melanotan II dosage question

P

pilsner

Awards
ok, someone check my math for me pls.

10mg vial of melanotan II
1ml of bactrostatic water
using a 1ml slin pin i draw up to the 5th little line (i.e. half way to the 10 mark) that will give me a dosage of .5mg correct?

thanks guys

pilsner

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ok, someone check my math for me pls.

10mg vial of melanotan II
1ml of bactrostatic water
using a 1ml slin pin i draw up to the 5th little line (i.e. half way to the 10 mark) that will give me a dosage of .5mg correct?

thanks guys

pilsner
a 10mg vial with 1ml of BAC water is 1mg per .10 cc.

The slin pins I have had are measured in 100 units equaling 1 cc, so if you add 1ml of BAC water to th vial you get 1mg per .10 cc. The slin needles I know after 5 little lines is the 10(.10cc) but they are 1cc syringes(.5" needle).

You could use 2ml if you are starting out, and dilute it to where ever .10cc is .5mg

The average starter is 3-4ml of BAC water so you can dose it at .25mg starting.

But to each their own, how many vials do you plan to use?

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any good posts or information on MT-II? Very interested, but not very good info around. I actually showed it to my doc, he thought it could be promising with more clinical trials and data.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also has anyone ran into any possible dangers of this substance. I find its arousal stimulation to be NEGATIVE. Since its not a vasodilator it is obviously affecting some type of sex related hormone.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Also has anyone ran into any possible dangers of this substance. I find its arousal stimulation to be NEGATIVE. Since its not a vasodilator it is obviously affecting some type of sex related hormone.
Seems to be one of the safer substances to use via injection. You do realize your asking about possible dangers involving using a hypodermic needle to inject a foreign lab made substance into your body correct? It systematically alters your pigmentation and your worried about the woody it gives? Which you may not even experience? Like many things, it is all dose dependent and individually dependent.

Biggest risk of it IMO, is it not working very well for you or if you handle the needle wrong or dont sanitize getting a site infection and having to visit your friendly doctor.

Though it can make some people fairly ill if they react bad to it, but just makes you feel like crap. I been researching it for a few months now, this seems to be the worst risk, and few deal with that one.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course infection is a possiblity, i was talking about the the drug itself and its safety. Even when administered under perfect conditions. The fact that it stimulates arousal alarms me that it is messing with your hormones...

What im saying is, id love to take this ****, but im curious if 5 years from now if im gunna be like FUUUUUUU

P

pilsner

Awards
I have just the one vial for now. This is my first run of it and if the results are good and the sides tolerable then I will purchase more.

thanks guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
N IGF-1/GH 0