Back Pump or Injury??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I am on day 17 of H drol/Tren. 75 h drol, 70 tren(black dragon labs, 35mg pill) a day. Started to the H drol 4 days before so it would start to work earlier and because i was waiting on clomid in the mail. I was not going to start Tren W/O clomid.

Fast forward, day 12 mild pain in upper right back. Close to shoulder blade and scupla(sp) it is kind of odd hurts doing all sorts of things. Didnt lift back till day 15 and went light. Day 16 & 17 fu**ing bad pain, cant really lift a gallon of milk. Have been taking taurine for the past 5 days at 3.5g a day.

Went to a chiro on monday (normally go every 3wks) got adjusted and said something about my pain so it got more attention. Than yesterday got a massage with foucs on the area, half hr, deep tissue. Ended up taking day 15 &16 off becase of pain. Today i did legs and only used machines, still a sh!t ton of pain.

I have had many small back and shoulder problems. I played hockey as a kid from 8-18 so i think that may play a part. Also have had a few real bad problems, seen a Orthopedist, chiro, phyiscal therapy, massage. Nothing gets me working well. Best example, I max bench at 225 bar, and i can press 110lb dumbells. WTF, I should at least be 20% stronger on a bar?

So with knowing a little about me and my history what do you think it is?? I dont really want to injury myself to the point where I have to stop lifting or go under the knife. What should i do??

I do have a DR appt soon and my step mom is a nurse practioner, but shes worthless. Help?? sorry for rambling guys.

flipsry09

Awards
upper right isn't back pump, you might of pulled a muscle. how's your h-drol cycle going otherwise?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Good, buts its hard to tell because its stacked with Tren. The tren is a low dose tho (70mg daily).

Bench up 55lbs, Squat up 45lbs. When I did deadlifted last it was for volume, by the time I was going to max my DL was already hurting so I stopped at 225.

Are back pumps normally in the mid-lower back?? From what Ive read its in that area. Anyone know if this is correct??

flipsry09

Awards
Back pumps are usually lower back, the area you affect most when you deadlift. it feels like you just deadlifted a heavy ass set constantly..try taking taurine for it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking 4.5gs of taurine per day for the last wk or so. If it very clear, upper right portion of my back. Also been taking lots of B vit.

flipsry09

Awards
Ive been taking 4.5gs of taurine per day for the last wk or so. If it very clear, upper right portion of my back. Also been taking lots of B vit.
so you mean right near your lat right?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What you are experiencing is an injury, not a pump my friend. No amount of taurine will solve your prob. You need to rest it and stretch it. If it hurts so bad to where you cant even lift a gallon of milk, then go to the doc..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
so you mean right near your lat right?
Closer to the spine. A few inches higher up also.

I worked out twice today. Hr cardio AM, Arms & abs PM, very light tho. biggest dumbell used was 25lbs.

I can still feel the PH's working, I was doing 30-45 reps a set. Weight felt like nothing even after 45min into the WO. I just wish i could use real weight, I always have something happen on cycle that ruins most gains. The past one I got real sick, and before that had to get wisdom teeth pulled out.

Pain is getting better.

flipsry09

Awards
Closer to the spine. A few inches higher up also.

I worked out twice today. Hr cardio AM, Arms & abs PM, very light tho. biggest dumbell used was 25lbs.

I can still feel the PH's working, I was doing 30-45 reps a set. Weight felt like nothing even after 45min into the WO. I just wish i could use real weight, I always have something happen on cycle that ruins most gains. The past one I got real sick, and before that had to get wisdom teeth pulled out.

Pain is getting better.
Weight on arms shouldn't hurt your back if you stay seated.