testing question

dalejmurphy

Awards
Just got a quick question,
got a blood test and a piss test comming up at ROTC Advanced Camp, will clen and cytomel show up anywhere on the test.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in knowing this as wel...

random

Awards
I posted a similar question regarding actual military testing, and one of the board members currently in the marine corp (i forget his name) said they don't test for steroids without specific reason (steroid testing costs thousands of dollars). I HIGHLY doubt that they would be stricter for ROTC, so i would think you're in the clear.

steve

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Youll be fine, besides you should be able to ask them exactly what they are testing for.
Rec. drug testing is totaly different from these. Your body naturally produces test, so they check for ratios. Your boy doesnt produce Coke or MDMA which is why that testing is easier.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I posted a similar question regarding actual military testing, and one of the board members currently in the marine corp (i forget his name) said they don't test for steroids without specific reason (steroid testing costs thousands of dollars). I HIGHLY doubt that they would be stricter for ROTC, so i would think you're in the clear.

steve
That'd be me.

dalejmurphy

Awards
The blood test was the only thing that had me a little worried, but I looked and the blood test is just to check for HIV and such, I just heard blood test and freaked I guess, I asked my Cpt. too and he said the only thing they test for is rec drugs like you guys said,

thanks for the replies I really appreciate it