X-TREN & GINECOMASTY

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!!!

i will do a cycle with 1-T TREN + TURINABOL ....both by Primordial performance.

Wich is the best product to don't get gino?

Inibith-E (during cycle and with pct)?!?

What do you thinks guys?!

PEACE!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
With any AI I would taper off slowly during PCT to avoid estrogen rebound.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
um...no inhibit e for on cycle. control progestin gyno for a "tren" product use p5p and bulk-1-carboxy.

PS... what is gino? why are you worried about a little italian guy during your cycle?

n87

Awards
  • Established
... what is gino? why are you worried about a little italian guy during your cycle?
I don't know, he looked good size in "Marked for Death" and his aikido skills were scary. :)
Seriously, I understand, Dostinex is what's needed when prone to Nandro gyno, if p5p doesn't help.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
inibith-E + tamoxifen citrate can resolve the problem ?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
inibith-E + tamoxifen citrate can resolve the problem ?
Don't take both. Thats gonna cause a horrible estrogen rebound. Just go with Nolva and a test booster and you'll be fine.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get bromo or cabaser if youre concerned.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hummm..

i was making a seach..... Formestane is the best way (i think so...)
because it's a blocker of prolactin.....

what do you think abot that?

And nolva? is clomid????.......if it is...i'm out....gives me depression
=]

tigerbunny

Awards
hummm..

i was making a seach..... Formestane is the best way (i think so...)
because it's a blocker of prolactin.....

what do you think abot that?

And nolva? is clomid????.......if it is...i'm out....gives me depression
=]
do yourself a favor and spend a solid evening researching this stuff, Your tits will thank you in a few months from now....

btw formestane is not a "blocker of prolactin" and its a pretty weak AI as it is. Why not do a cycle of something that dosnt have prolactin issues for your first cycle like halo or epi or superdrol or something...

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tigerbunny.......what do you think that i need to use in a cycle of tren +h-drol to DON'T GET TITS???
that is the answer that i want...........

Gnasty..... i hate nolva (clomid).........
=]

I was thinking about....tamoxifen + inibith-E for this cycle.......what do you think guys?!

tigerbunny

Awards
dude If you must run tren, then get your hands on some pramipexole which can probably find at your favorite STOP for RESEARCH. otherwise you need some cabergoline, but that stuff isnt stable in solution so you need to find actual tabs of it. Personally I would skip the tren, I have 2.5 bottles sitting around that I will never finish, and stick with just hdrol. If you have to run tren for some reason, run prami at .5mg/day but beware, that stuff can cause sleep issues (puts some people to sleep and makes it impossible for some others to get a good nights sleep). Go do spend a few more hours researching these compounds though, your nipples will thank you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude do you realize that tamoxifen and nolvadex are the SAME thing....one is a brand name and one is a generic....also clomid is not nolva! Two different chemicals but both SERMS....if your using nolva or clomid you DO NOT need inhibit E....I really hope you do more research man or you will **** yourself up bad

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my last cycle, i did a front of 40mg tamoxifen one day after beginig the cycle.....and still with 10mg day yes day not until the end of the cycle......

I'm thinking about doing the same procedure....

What do you think guys!?