winstrol with prop??

fmfws185

Awards
i was thinking about adding some winny to my test prop cycle. i dont mind being pinned ed but i would prefer one pin a day. i was wondering if i can put both in one syringe but ive seen alot of people saying that yes you can and i seen alot saying no you cant. they said that the oil in the prop will encapsulate the winny.
true or false

p.s have not started they cycle or even bought the gear yet just trying to get ideas

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
In my experience winny sucks. It hurts and gives me really bad sides. Horrible back pumps and lethargy were the worse.

I couldn't imagine combining the two. I think the pain from the prop and the winny would be unbearable. When I pinned my prop/winny cycle, I just pinned twice. Just make sure you rotate between your quads and glutes. There are about 3 places you can rotate on each, so pinning twice a day isn't too bad.

BTW, I freakin' leaned out, gained strength and was VERY happy with the cycle.

fmfws185

Awards
In my experience winny sucks. It hurts and gives me really bad sides. Horrible back pumps and lethargy were the worse.

I couldn't imagine combining the two. I think the pain from the prop and the winny would be unbearable. When I pinned my prop/winny cycle, I just pinned twice. Just make sure you rotate between your quads and glutes. There are about 3 places you can rotate on each, so pinning twice a day isn't too bad.

BTW, I freakin' leaned out, gained strength and was VERY happy with the cycle.
so do you think i should add it to my upcoming cycle?
what were your results with it. what was your dosage like?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering if i can put both in one syringe but ive seen alot of people saying that yes you can and i seen alot saying no you cant. they said that the oil in the prop will encapsulate the winny.
true or false
Water based and oil based solutions should not be combined.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
so do you think i should add it to my upcoming cycle?
what were your results with it. what was your dosage like?
Prop 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg ED

Leaned out alot, but my diet is freakin' spot on. I think the main thing the Winstrol did for me was harden me up.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Just use oral winny. Injecting orals just isn't worth the hassle IMO.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Not completely true. You need more oral winny mg:mg vs injection.
I know. But 17aa compounds have around 80% oral bioavailability. Injectable winny costs much more than oral, and when injecting you lose out on much of the IGF-1 boosting and SHBG lowering benefits. You also have to deal with painful injections and the risk of abcesses (particularly when using water-based stuff). Once you factor all that stuff in, the only advantage to injecting 17aa drugs is that they are a bit less liver toxic (like 20%)...so why bother?