M-drol Pulse...

Atmosphere

Awards
How does it sound to do:
M-Drol- 10/10/20/20/20 (MWF)
Dermacrine LV- Recommended dose ED 6 weeks.

Support Supps:
Cycle Assist (preload 1 week) or may use organ shield
Taurine for back pumps
then the usual multis, protein, creatine(pct) etc...

Pct:
Nolvadex-40/40/20/20
Test Booster maybe?

Let me know what you think.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you ever run m-drol before?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you run a pulse, you purposely dose higher than normal. I would suggest starting at 20mg. You can run nolva solo fine, dont worry about a t-booster; nothing is as good as a SERM.

syntheticreal

Awards
I have always been fascinated by the idea of a pulse, but afraid of it. The idea of having the hormone levels in my body bouncing back and forth from day to day just scares the piss outta me! Can someone smarter than me confirm or deny that this would be the case?

Atmosphere

Awards
This would be my first M-Drol run. Should I run it at 20mg the whole way through or go to 30 towards the end? And should I add a 6th week or keep it at 5?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This would be my first M-Drol run. Should I run it at 20mg the whole way through or go to 30 towards the end? And should I add a 6th week or keep it at 5?
a 3 day a week pulse. 4 weeks 20mg and 5-6 weeks 30-40mg.

Atmosphere

Awards
Would the Dermacrine add much to this or is it pointless? Im trying to put on mass not cut.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could run the dermacrine on off days. I like an AI on off days. Your body takes time to respond so your test levels wont budge much from day to day. Read up on pulsing. Its the only cycle I do now.

Atmosphere

Awards
You could run the dermacrine on off days. I like an AI on off days. Your body takes time to respond so your test levels wont budge much from day to day. Read up on pulsing. Its the only cycle I do now.
Yea i read the whole "how to pulse orals" thread and everything i could on it. so i should use the dermacrine more as an AI instead of an everyday thing?