My First REAL Stack

Heretolearn

Awards
Ok so I have been lifting hard for about 5 years now. I am only 21 but am ready to try my first real stack. I want to bulk up and have reached a point where I can't without some help. I am only 5 10 160 lbs and am tired of water weight and gains you just lose. My diet is good so thats not the problem. Was thinking about doing the turinabol stack by primordial performance. I am hesitant because of the price and because it is a premade stack and I am not just trying to be lazy and use something already put together for me but it seems that most people have high regards for primordial performance and their products. Would this be a good stack for me to use?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbol is a good choice for what you want. Theres very little water gains so don't expect lots of mass. The stack is a good choice if you don't mind the price. I'd get a SERM too.

Heretolearn

Awards
I don't mind the price but just want to make sure everything you get with the turinabol is worth it. I think I am going to go ahead and get the SERM too. Thanks

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
My question is this, your 21 and can't make any more natural gains? This sounds more like a diet/nutrition problem that can easily fixed by some research and a simple change, its also a lot easier on the wallet and your vitals.
But to each his own, Never worked with PP's stuff, but only heard good things, and x2 on the Serm, otherwise you should be pretty set.

Heretolearn

Awards
Yeah I know it looks bad and to be honest I almost didn't post my weight but my diet is good. Im going to start taking it more serious and maybe keep a log of what I eat now that its the summer and I have some time on my hands. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the products in the package are seperate, so im not really understanding your concern?
if you dont want to use something, dont use it. and just save it for later.

you get 1 bottle of turinabol lv

looks like some liver juice, and the test recovery stack.

so you aren't stacking any steroids, your basically getting a complete cycle, anabolic, liver protection, and post cycle therapy.

the trs should be fine and enough for turinabol ran solo.

but if you want to stack it with something, i'd say get a serm to go along with it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your diet is not a problem than why aren't you gaining mass?

Heretolearn

Awards
I am going to get a SERM and I couldn't tell you. I am sure that it is not perfect so I am going to put more focus on it. I know that is the most important thing but more just want feedback about the supplements. If you are against the cycle because you think I am not eating right then I understand but I have taken diet into account already.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
I am going to get a SERM and I couldn't tell you. I am sure that it is not perfect so I am going to put more focus on it. I know that is the most important thing but more just want feedback about the supplements. If you are against the cycle because you think I am not eating right then I understand but I have taken diet into account already.
Just realize that the fact is that to gain more weight you just have to eat more. No matter how good you think you have your diet down you don't have it down good enough. I say just start eating everything in sight and lift hard. Try it for a month. Then order something. Primordial is apparently legit but I think it is overpriced for what you get. There are far cheaper options that will give the same result you just need to figure out where to look