Curios - do you guys actually inject PH's?

Smokey

Awards
Okay, so after retiring from the wonderful world of AS 2 years ago for personal reasons, finally starting to get more and more into PH's. Up until now, I have thought and from past experience that PH's sucked b*lls!! Taking MD now and honestly, getting a subtle improvement in body comp (similiar to winny), after not taking anything for the past 2 years.

So forgive my ignorance when it comes to PH's, but I see a lot of powders being sold. So I am just curious, are you guys actually converting into injectables? That is the whole reason I had to get out of AS, as I had a bad infection due to injecting bad **** and have a nice 2 inch scar on my neck from it. I just can't imagine taking that risk for a PH, so just curious how many actually do so.

Thanks!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
plenty do. try reading some posts. or go to www.conversionboard.com etc.

injection of PH's is very common. and very effeective. and very legal, and added +

popular PH's to inject are 1-test cyp, 4-ad (cyp/prop/base), and 5aa cyp.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Smokey, how was your diet/training on m-dien bulking/cut? And whats your dosage? Its very new and many people are not getting anything out of m-dien which was touted to be the most potent ph to date.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so after retiring from the wonderful world of AS 2 years ago for personal reasons, finally starting to get more and more into PH's. Up until now, I have thought and from past experience that PH's sucked b*lls!! Taking MD now and honestly, getting a subtle improvement in body comp (similiar to winny), after not taking anything for the past 2 years.

So forgive my ignorance when it comes to PH's, but I see a lot of powders being sold. So I am just curious, are you guys actually converting into injectables? That is the whole reason I had to get out of AS, as I had a bad infection due to injecting bad **** and have a nice 2 inch scar on my neck from it. I just can't imagine taking that risk for a PH, so just curious how many actually do so.

Thanks!
You injected something into your neck???

Greenguy

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i saw that, but said whatever. maybe it was a trap site injection. that's close to the neck

Smokey

Awards
i saw that, but said whatever. maybe it was a trap site injection. that's close to the neck
I had been doing site injections on various cycles, hitting delts, bi's, and quads. I went to the doctor for a serious lump in my neck, first thinking it was a swollen gland. He felt it and had me scheduled for surgery within a few days. It turns out he was 99% positive I had Hodjkins. Once removed what they thought was a tumor and had it tested, turned out to be a benign enlarged lymph node. For those who don't know (which I had no idea before this), the purpose or one of the purposes for lymph nodes is to catch an internal infections in the area. So an infection that would have started in the delt area would have been caught by the lymph node in your neck.

So thus I now have a 2.5 inch scar on my neck from where it was removed.

But a better question, why the f would I make up a story about a scar to ask about injecting PH's. Makes no sense...

Some people on here truly think everyone that comes here is a stupid 17 year old punk who doesn't know anything. When in reality, some people have been around the bodybuilding and weightlifting community for ages, personal friends with various MODs of some of the top message boards, active members of numerous private boards, etc. Some people need to get off their high horses...

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
whoa easy bro, they just didnt know you. just your explanation was sufficient. for all we know there could be undercover reporters in here trying to get dirt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't met anyone who does PH's inject. Once people pick up needles that I know of go AS. As it seems the PH's can sometimes be not completely pure as we found out with recent mdien. If I was in your situation I wouldn't have the balls to go through that again :)but if you do good luck.

TopFuel

Awards
Who us... Injected PH..........No Sir not me your Honor..... : )
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.. :rolleyes:

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Who us... Injected PH..........No Sir not me your Honor..... : )
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.. :rolleyes:
Doesn't he know that this whole board is just a fantasy role playing game???

"Greenguy" indeed...

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
injecting PH's is completely 100% legal, and gives good results.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your experience bro. That sucks.
After all that I'd try a nice transdermal with some of the more advanced oral PH's. imo

chip bronson

Awards
injecting ph's is 100% illegal. that's why all the injectable ph's are labelled 'for external use only' and sold as transdermal preparations. when you convert a powder to an injectable, you have crossed the legal line.

Bennett

Awards
chip bronson,how would it be illeagal to inject a ph and not toswallow it.Last I heard poking yourself with a needle was not a crime.Not that i would care if it was.That would be like saying injecting creatine was illegal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in my state it's illegal to have needles without a prescription so it's illegal in the sense that you are using something you shouldn't have use of and using any substance in a manner not intended is also illegal. You can own a can of paint but you can't inhale it sort of thing.

As far as the comment of no one I know injects Ph's I mean no one I know personally I don't have a clue who any of you are :)

Smokey

Awards
I apologize if I kinda sounded a lil pissy, but was just caught off guard with some of the BS comments. I just didn't realize that so many people injected Ph's, as my thoughts would be if taking a risk of injecting foreign substances, would go with AS. So was kind of curious about it and wanted to hear about those who did. I would never go through that risk for PH's or anything else again, thus why I gave up the wonderful world of "other" lifting supplements.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
chip, there is no such crime as "injecting". not in any state penal code i am aware of.

get a clue, with all due respect.

*if* your state criminalizes possession of needles (in my state they are OTC), then possession of the needle is a crime (misdemeanor or petty misdemeanor usually).

however, the ACT of injecting, and of converting a PH to an injectable is 100% illegal.

i get really tired of the myth that injecting PH's is illegal. i have debunked it several times, but it remains stubbornly.

IF the underlying substance is legal (ie PH's), then injecting it is legal, and possessing an injectable form of it is legal as well.

if you disagree, i challenge you to find a penal code that supports your position.

hint: you won't

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just get confused with having needles being illegal with having injectables being illegal.

California ,Delaware, Nevada,New Jersey, Virginia, Virgin Islands for example it is illegal to have needles without a prescription but other states you can have a certain amount usually around the (10) mark of needles before needing a prescription and even others it's only illegal if used with a controlled illegal substance.

Basically it comes down to, you better check your state laws because for one guy here it may be perfectly fine but for you it could land you a fine.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
exactly correct. but in the case of illegal pins, it is just as illegal to inject water or koolaid. technically, no. actually it's illegal to possess the needle, the ACT of injecting or possessing an injectable PH is still 100% legal. that's what i am getting at

but you sum it up nicely.

if one more person says that injectable PH's are illegal, or even "gray area" i will scream

silently

because it's totally 100% false

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
If they are legal(im not saying they're not),how come no one sells them?All u can buy is powder or am I wrong.I'm new to this even know it's been going on for a while now.Could someone explain all this to me?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
first of all, plenty of people sell them

2nd of all there is a big difference.

let me explain.

if one sells/markets an injectable substance (Without FDA approval), one runs afoul of the FDA, *if* the FDA chooses to go after same SELLER. Because the FDA regulates the SALE of injectable substances that aren't controlled (the DEA regulates sale of injectable controlled substances. controlled substances are under the DEA jurisdiction, RX and OTC drugs are under the FDA's jurisdiction)

insulin is a perfect example.

it is highy regulated by the FDA. it is also OTC (humulin-R). however, you can't (as a marketer) just make your own homebrew insulin and sell it. the FDA would SLAM you.

ditto for PH's. it IS gray area (at best) to ****SELL**** ***any*** injectable PH. that is because if you sell a substance in injectable form, you need to get FDA approval. companies work around this with the "research company" crap, etc. and to my knowledge, none of them has ever been approached by the FDA and ordered to cease and desist. but considering the same people who market them, often frequent boards where they talk about dosing, injecting, etc. they are clearly selling these substances for injection, whatever they claim. but the FDA simply has not gone after them.

again, it's only a problem to SELL it.

companies like sledge's, VPX (who markets a sterile 1-test cyp with a rubber vial top - give me a break - sure it's "oral") MAY run afoul of the FDA if the FDA shows (or even cares - this is such a minor thing) that they were marketing it FOR injection in humans. to this date, they haven't. they went after one research company, but that was for GHB (which is controlled), marijuana (ditto), etc.

but POSSESSING it, making it for one's own use, or injecting it is 100% legal.

period. period. period.

i am not going to go into citing all the laws relevant, because (generally speaking), that takes too long. plus, there are not laws that say X is legal (generally speaking). laws say (GS) what is ILLEGAL.

and there are NO laws that say injecting a substance that is otherwise legal, is illegal, or that converting a legal substance into injectable is illegal etc.

period

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
injecting ph's is 100% illegal. that's why all the injectable ph's are labelled 'for external use only' and sold as transdermal preparations. when you convert a powder to an injectable, you have crossed the legal line.
You are saying that injectables are sold as transdermal preparations. This statement is a little misleading. I don't think you can buy some kind of dermabolics 4derm or tgel (both transdermals) and use for injection. Right?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
first of all, plenty of people sell them

2nd of all there is a big difference.

let me explain.

if one sells/markets an injectable substance (Without FDA approval), one runs afoul of the FDA, *if* the FDA chooses to go after same SELLER. Because the FDA regulates the SALE of injectable substances that aren't controlled (the DEA regulates sale of injectable controlled substances. controlled substances are under the DEA jurisdiction, RX and OTC drugs are under the FDA's jurisdiction)

insulin is a perfect example.

it is highy regulated by the FDA. it is also OTC (humulin-R). however, you can't (as a marketer) just make your own homebrew insulin and sell it. the FDA would SLAM you.

ditto for PH's. it IS gray area (at best) to ****SELL**** ***any*** injectable PH. that is because if you sell a substance in injectable form, you need to get FDA approval. companies work around this with the "research company" crap, etc. and to my knowledge, none of them has ever been approached by the FDA and ordered to cease and desist. but considering the same people who market them, often frequent boards where they talk about dosing, injecting, etc. they are clearly selling these substances for injection, whatever they claim. but the FDA simply has not gone after them.

again, it's only a problem to SELL it.

companies like sledge's, VPX (who markets a sterile 1-test cyp with a rubber vial top - give me a break - sure it's "oral") MAY run afoul of the FDA if the FDA shows (or even cares - this is such a minor thing) that they were marketing it FOR injection in humans. to this date, they haven't. they went after one research company, but that was for GHB (which is controlled), marijuana (ditto), etc.

but POSSESSING it, making it for one's own use, or injecting it is 100% legal.

period. period. period.

i am not going to go into citing all the laws relevant, because (generally speaking), that takes too long. plus, there are not laws that say X is legal (generally speaking). laws say (GS) what is ILLEGAL.

and there are NO laws that say injecting a substance that is otherwise legal, is illegal, or that converting a legal substance into injectable is illegal etc.

period
that explains a lot,thanks.Do people see much better results w/injectibles?Could you compare it to real stuff?

JavaGuru

Awards
Yes and injectables are comparable to controlled substances in results. IMO, 1-test cypionate is superior to tren mg for mg. Likewise, the oral M1T is superior to methyltest and halo from my experience.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i agree, java, injectables are MUCH MUCH better than the plain jane orals (non-methylated) and imo better than methyls, although methyls and injectables complement each other well.

transdermals do work, but i frankly detest transdermals.

i agree about 1-test cyp. it is very effective. a combo injection protocol of 1-test and 4-ad (cyp or prop) is a great, legal, cheap cycle

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
i agree, java, injectables are MUCH MUCH better than the plain jane orals (non-methylated) and imo better than methyls, although methyls and injectables complement each other well.

transdermals do work, but i frankly detest transdermals.

i agree about 1-test cyp. it is very effective. a combo injection protocol of 1-test and 4-ad (cyp or prop) is a great, legal, cheap cycle
I haven't done injectible cycle ever and looking at logs how to make it,I get even more turned off.It's so easy to make a mistake if you don't do it a lot.What about infections...
I might just stick to methyls.They do look tempting,though...

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
assuming you make your injectable PH's yourself, you can be assured they are pretty sterile (unless you own a major lab and have a clean room, they won't be 100% certain to be sterile) - IF you know what you are doing.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Can someone please give me pros/cons. Tabs. vs. Injectibles?

Smokey

Awards
I haven't done injectible cycle ever and looking at logs how to make it,I get even more turned off.It's so easy to make a mistake if you don't do it a lot.What about infections...
I might just stick to methyls.They do look tempting,though...
You run the risk of infection from stuff you don't even make yourself. Convinced my infection (post above) was caused from some dirty mexi winny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 2
Anabolics 28
R1187 Anabolics 2
lonewolf42 Weight Loss 8