon extract, 4 hydroxyisoleucine (from fenugreek seed extract).

Energy Matrix: L-tyrosine, methylxanthines (caffeine), ginko biloba extract.

Replenishment Blend: Magnesium oxide, calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, sodium chloride.

Recovery Complex: Vitamin C, alpha-lipoic aci, vitamin E, folic acid, pyridoxine HCL, cynacocobalamin, l-glutamine, Bioperine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm just going to have to stack all three of these beauties together, i'm guessing they say nothing about pct on any of those....and a preworkout mixed with a ph like that...can you say blood pressure?

i'm wondering if all these crazy companies had plans of putting out ph's and when the ban hit they had a bunch of this stuff so some are throwing it in everything and other seem to be mixing everything under the sun together to get rid of it...might not be the case but it did cross my mind

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
didnt EST protein have propadrol in it also?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
And this is why McCain and the rest of the Nazi's will have their bill passed...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
"Order today before it's banned"

Wow LOL

And yeah it does seem feasible that the companies are trying to get rid of their compounds so they dump it in a "mega mix" supplement and market it to people who don't know jack

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Not cool.

Protein powder is meant to be just that, protein powder!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to run M-drol and this powder together for 4 months....and do no pct.

The above was a joke

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im pretty sure that trash has been out for quite some time now... placing a prohormone in the mixture of a protein powder or pre-wo, without any knowledge of how much of the compound one is consuming, is a truely idiotic idea.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
this is funny, but dam i feel bad for the dumb ppl who take this without knowing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can't you guys see how awesome this is? If you use a few tubs back to back, you've got a lifetime supply.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sending a bucket to my ex as we speak
OUCH! she must have done you DURTY!!

I think the worst part about this, more than the fact that there's no way to be sure what dosage of SD is in every scoop, is that this is probably marketed to people who have no idea what PCT is...

imagine the flavor possibilities:

methylated mocha
toxic toffee
strawberry suppression
Cramps and Creme
banana bile
Liver punch

mball52

Awards
  • Established

I think the worst part about this, more than the fact that there's no way to be sure what dosage of SD is in every scoop, is that this is probably marketed to people who have no idea what PCT is...

methylated mocha
toxic toffee
strawberry suppression
Cramps and Creme
banana bile
Liver punch

MMMM..... Strawberry Suppression FTW!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Yeah a mix of sweet ripe strawberries and testosterone suppression... Feel free to mix and match the flavors for even more undesired side effects!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Yeah a mix of sweet ripe strawberries and testosterone suppression... Feel free to mix and match the flavors for even more undesired side effects!
The Strawberry with the banana bile would be legit! haha

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
OP - unfortunately ive seen this supp and it is legit. Its criminal really and they should prosecute whoever sells this sh*t. You know its ass holes like that that get all the PHs banned. If ppl were using them at the right age, in the right way then there wouldnt be a drive to ban everything.

A very close friend of mine - her little brother who just turned 15 bought 2 bottles of havoc cause someone in his school told him its like creatine. Thank god i intervened before he started taking it. Its scary how they market this stuff for kids.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

methylated mocha
toxic toffee
strawberry suppression
Cramps and Creme
banana bile
Liver punch
i just spit out my water and peed a little reading this hahahahahahahaahaah amazing

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OP - unfortunately ive seen this supp and it is legit. Its criminal really and they should prosecute whoever sells this sh*t. You know its ass holes like that that get all the PHs banned. If ppl were using them at the right age, in the right way then there wouldnt be a drive to ban everything.

A very close friend of mine - her little brother who just turned 15 bought 2 bottles of havoc cause someone in his school told him its like creatine. Thank god i intervened before he started taking it. Its scary how they market this stuff for kids.
a 15 year old kid... Now that's scary. And Im sure it happens all the time, you see horror stories on discussion boards, but you have to consider that it's only a small percentage of the ones doing it.

Im in business marketing and with any profession, you can be doing some real evil. The way certain things are marketed to get you real big real fast... Just make me sick. Im cracking jokes about this supplement because life is nothing without a little humility, and even if one was to make a stand against it, you still can't control what new toxic supplement might hit the shelves the next day.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
a 15 year old kid... Now that's scary. And Im sure it happens all the time, you see horror stories on discussion boards, but you have to consider that it's only a small percentage of the ones doing it.

Im in business marketing and with any profession, you can be doing some real evil. The way certain things are marketed to get you real big real fast... Just make me sick. Im cracking jokes about this supplement because life is nothing without a little humility, and even if one was to make a stand against it, you still can't control what new toxic supplement might hit the shelves the next day.
Yeah it was scary and he's a good kid too. Like I said I'm glad I stepped in, even tho he was pissed I told his mom to take it away. But his parents dont know, who would?

Its out of our control what they come out with. Ultimately the responsibility falls to the individual selling the stuff. I hope stores like GNC and vitamin world, where the supplement-uneducated tend to shop, dont carry this supplement on principle.

Cassavus

didnt EST protein have propadrol in it also?
Not sure if they had a protein with it but they have a pre-workout powder called MethylMass with Propadrol in it. But Propadrol is no Superdrol...not that I agree with them doing it, but still.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i work at one of the stores mentioned above....... no PH or DS. all ideas are constantly checked with weekly recalls on all faulty products

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow, i cant believe they would put SD in a protein powder. WTF!! if im buying protein powder i usually dont read off all the ingredients cause i just assume it has protein a few other essentials in it.

i need to start making sure the stuff i buy doesnt have some crazy ass PH thrown in.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
wow, i cant believe they would put SD in a protein powder. WTF!! if im buying protein powder i usually dont read off all the ingredients cause i just assume it has protein a few other essentials in it.

i need to start making sure the stuff i buy doesnt have some crazy ass PH thrown in.
Makes you wanna be a little more aware of what you're putting into your body right?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I WANT EVERYTHING IN MY BODY!