Gonna start a Var/Winny Stack any recommendations?

roundabout

Awards
Hey all, just wanted some help regarding this stack i want to take. Will be taking 50mg of Anavar stacked with Oral Winstrol. (cant do needles!).. Any recommendations on the right dosage of each? have asked my trainer, but I feel his advice was not accurate! Last time I took something the advice i got here was great!!!

also, is PTC necessary? If so what should i take? Any recommendations on anti oxidants or anything else I should know?

Thanks!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Don't run them simutaneously. Never a good idea to run two methylated compounds. 6-8 weeks of anavar at 40-60mg/day (depending on your weight) followed by 4 weeks of winstrol @ 60mg/day should show some decent results. Consider some Test base in transdermal if needles not an option. Running that throughout would be very nice.

PCT is always necessary. If you're not sure what you should take then you're not ready for running anything.

Research the chemicals you plan to put in your body. Find possible/probable sides effects that may impact endogenous hormone production, lipid profile, liver function...

Then find solutions to possible negative sides e.g methylated orals can be liver toxic--> incorporate a milk thistle based product; elevated BP may occur--> hawthorn extract...

FYI, If you are getting oxandrolone powder, cap with microniozed creatine.

roundabout

Awards
Thanks johnny, was doing further research after my post, and have found a lot of mixed info. half the research said positive things about the stack, others negative. My own conclusion is what you have said. I have taken anavar before at 50 mg a day for 6 weeks, of course i cycled up to start and down to finish. I took it along with ventolin (salbutamol) as clenbuterol is difficult to find where i live. I did not do PCT because through research i mostly found it is not necessary with anavar! I regularly take milk thistle and other vitamins as well. I have found test in gelcap form, is this ok?

Is Zinc and Magnesium, or certain plants (eurycomo longifolia, ) good PCT's?

My stats:
sex: male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220 lbs
Body Fat: 22%

Desired acheivement is 14% body fat at 190lbs...

Workout schedule changes every two weeks as to not let my muscles get used to a certain routine. Must lift light upper body due to shoulder injury incurred 8 months back lifitng too much on the bench like an idiot!

Thanks for all your help!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Test in gelcap form not good. Unless you are obtaining Andriol (Test Undecanoate). But I'm not sure how much you would need to take to raise Test levels to be therapeutic for bodybuilding.

Zinc not needed unless you feel diet deficient. Same for Magnesium.

I'd go longer than two weeks on routine. I'd highly recommend 2-day split so you can get each body part twice a week. I'd also recommend avoiding barbell benching. Go dumbell. JMO

roundabout

Awards
Have been told that for PCT this is fine:

Start day after cycle is over.
Days 1 - 14 = 40mg Nolva ed
Days 15 - 28 = 20mg of Nolva

Agree?

And will milk thistly thoughout the course of anavar weaken the results because of the effect on the half-life?

Also, would it be good/safe to stack with Primabolin?

Sorry for what may be stupid questions, but havent found answers im confident with through my research!

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle will not decrease half life.

Week one 40mg, week two 20mg, week three 10mg, week four 5mg should be suffice in regards to Nolva.

roundabout

Awards
This was an additional question I had before you responded:

Also, would it be good/safe to stack with Primabolin?

Thanks for all your help.. sounds very accurate to me and I will continue my research! If you have any other recommendations that dont use a needle they would be much appreciated!

Thanks again!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Op, thats a pretty lite cycle, you'll be fin with nolva at 20/20/10/10 or if you must 40/20/20/10...

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Op, thats a pretty lite cycle, you'll be fin with nolva at 20/20/10/10 or if you must 40/20/20/10...
I also agreed with gammer here this a lite cycle and go with the dosing he has set up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
MT competes from adro receptors therefor i just dose it at night 4-6hrs after my last PH

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why has noone addressed the fact that roundabout is 22%bf and shouldnt even be CONSIDERING steroids yet?

my suggestions is to lower ur bf% naturally to AT LEAST 14%bf before using steroids.

unless u are a powerlifter, there is ZERO reason to be using steroids at such a high bf%

and to add, plenty of ppl run winny/var without test and love it. the constant "OMG where is the test in ur cycle?" is getting f ucking ridiculous around here, not everyone needs to run test to maintain a libido, some just dont prefer risking the sides of test.

Var 50mg 1-6
Winny 50mg 1-6

roundabout

Awards
indeed nos, i should lower my body fat before using it and do intend on waiting until it is lowered to 18% which i believe i can do in 2-3 weeks with twoadays (mainly cardio) and proper diet. However I did use var before when i was at 20% and saw great results anyway!

Anyone know about var with proviron?

Further, just got my var in today, it is a spanish generic. Looks bogus, but from a very reliable source... 5mg blue tabs. not much more pricey than i got in the states before. anyone know about these? Should I split the intake? i.e. 30mg in the morning, 30 at night being that the half-life is 8 hours?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok bro bro he is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get to 15% natrually or OTC fatburner should be very easy for you.
next run clen for 1-2months then add winnie and var after or with clen

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IMO under 15% no AAS. there is no point unless u are powerlfitng.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Steroids...I THINK NOT

Thanks johnny, was doing further research after my post, and have found a lot of mixed info. half the research said positive things about the stack, others negative. My own conclusion is what you have said. I have taken anavar before at 50 mg a day for 6 weeks, of course i cycled up to start and down to finish. I took it along with ventolin (salbutamol) as clenbuterol is difficult to find where i live. I did not do PCT because through research i mostly found it is not necessary with anavar! I regularly take milk thistle and other vitamins as well. I have found test in gelcap form, is this ok?

Is Zinc and Magnesium, or certain plants (eurycomo longifolia, ) good PCT's?

My stats:
sex: male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220 lbs
Body Fat: 22%

Desired acheivement is 14% body fat at 190lbs...

Workout schedule changes every two weeks as to not let my muscles get used to a certain routine. Must lift light upper body due to shoulder injury incurred 8 months back lifitng too much on the bench like an idiot!

Thanks for all your help!
6'0 220 lbs 22% body fat = 48 lbs of fat, 172 lbs muscle

Really thinking about anavar and any kind of steroid is just stoooooooooooopid at those stats. Im sorry...Go on a good diet for 6 months drop 20 lbs of fat, and then think about steroids. Im pretty sure you will be happy at that.

If you drop 20 lbs of fat and keep all your muscle you will be at 200 and you will be at 14% like what you stated, but with 10 lbs more muscle.

Take your time. Steroids Is NOT THE ANSWER FOR YOU SIR.

roundabout

Awards
Justin, why 6 months? and wouldnt anavar be a boost from doing it naturally? I mean Ive done it before when i was at 20% bf and I saw great results.

My goal is not an extremely muscular physique, just something similar to what I was like before, 12-14% bf, 190lbs! anything better than that would be great but due to my time restraints I dont know if I can realistically put the efforts.

6 months will be winter and sweaters :) I was thinking something more like 2-3 month results! anything u advise? I appreciate your input!

Tyler3295

Awards
Just so you know though, steroids aren't just some magic drug that will get your beach body ready for all the girls this summer.. I mean, they will assist, but if you aren't ready for it, don't do it.

These aren't toys, simply as that. :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah ^^^^ true. there is also a magical missconception that WINStROL is a fat burner... its not, its used for cutting as a WAX and GlOSS to the body it dose not cut bodyfat