Looking for a SERIOUS Stack!

Tilted

Awards
Hello,

I am about to be 22 and am pretty well versed in fitness, both from experience, college major in kinesiology and an NCSF certification. I have been working out since I was a little kid and have built a good amount of strength. I want to gain more size at this point and gain my coveted 220lbs (I am at 180 now).

I am VERY INEXPERIENCED in the world of steroids and their precursors as well as pro hormones and boosters. I have done my homework as far as studying goes, but I want advice from true veterans.

I have the following PCTs at hand:

Nolv
Clom
-------
Liv protection
-------
Policosanol
Red Yeast Rice
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne Berry
Celery seed
COQ-10
Fenugreek Seed
Milk Thistle

I will be taking the Nolv and Clom in the PCT, the 2nd group I will take during my cycle and afterwards.

So I know how to workout, I know my diet (which will be uniformly brown rice, fish and chicken with a few steaks here and there + lots of whey shakes), but have absolutely no idea about what to take for the actual cycle!! :damnit:

I have a read some logs and reviews, but none of them have been conclusive for me and I am very much on the fence... My goals are simple: Gaining SOLID mass, keeping my cuts and going up in strength. What are some good SERIOUS stacks that you guys would recommend? Fell free to PM me.

Btw this is my first post here :sgrin:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Ummmm....Looking for a serious stack, but very inexperienced in aas and ph's. Well now.....Dum D Dum....And Lots of Whey Shakes...How bout A Lot of REAL FOOD....Not Shakes Mr. Personal Trainer...Keep Training...Maybe ur First and Last

Tilted

Awards
Im not a trainer, I picked it up because it was interesting to me and by submitting the lab section I gained hours in my university. From lots of shakes I meant after working out and in the morning. I eat plenty of real food, my fridge is literally packed every other morning and empty by night.

Regardless, I gave the background info to let people know what language they could use in explaining things to me.

PS: From "inexperienced" I literally meant just that. One needs to "do" in order to gain "experience." I have read and researched and will not take someone's word as bible, I simply want aid in choosing the right combination(s) since I have never "experienced" the effects. Why would you waste your time typing up an absolutely useless reply?

IR0Njunkie08

Awards
First Cycle. Test Enthanate. 10-12 weeks. 500mg/week. PCT(tamoxifen or clomid).

Lots O' Food

Some good ol' Test is all you need...

Search for beginner AAS cycles in any search engine and im sure you'll find that the majority of them all are just one or two compounds, and usually always Test and an oral(dbol,SD,anavar, and so on and so on and so on...

Good Luck.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
"I have read and researched and will not take someone's word as bible"

Hmmmmmmmmmm

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
for your first cycle run Test or something like H drol. Both light in side effects and should provide good gains.

ianm4208

Awards
I second what ironjunkie said. With that cycle in mind, do some research and know everything about these compounds before u use them. Post ur planned cycle when ur done researching (include diet and training) and we will critique it for ya.
BTW this is a serious cycle for u. Compare it to training, a newb can't just start DC training right away, he has to start with something simple and add the complex stuff later on.
Good luck and pm if u got any questions.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Lots of guys on this board like test e or test c. My very first cycle was sustanon(blend of 4 test esters) and deca. This combo has very few sides and produces quality gains. Search this combo and see what u think.

ianm4208

Awards
U have got virgin receptors, take advantage of them and use something simple like test e or c.