Edge by Element Nutrition

Davrlev

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has experience with the product Edge made by Element Nutrition. I can't seem to find any info on the quality of their products, mainly Edge.

It claims to be an epistane clone, only dosed at 18mg per cap.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Write up:
EDGE, Element Nutrition's perfect hardening agent! EDGE exhibits a strong, long lasting anabolic and anti-estrogen effect by not only binding to the androgen receptor, but by blocking the estrogen receptor!
This can help prevent the unwanted side effect called "Gynecomastia".

EDGE is the best overall supplement to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body's natural androgen production. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in an attempt increase gains and decrease side effects.

If you're looking for a very "DRY" anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then you need EDGE!

If anyone has taken this or has info on the legitimacy of this product I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

allenzo

Awards
I got some on a deal but have not used it yet.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18mg's.....thats amazing at 90 caps...i wouldn't advise it but you can run a 45 day 36mg run, almost 6 1/2 weeks...i've run epi once and about to do it again and it always seems like i could use an extra bottle, you wouldn't need the extra with this stuff but you also have less ability to play with the dosage but if 40mg is the sweet spot and a lot of ppl see good results at 30mg, this stuff could be worthwhile

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its epi/havoc, but jsut double dosed. check out reviews for those.

Davrlev

Awards
thanks. yeah i have taken epi before, so i know what to expect as far as sides/dosage/pct/etc.. does anyone have any info on the purity of the compound from this company??

I know methly e by est is still around but I read the quality of the powder is ****.

any input on purity??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. yeah i have taken epi before, so i know what to expect as far as sides/dosage/pct/etc.. does anyone have any info on the purity of the compound from this company??

I know methly e by est is still around but I read the quality of the powder is ****.

any input on purity??

never heard of the company so i can't really comment on them, so who knows, as good as it sounds it does really matter if the company will have pure ingriedents......i had no sides from epistane besides a weird energy or happiness when on it, i dosed mostly at 30 and upped it for like 40 for a few days at the end

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
18mg's.....thats amazing at 90 caps...i wouldn't advise it but you can run a 45 day 36mg run, almost 6 1/2 weeks...i've run epi once and about to do it again and it always seems like i could use an extra bottle, you wouldn't need the extra with this stuff but you also have less ability to play with the dosage but if 40mg is the sweet spot and a lot of ppl see good results at 30mg, this stuff could be worthwhile
Why wouldnt you advise 36mg? thats still a very conservative dose.

OP I kno that a ton of people bought that clone you have but i havent heard reviews on the epi but I kno that all their other Clones were legit so this one should be no different

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldnt you advise 36mg? thats still a very conservative dose.

OP I kno that a ton of people bought that clone you have but i havent heard reviews on the epi but I kno that all their other Clones were legit so this one should be no different
not talking about 36mg's being a problem, more so the time frame, 6 weeks is what i'd say max, this would go 6.5 which isn't as big of a deal as i thought, but i wouldn't start out right at 36, i'd take it at 18mg's for a few days if not a week and that could or would just extend the length of the cycle to lengths that i wouldn't advise...epi can shut you down no matter how mild it is so a 7 or 8 week epi run is alittle lengthy imo, but i would get 2 bottles, you can probably get 3 nice runs out of the 2 bottles

platinumjason

Awards
Anyone know the quality of the raws? Just picked a bottle up, might try and get more if I can find some feedback on it.

Davrlev

Awards
just received a bottle as well. the bottle looks more legit than some other clones i have purchased (not that this is any indicator of the quality of the powder) and I have read all good things about the quality of their other products. I will be giving this a run in a little over a month so ill let you know

good luck

afitz30

Awards
Hey guys just wondering if anyone used this, and if they have a review or suggestions. I just bought some, planning to start in a week or two. Thanks for the help

afitz30

Awards
The directions on the pills indicate taking them 3x daily...does that seem to be a little high?

Davrlev

Awards
depends your body weight

i just picked up a bottle of transform epi (10 mg pills) for less then 30 bucks so i can adjust the dosage easier

im taking 2 edge pills and 1 transform = 46 mg.

this will give you over 2 cycles also

sultaj1

Awards
Hey I just got Edge by element Nutrition and was wondering what your experiance was? most i have been reading from people is to take two pills a day for 36mgs for 45 days or the 6.5 weeks. I was also wondering do you take the two pills at once or do you do one in the morning and one at night?

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
Results? Anyone have any kind of reviews??? :afro:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i was torn between Edge by element nutrition and Epivar by proscience labs. i went with Epivar and will be using it in my upcoming cycle that im going to log. it also has 18 mg per pill which was a great deal for 35 bucks a bottle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all these people got a bottle, looked for reviews, didn't find any, so uh, who used it, and what did you think?

mamba1

Awards
I tried it -- AWESOME!

all these people got a bottle, looked for reviews, didn't find any, so uh, who used it, and what did you think?
So I have done a bottle of Edge by Element Nutrition. I did not use any other PH or anything other than a clean diet and protein/glutamine/carbs after workout and creatine nitrate + BCAA before. I had GREAT results from it. I had a lot of energy everyday, felt like I was at 110% all the time. Felt like an animal in the gym. My workouts and pumps after were great. I dosed it at two pills a day for the first 5 days and then went to three 18mg pills, 3 times a day (1 pill, three times a day). I spread each pill out 8 hours apart and had them with a solid meal with a lot of healthy fats. The fats help you to break it down more slowly as well as they help with the absorption once it was digested.

My results:

I gained 2lbs of lean mass. I know what you're thinking... "well that's not a lot of weight, F-That!" well I wasn't looking to bulk up. I was looking for lean dry gains. My strength increased by 20-50lbs on each lift. 50lbs for squats, etc. If you want to really put on a good amount of size then you can stack it with other Element Nutrition products like Monster and Warrior.

The main thing that I liked about it was that although I gained 2lbs of lean mass, I dropped 7% body fat while doing so!

Hope this helped.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I know this will sound bias, I dont even know if these guys are still in business, but your saying you ran this epi clone at 54mg and only gained a solid 2 lbs, Im not knocking you or your cycle, if I can gain 2lbs lbm Im happy as hell, but I bet if you ran real Havoc or IBE Epistane, you could have walked away with 5 easy at 30-40mg, considering the work and effort you put in, and how well you responded to an unkown amount whats supposed to be epi.

If you ever run real Havoc or Epistane, I would be curious to hear your results.

addybaddy

Awards
I just brought some and taking it 1pill 3 times daily, with a good diet and protein shake. Ill let you know the results, I'm thinking going 8 weeks which would be 2 bottles. I paid 90bucks for it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I know this will sound bias, I dont even know if these guys are still in business, but your saying you ran this epi clone at 54mg and only gained a solid 2 lbs, Im not knocking you or your cycle, if I can gain 2lbs lbm Im happy as hell, but I bet if you ran real Havoc or IBE Epistane, you could have walked away with 5 easy at 30-40mg, considering the work and effort you put in, and how well you responded to an unkown amount whats supposed to be epi.

If you ever run real Havoc or Epistane, I would be curious to hear your results.
He lost 7% body fat and gained 2lbs. Thats a pretty significant weight gain.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
old thread is old.

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Just started my cycle of Edge and Monster today. It says recommended use is 3 caps of Edge a day?.. Not sure if that's too much since I've been seeing most guys take 2 caps at 36mg for the first 5 days. Any recommendations? I'm only 19 but I've been working out for 5 years so i'm not really a noobie to bodybuilding. I'm just looking to get more of an anabolic edge.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Just started my cycle of Edge and Monster today. It says recommended use is 3 caps of Edge a day?.. Not sure if that's too much since I've been seeing most guys take 2 caps at 36mg for the first 5 days. Any recommendations? I'm only 19 but I've been working out for 5 years so i'm not really a noobie to bodybuilding. I'm just looking to get more of an anabolic edge.
Gotta be 21yrs old to post. And most will say you'll screw up your endocrine system by taking Anabolics this soon

thetrainer

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has experience with the product Edge made by Element Nutrition. I can't seem to find any info on the quality of their products, mainly Edge.

It claims to be an epistane clone, only dosed at 18mg per cap.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Write up:
EDGE, Element Nutrition's perfect hardening agent! EDGE exhibits a strong, long lasting anabolic and anti-estrogen effect by not only binding to the androgen receptor, but by blocking the estrogen receptor!
This can help prevent the unwanted side effect called "Gynecomastia".

EDGE is the best overall supplement to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body's natural androgen production. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in an attempt increase gains and decrease side effects.

If you're looking for a very "DRY" anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then you need EDGE!

If anyone has taken this or has info on the legitimacy of this product I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
yes i have used EDGE and i loved the results, matter of fact i never experienced any side effects, i would advise though to put more mass before trying it, your muscles will get super hard and that might be a concern if you don't have enough meat on your bones. but do drink a lot of water . good luck!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why was a 6 year old thread revived? Epistane isn't even legal anymore....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards