SD -> epi bridge for recomp?? - AnabolicMinds.com

SD -> epi bridge for recomp??

1. New Member

SD -> epi bridge for recomp??

Current height/weight is 71", 209 lbs in the AM. I got a little fatter than I would like on my last bulking run. My current diet is:

eal 1: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 6 oz. yam, 1 T. natural pb, 10 grams of glutamine peptides, 5 grams BCAAs, glucosamine, multis, vit. e, vit. c, saw palmetto

Train

Meal 2: 1 C. oatmeal or 7oz yams, 50 grams of whey protein, 10 grams of creatine, 10 grams of glutamine peptides, 5 grams BCAAs

Meal 3: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 4 oz. yam, 1 T. Flax oil

Meal 4: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural pb

Meal 5: 8 oz. lean red meat (eye of round), 2 T. natural pb, broccoli or spinach

Meal 6: 8 oz. lean red meat (eye of round), 2 T. natural pb, broccoli or spinach

Total calories: 3000
    Protein: 300 grams
    Carbs: 164
    Fat: 80 grams

I am currently cutting, but I want to start an SD-epi bridge. If I do it and stick to this diet, is there a possibility I will lose fat and gain muscle, will I lose fat and just keep the muscle, or will I just net no gains? I get that some of it will be genetics. I also get that this cycle would normally be used for bulking, but what I am after right now is lowering my BF% drastically whether that means losing a little weight or not.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by syntheticreal View Post
    Current height/weight is 71", 209 lbs in the AM. I got a little fatter than I would like on my last bulking run. My current diet is:

eal 1: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 6 oz. yam, 1 T. natural pb, 10 grams of glutamine peptides, 5 grams BCAAs, glucosamine, multis, vit. e, vit. c, saw palmetto

Train

Meal 2: 1 C. oatmeal or 7oz yams, 50 grams of whey protein, 10 grams of creatine, 10 grams of glutamine peptides, 5 grams BCAAs

Meal 3: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 4 oz. yam, 1 T. Flax oil

Meal 4: 8 oz. chicken breast(pre cooked weight), 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural pb

Meal 5: 8 oz. lean red meat (eye of round), 2 T. natural pb, broccoli or spinach

Meal 6: 8 oz. lean red meat (eye of round), 2 T. natural pb, broccoli or spinach

Total calories: 3000
    Protein: 300 grams
    Carbs: 164
    Fat: 80 grams

I am currently cutting, but I want to start an SD-epi bridge. If I do it and stick to this diet, is there a possibility I will lose fat and gain muscle, will I lose fat and just keep the muscle, or will I just net no gains? I get that some of it will be genetics. I also get that this cycle would normally be used for bulking, but what I am after right now is lowering my BF% drastically whether that means losing a little weight or not.
    Well it depends on your diet. 3000 cals at 5'11 is probably a lil higher than maintenance so You will probably add on some lbs of muscle, but the drastic lowering of BF will be non existent IMHO. Sure you can recomp on the SD-Epi bridge, but your not going to lose that much BF, including if you're over maintenance.

The SD-Epi bridge is definitely not what suits the goal you want. I would find something else along the lines of Hdrol or a cutting steroid. I'm assuming you would like to hear something along the lines of "O sure, you can burn a lotta BF off! Go for it!" but let's be real. This bridge is not even close to what you need for your goal, which is to lowering BF% drastically. Get a cutting steroid, look into some anavar FTMFW. If you have pinned before, get some EQ or test-p or tren. Just know this bridge is not what you wanna do.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I would drop the fat then run a milder compound.

If you have run SD before and didnt have to harsh of sides, I guess you could consider running it again.

But i definitely wouldnt recomend a bridged SD run to lose weight haha...
    •   

4. New Member

Ran the same thing before with no sides, so I am not too worried about that. I just want to decrease my bf%. I just wanted to use it because it's what I have left here. I could get some hdrol, dunno where or how to get the var. No pinning for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/Epi Bridge and P-Stanz for Recomp
    By Jeff5886 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
  3. CEL HDrol w/ 11-OXO Bridge ? Goal = Recomp
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:48 AM