quick question

cdarko

Awards
hey guys little help here, i have been doing alot of research before i start my first cycle, the cycle is going to be just sustanon at a dose of 500ml a week i have nolva on hand incase of any unwanted sides and also for pct. i have support supps such as milk thistle and a few other things. i have read about using an ai and would like to include this in the cycle to minimise any estrogen problems i may have, i have a bottle of novedex xt and have read this is an ai, but no1 has mentioned anything about using during a proper cycle.
would this be beneficial ? or should i try and find a better ai ?
thx in advance

Tyler3295

Awards
Find a real AI.

Arimidex or Aromasin, preferably.

---

I would also recommend switching to a single estered test, such as cyp/enanth. Why fight the potential roller-coaster blood levels that usually accompany sust?

cdarko

Awards
thx for the input man, i was only asking because i was having a hard time getting hold of either of them but i can wait.
i was under the impression that sust wasnt as strong so would be better for a first cycle. am i wrong here ? i have read about the up and down levels of different length test esthers causing problems but i was told this isnt a problem if you inject every 5th day. otherwise i guess im gonna have to look for a new test aswell ha
thx