Going to purchase my first cycle

Toddfb

Awards
Hi, im about to purchase the Prohormone havoc. I was wondering What pct i should get and if i need an estrogen blocker. I was also going to take some milkthistle. please help me out.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performace's TRS should cover ur pct, could add in TCF-1

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well to be honest, you seem far too naive to take a steroid right now. No offense intended, but just take time to research. If you are too impatient to do that, then your likely one of the people going to end up screwed up from a cycle.

PCT, technically always have a SERM on hand even if you plan an OTC PCT. That being said epistane is can be pretty mild from what people have reported, so OTC is probably not the hardest thing to pull off...but remember, if you start getting gyno with no SERM or potent AI around your just kinda going to be out of luck. (Though a SERM may only stop it such as Nolva, but Letro and the likes can reverse it)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well to be honest, you seem far too naive to take a steroid right now. No offense intended, but just take time to research. If you are too impatient to do that, then your likely one of the people going to end up screwed up from a cycle.

PCT, technically always have a SERM on hand even if you plan an OTC PCT. That being said epistane is can be pretty mild from what people have reported, so OTC is probably not the hardest thing to pull off...but remember, if you start getting gyno with no SERM or potent AI around your just kinda going to be out of luck. (Though a SERM may only stop it such as Nolva, but Letro and the likes can reverse it)
I strongly agree. You should be well versed on PCT before running a cycle. Spend 3 months checking out this site then revisit the idea of getting your feet wet.

Tyler3295

Awards

I strongly agree. You should be well versed on PCT before running a cycle. Spend 3 months checking out this site then revisit the idea of getting your feet wet.
x2. Do some more learning and run a test only cycle instead! :D

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
x2. Do some more learning and run a test only cycle instead! :D
Even though your joking really shouldnt say stuff like that. What if some other newb came in looking for advice on Epi and saw your post and magically found a test source.

Highly hypothetical and borderline impossible i kno but still

Tyler3295

Awards
Even though your joking really shouldnt say stuff like that. What if some other newb came in looking for advice on Epi and saw your post and magically found a test source.

Highly hypothetical and borderline impossible i kno but still
Very true, I suppose.

While ANY cycle for a complete newb is a bad idea, a test only cycle is not. They could at least learn that from my post.. lol.

But, seriously, I understand you point of view.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would opt against it, but as for an answer.. IMO you could get away easily with an otc pct or a very simple pharma grade serm like tamox at 40/40/20/20. I always prefer clomid though.

trippn

trippn

Awards
U have said in previous posts that your training routine is not very good. U need to get your training and diet up to par before u think about any ph cycle.

Spend your money on protein and fat burners. Hit the gym with weights and cardio. U will make great progress naturally.

U don't want to waste virgin receptors while on a poor diet and training regime. Ph/AAS are for after u have spent multiple years training, and gotten as far as u can naturally.

U came to this forum for help. Now its up to you to accept the advice and help as its being given. Good luck, bro.

Tyler3295

Awards
U have said in previous posts that your training routine is not very good. U need to get your training and diet up to par before u think about any ph cycle.

Spend your money on protein and fat burners. Hit the gym with weights and cardio. U will make great progress naturally.

U don't want to waste virgin receptors while on a poor diet and training regime. Ph/AAS are for after u have spent multiple years training, and gotten as far as u can naturally.

U came to this forum for help. Now its up to you to accept the advice and help as its being given. Good luck, bro.
Great post!!

trippn

trippn

Awards
Wonder why we never heard from the OP again on this thread?