H.M. Gear's Oxanavar (M4ohn)

rookie88

Awards
The bottle suggests taking 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day (5mg per/cap). So they are suggesting taking 10mg - 30mg a day. This seems like a lot compared to some of the dossages that you guys have reported using. Any thoughts?

Rookie88

size

Awards
  • Established
You can look at it 2 ways:
1. They want you to take alot b/c it increases sales
2. A higher dosage is necessary to yield excellent results

Either way, HM Gear makes quality supplies and I think a dosage of 15-20mg is a good dosage.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Size do you think that dosage is good for someone who weights 185-190?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Either way, HM Gear makes quality supplies and I think a dosage of 15-20mg is a good dosage.
It's interesting that you say that because it seems like people here are taking much lower dosages than that and seeing results. I just started my own cycle of m4ohn and I'm doing 6mg/day and I thought that was a little high. There are people heavier than me who have taken 4mg/day so I was a little nervous that I might be overdoing it a bit. It seems there is a big difference of opinion here as to what the proper dosage is. Maybe some bros with a lot more knowledge than me can chime in as well.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
supposedly mohn in not very toxic so supposedly one could raise the dosages to those numbers. right?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
supposedly mohn in not very toxic so supposedly one could raise the dosages to those numbers. right?
In theory, yes, but I would think the goal is here to take the minimum effective dose when dealing with a methylated compound (or any other compound for that matter). There must be a dose where the trade-off between gains and sides is too great but there doesn't seem to be a lot of concrete information as to what that dose really is.

size

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some bros with a lot more knowledge than me can chime in as well.

Here my knowledge:
-it is compared to anavar, I have used anavar at high dosages
-so far, the majoirty of these new "methyl" compounds are being suggested at low dosages.
-with the exception of methyl1test, all of the dosages have been too low.

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
anyone know of someone who stacked m1t and m4ohn together, it sounds like a great stack. i know m4ohn is pretty new. if you did stack these 2, then what doses would you use? would you keep m1t around 5 mg a day?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
anyone know of someone who stacked m1t and m4ohn together, it sounds like a great stack. i know m4ohn is pretty new. if you did stack these 2, then what doses would you use? would you keep m1t around 5 mg a day?
It would be a good stack, liver toxic however, but I think the M1T would dominate the stack unless a really high dose of m4ohn was used. I think (and we are seeing) that M4OHN is underdosed at 5mg-10mg. I'd probably opt for M4OHN with a high dose of a 1-test transdermal or 1-test cyp.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I think (and we are seeing) that M4OHN is underdosed at 5mg-10mg.
I'm starting to think the same thing but there's a problem because nobody seems to be able to nail down the proper dosage. I've heard people mention anywhere from 3mg to 40mg per day - that's just way too big a range. There's got to some kind of formula we can use based on bodyweight and how the strength of this compound compared to real deca and var.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If M1T is the most potent Methyl Steroid and it's dosed as high as 30mg, I don't see why M4OHN can't be. Now I know it's apples to oranges, but there aren't side effects even at 10 + mg.
I have some of the HM Gear M4OHN coming in tomorow.
Again, they suggest up to 40mg a day (in two doses however)
Gaspari suggests up to 15mg, but no more.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 6mg/day right now and I also have some of HMGear's Oxanavar on the way. I may kick my dosage up to 10mg in the AM and 10mg at night because I remember reading somewhere that the half-life of this stuff is around 12 hours.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitly going to split the doses - 12 hours apart.
We'll get to the bottom of this....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think youll get sides that are that bad at the 40mgs range, the question is, is it worth teh extra cost for the amount of muscle gained. if 20mgs gives 5lbs lets say in 5 weeks. will 40mgs give 10lbs in 5 weeks. if not then it isnt worth teh extra cash. you need to find the balance point, it will be different with everyone. I came up with my dosing based on anavar dosing (corrected for the strength)

rookie88

Awards
I have been taking 20mg a day for 5 days now and have had no noticable side effects. Sex drive is very high as is energy level and mood.

vicmack777

Awards
I dont think youll get sides that are that bad at the 40mgs range, the question is, is it worth teh extra cost for the amount of muscle gained. if 20mgs gives 5lbs lets say in 5 weeks. will 40mgs give 10lbs in 5 weeks. if not then it isnt worth teh extra cash. you need to find the balance point, it will be different with everyone. I came up with my dosing based on anavar dosing (corrected for the strength)
Didnt you say that you tried high dosages? I know you said, you wouldnt post how much because you didnt want anyone to try it, but since people are saying they are going to do 40+, why dont you spill the beans. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Could someone post the m40hn bloodwork link? Was there one?

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
what are have people been seeing in strength gains? and does it take a couple weeks to see the effects?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I tested much higher then 40mgs, I didnt have any problems (I am also about 75lbs heavier then most people), but I just dont think it is worth it (money for the amount of gains).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Jkazi--

Addressing your Q about m4ohn and m1t, my thoughts would be to start off high dose m4ohn for 3-4 weeks, then use m1t for last 10-14 days while lowering m4ohn accordingly. m1t is high suppressive so why murder your natty test until you have to? If you do it, let us know how it goes.

M

phenom9950

Awards
just a newbie question im sure it wont be hard for you guys to answer, but whats the diff between 4oh and m4ohn?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
t for testosterone, n for nandrolone
nandrolone is kinda like testosterone's cousin, but much safer.
not near the androgenic sides
research them a little more, READING IS FUN
here's some help
http://http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nordiol.html
http://http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4andro.html
the M is due to the methylation of the compound structure, making it's conversion much, much higher therefore much less to ingest orally
the OH is for a addition of a hydroxyl group giving some anti-estrogenic
properties

Last edited:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I tested much higher then 40mgs, I didnt have any problems (I am also about 75lbs heavier then most people), but I just dont think it is worth it (money for the amount of gains).
As an aside, any idea when your M4OHN tabs will be ready? I'm looking forward to ordering some!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill have the raw powder and liquid betas by May 19th and the 4 mgs tabs by May 30th.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sledge, whats taking so long, each time you've said you'd have them, when that time comes, it just seems like theres another week or two wait. ?? Also, what are you rec. (mg and time wise) for the 4ohn? All that i've read is that its a great strength builder, but doesn't yield a lot of mass (which is what i'm looking for right now). Anyone done a complete cycle yet?

Ill have the raw powder and liquid betas by May 19th and the 4 mgs tabs by May 30th.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I go by what my chem house tells me, it was delayed because of a chinese holiday. When i reordered my powder it was suppossed to go out the next day, it didnt so I was stuck waiting for the holiday to be over. The tablets take 9-10 days to be done and shipped to me. I will start the presale for tabs when i know i will have them in less then 5 days.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
No one has had Bloodwork done after m4ohn? Didn't prolangtum get bloodwork?
Anyway, i finish my cycle june 1 - ill have a liver profile ran

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had some quick gains for m1t, and I did not find them hard to keep, Its all about the right PCT, and having a solid base, its when people just go out and get some methyl1test, use it for a couple weeks tehn the gains dissappear..... people need to be smart

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I had some quick gains for m1t, and I did not find them hard to keep, Its all about the right PCT, and having a solid base, its when people just go out and get some methyl1test, use it for a couple weeks tehn the gains dissappear..... people need to be smart
I agree, i've kept ~100% of the gains through 2-2week cycles of m1t. Some people, however, have problems because the shutdown is too quick and hard. Even with great a PCT. A guy had ran 3 cycles, and used clomid and nolvadex at high doses after each time - and lost 100% of the gains each time. Patrick Arnold said the shutdown was just too hard for some -- this isnt the norm obviously.

mickjagger

Awards
FYI....

you can get Oxanavar (HM Gear) from bodybuilding . com store for $51.79 - 90 5-mg caps.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes, they are out of stock at the moment however

swany

Awards
oxanavar potency

I emailed H.M. Gear about lab tests.

Hi Brian,

Actually we don't ... never thought of doing it to tell you the truth simply because we don't lie about the contents. The manufacturer is a pharma company and they won't even or can't even lie from what the label is and how the product is created.

If you'd like, go ahead and please test out the product yourself. If there is a lie and it's something else, we will refund you the money and pay for the lab tests as well.

Again, we never think of doing it because we never had any intensions of "cheating" the customer. Does that make sense?

- Sam

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Brian Swanson [
mailto:[email protected]]

> Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:29 AM

> To: 'Sam Phillips'

> Subject: RE: H. M. Gear
> > Hi, Do you guys have any kind of lab test results that you can share with those interested in the quality of your products? There have been many instances recently where companies are not testing the products thoroughly enough and they end up selling something different. Thanks, Brian

swany

Awards
I told them in another email that many are holding back on buying their product because identical ones are coming out soon with proven potency (didn't bother mentioning the high price). I reminded them about the m-dien mess and that many that are interested in M40HN know of the whole m-dien quaility concerns and that they stand to lose business without any tests. this is what i got for a response....

"Good points Brian! I'll speak to my partners and see what we come up with. Thanks."

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good info man, HM is well respected... I believe

fujimi442

Awards
hmgears oxanavar just showed up at my front door, I need your guys opinions,,,,what do you think would be better, running it at 10mg ed for 45 days or 15mg ed for a month?
Im 5'11 166 lbs and about 7-8% body fat. Ive got a couple m1t, 4ad , and 1-t cylces under my belt if that helps. Thanks, alot, ill let every one know how it goes, Ive got some before pics and a vid clip or two also.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It just doesnt make sense to me that if they feel you shoudl use 40mgs per day why would they only make 5mgs tabs. If I thought you need 40mgs per day, I would make 20mgs tabs and then you are all set. If anyone wants to use less its easy to split the tab, anyone who wants more no problem.

I would love to know which Pharma Company it is that is doing this for them, and why wouldnt they take credit for it, on the label.

Like I said I went through 2 batches of it, and it was just methyl-nandrolone. Custom got sent 4 ohn undec, I wouldnt trust any powder I get till I myslef have had it tested and saw the results. Period.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've been on at 20mg ED of M4OHN from HM Gear, since missing 3 days due to USPS losing my order from 1fast. It is very legit. Not a doubt in my mind.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yup they are back in stock

TUCKER

Awards
this is what they emailed me:

Hi Tom,

First, no estrogen or progesterone issues with our products. Let's put that
aside, no worries there.

As to the low dosage of 4-ohn ... here's a reply I made to someone from the
other day who asked a similar questions:

As to dosing I had to laugh at the silliness of the suggestion as I am sure
you did yourself. 4-OHN is relatively the same potency as oxandrolone.
Though I have seen some slanted research suggesting otherwise, the real
world results are that they respond in the human body very similar milligram
for milligram. Many people administer oxandrolone in the 100mg/d range
though the suggested is 5-12mg daily. The cost itself makes this prohibitive
for all but a few. In the supplement industry dosing is often based upon
what the customer can afford, not the point of initial benefit. (Consider
glutamine at 2g daily and the old idea of 3g/d of creatine before both
became cheaper due to the number of manufacturers. And let's not forget
1-testosterone orals at 25mg per dose. lol). My point is that we simply used
the effective dosage range rather than labeling for sales only.

To add a note of interest, methylnandrolone is not relatively active as an
oral and as a parental is only somewhat more active than nandrolone itself.
Of course if the methylation were upon the 19th ring as the German method
requires there would be a potential for increased receptor affinity. An oral
dosage of 50mg 2-3 times daily would be needed to have obvious effects.

Someone will always speak ill of others with nothing to base it upon. More
so on the Internet. The are so many impressive minds there but the truth is
that arguing with anyone on the Internet is a waste of time at best and only
a fool that has nothing better to do than do so will join in. Of course I am
not trying to be rude, but I can only suggest that anyone whom has doubts
should probably shop elsewhere. We are a small but very honorable company
with some great people to work with like Author L. Rea, Dr. Dennis Olive and
Dr. Robert Jordan. We are very proud of our products and have only offered
those we ourselves believe in and have used. However I believe Avant Labs
has always been a very high quality line with some very bright minds behind
it.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me get this straight, HM is saying that the potency and dosage for M4OHN is comparable to Anavar? is that right? then, the dosage would be around 40-50mg for the average male bb. i dunno about that as i've never got anything out of 15mg anavar/day, while i got modest gains off 10mg M4OHN. maybe some of you can be guinea pigs and run the M4OHN at 20-40mg/day.

Boarder1

Awards
Sounds like people are trying to pimp HMgear's crap. Nobody in their right mind would overpay for a product they are hoping is legit. You guys use MuscleTech too?

swany

Awards
I think the response I got from them only creates more doubt in the quality of their product. I'm going to buy Designers when it comes out but do you guys think Legal Gears, which is coming out this week, will be legit?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
LG is probably legit, but they seemed to have gone in a pretty shitty marketing/pricing direction. Stick with Sldge.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like people are trying to pimp HMgear's crap. Nobody in their right mind would overpay for a product they are hoping is legit. You guys use MuscleTech too?
This is currently the best deal on M4OHN right now. 90 caps for $50 at 5mg each. It is very much legit, and 'Size' who I trust regards HM Gear highly.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
LG is probably legit, but they seemed to have gone in a pretty shitty marketing/pricing direction. Stick with Sldge.
I'm f_cking sick of LG too. I better not say that at BB.com - I might be banned.

swany

Awards
Even if H.M. Gear is honorable, the fact is they don't know for sure what they have because they put all their trust in the supplier. I asked if the supplier was in china and they didn't respond. I think Sledge has proven that these suppliers need to be checked.