Prohormones when not feeling well

adsdj

Awards
Hi,

I hope i've posted this in the right place so apologies if it isn't.

I started a cycle of prohormones on Monday (cynostane), however on Sunday night into Monday morning I was starting to feel unwell, something like a viral infection or bug (it's not related to having started the cycle).

My question is, should I continue the cycle even though i'm not feeling 100% and won't be working out until the end of the week at the earliest or would it be best to stop the cycle until I'm feeling better? By all accounts these bugs seem to last a few days so hopefully by Friday/Saturday I'll be fine once again.

Anyway, your thoughts appreciated. Great forum.

Ads

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
stop for now and start when your better. phs and aas lower your immune system, so it will just make it worse.

adsdj

Awards
Thank you for quick reply. I'll hold off for now until i'm fighting fit again.

grunt0311

Awards
Bro i had the same problem. On the last two days of my first week on epidrol I was having nausea and upset stomach. I still managed to go to the gym and gut out my workouts but it SUCKED! The sickness only lasted two days.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many prohormones can induce the fatigue and lethargy (even fever) that one feels when sick, I would feel it out, get plenty of rest and see how you do.

If your vomiting have extreme fever 103+, any volatile symptoms, i would end cycle immediatley.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
lets put it this way...if u cant workout at 100% stop.

adsdj

Awards
Thanks for your feedback, thing is, I couldn't face a workout right now so am just scrapping it for this week, then next week start over again. There have been alot of bugs and viruses flying about at work so it's no surprise, just bad timing I guess (i'm famed for it!) Not been into work either the last few days and that's not like me so i'll give it a break until next week.

Thanks again

daveuk1000

Awards
Pro hormones and the immune system

Hey guys,

is there any evidence out there to suggest that Prohormones can permanently lower the human immune system?

Thx, Dave