Sledge sold out?

V

VES

Awards
I can't find sledge test on his site. I just got home from work to order, but is it already sold out? Anyone know...

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I can't find sledge test on his site. I just got home from work to order, but is it already sold out? Anyone know...
Yeah man, it was up this morning/afternoon, and I went to order about 2 hours ago and it was gone. I read a thread somewhere and sldge said he was selling a ton of the stuff. Sucks

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
wow it's gone! i saw it earlier... ahh well i can't inject my wife will divorce me =(

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So keep it your locker at gym, and take the needle into a stall. Walla:)

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am a genuis:)

It is what my brother does. My wife is cool with anything but tren.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill try and make more SLDGE TEST next week minus the 4 ad prop. Prop is gone for good. But the SLEDGE TEST sold out in one night.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Giving Sledge the puppy dog eyes (which is not a pretty sight)*

Not even an eentsey weentsey bit for the loyal customer who named the product? lol

If I were you I'd just sell injectables and powders until the ban, then go back to offering tabs of MENT or whatever you have up your sleeve. Homebrewers have taken a shine to you boy!

P

phatbody

Awards
Jesus, with how fast it sold out you'd think that Van Halen decided to tour with Sammy and Dav- oh nevermind....