Gaspari Nutrition's New Oxavar Prohormone

MarcoNJ

Awards
I visited Gaspari Nutrition's new website this morning www.richgaspari.com Nice new site for them, its a tremendous upgrade over their old one. I noticed a new product called Oxavar that is said to be similar to Anavar. Does anyone know anything about the product?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, just buy M4OHN for half the price, and much better quality.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where can I get M4OHN? Looks like 1fast is sold out, and I don't know where to get the powder.

Is MOHN different, or just a different name for the same substance?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just a different name. My site as well as Sledge will have it in a week or so.

Tbird006

Awards
PHP:
and we will be much cheaper.
Sounds like we have a battle

phatbody

Awards
Sounds more like we have a winner...well when compared to gaspy anyway.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Not much of a battle if you ask me.

No battle. I respect Sledge very much as a business man, and I will not get in a price war with him. A price war might be good for initial sales, but would not be good for the market as a whole.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I don't trust gaspari.. how could they sell a product without testing..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt agree more, my tabs will be scored just like the M14ADD.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sledge-
What type of dosing are you recommending for M4OHN? I started it today at 8mg, & most guys here are using 5-10mg I guess. Some of the new tabs recommend 10-30mg/day right on the bottle.

I am not sure how 8mg is working yet, as it's only been 6 hours, but I want to make sure I take enough. I am a pretty lean 220 & respond well to 10mg M1t, so I didnt think I needed to start too high.

dWood

Awards
But, will the tabs be available in california?
first off love des.suppl he is the bomb!but gym I work at(general manager)has atight relationship with Rich Gaspari-so not only do we get his stuff asap but I as a manager get wholesale prices so rich's M4OHN is within reason and while I'm on Sledges liquid now(9 mgs per day and loving it!!!!!) will def use Rich;s stuff and as said on another board Bruce K got his stuff at the same dist as Matt so why can't"we all get along!" :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Tabs are availible are BB.com by HM, the price is not bad at all for 90tabs @ 5mg each.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
first off love des.suppl he is the bomb!but gym I work at(general manager)has atight relationship with Rich Gaspari-so not only do we get his stuff asap but I as a manager get wholesale prices so rich's M4OHN is within reason and while I'm on Sledges liquid now(9 mgs per day and loving it!!!!!) will def use Rich;s stuff and as said on another board Bruce K got his stuff at the same dist as Matt so why can't"we all get along!" :)
Gaspari/BK m-dien has virtually no good reviews, all bad. Why should anyone take his word or BK at face value that he got the same supplies as Sledge?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
But, will the tabs be available in california?
Of course it won't The substance is banned in CA,NV and Montana regardless of the form it takes, pill, powder, or liquid. A better question is will Pro-MENT be banned in CA because it's also nandrolone(sp?) based thus falling into the same category?