Creatine use during..or after m1t cycle.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this the last few days and was wondering if anyone has used creatine while on m1t or during post cycle. It must help you keep your gains better correct? Do you think its better to use during the cycle and after or just after?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to use creatine during post cycle to help keep strength up. This is especially true while using M1T since your strength is going to skyrocket during your cycle.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i'll second that.. creatine afterwards will help you deal with the loss of strength.. also making you a lil more motivated to go to the gym =P

LIFTER23

Awards
Im using it during and after this time around....

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why ever come off creatine?
I'm not saying that I know a better answer. Just wondering, since the cycling thing was the original sales tactic to associate creatine with AAS, as far as I can tell.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well i always thought of creatine as giving a lot of water weight.. so i figure if you stop the cycle will takeover water weight wize.. =P plus by starting creatine afterwards it'll help you feel less weak ..=P

COLOSSUS

Awards
Why ever come off creatine?
I'm not saying that I know a better answer. Just wondering, since the cycling thing was the original sales tactic to associate creatine with AAS, as far as I can tell.

exactly....................................i have been taking 5g of creatine a day for over 2 years.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well isn't it hard on your liver? so in other words I want to be as nice to my liver as possible while doing methyls..

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
No, it's not. It was supposedly hard on your kidneys, but that has pretty much been debunked.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I can gather, here's my facts so far:
Creatine works great to assist in increased muscle mass.
Creatine works synergistically with AAS (so use it on-cycle).
Creatine helps to hold mass during off-cycle (so use it off-cycle).
There's really no damage from prolonged use.

Any additional info would be great, as I don't consider myself an expert in the slightest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Supplements 6
Weight Loss 12
Anabolics 8
athletor Anabolics 8