First cycle..P-mag or 1-D/Natadrol

Xx7

Awards
Hey guys, finally gettin the balls to try something. My main focus obviously, is mass. im 6'1 210 lbs and about 11-12% bf. ive been following a couple p-mag logs, as well as hearing great stuff from LG's methyl 1'D/Natadrol stack. So my main thing for you guys is, what's your opinion on both, and your experiences. Any help and feedback would be awesome. Thanks guys

thundalegs199

Awards
id try some h-drol or p-mag. ive gotten good results from h-drol even at 50mg but most people find that 75 is the sweet spot. my friend ran p-mag and blew up 10 pounds. he also claimed his sweet spot was 75 mg. i didnt have any sides. if you use a serm like nolva/clomid you can keep just about all your gains after coming off ph's like these. i havent taken meth1-d but my boy jordan ran a pulse with it (kind of unusual) and got some decent strength gains but not to much in the size department. he didnt seem to notice any sides either

even tho they are weaker ph's make sure you have your pct lined up properly before you start

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
def pmag y r these ur optons something like h-drol or epi wold be more ideal for a first cycle

onedumguy

Awards
go with pmag or hdrol both are pretty much the same and u dont gotta get over the top with the pct

pmag or hdrol 75mgs a day for 40 days has worked gr8 for many people for their first run-i did pmag 75 for 40[2bottles]for my first run and it was unbelievable-im currently on a 5 week 100mg a day pmag run and its goin very nice-

imo being that yur over 200 i think 50mgs a day is worthless for both hdrol and pmag-no one has ever said if phs should be dosed higher with heavier body weight but there could b a link and everytime i upped my dose when i wasnt "feeling it" it seemed too work for me

run cels cycle assist all the way thru the cycle and pct-i use this product year round since it has everything u need for normal body function

and for pct 4 weeks

gasparis novedex 2,2,1,1eod OR anti-e from sns 2,2,1,1eod

get a good quality test booster and take at rec dose-im a fan of hyper test from axis labs and testo pro from anabolic innovations

some throw in some cortisol control supp but i nvr have so i will leave that too sumone else too add lol

i personally run the axis labs pump stack during pct - hemodraulix gives insane pumps and mixxed with smash is a lethal combo and the stack comes with creatine

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Im coming off a Pmag run.. its good stuff! I ran it at 75 all the way through (6 weeks). Most of my research showed nothing added came from dosing 100, but like the above poster said, its possible that larger individuals could get a boost from a higher dose.

50mg is a waste of money on H-drol. Seriously, its the most heavily hit subject on this board. 50 for the first week maybe, then 75 for the rest of the 6 weeks is the only way to go. Anything less, you might as well be giving your money to the bum on Fifth and High.

PCT for both Phs is basically the same.

Cycle Assist 4 caps x2 day
Either Cels PCT Assist or (my new favorite) AIs Post Cycle Support
Inhibit - E (cheapest AND works the best) 2/2/1/1

Lots of folks will tell you to get a SERM. You can if you'd like. But H-drols sides are sooo mild (P-Mag too for that matter) I know of people who have ran it with no PCT at all or just ran Formex for four weeks to recover. Im not sure thats wise, but its been done.

I ran 2 H-drol cycles and now the P-mag. If its your first, Id go with H-drol. Just be patient.. it dosent kick in till week 4 on most folks. I ran the above PCT or some variation of it for all three PCTs.