KILO's m-dien

maccer

Awards
Has anyone actually had results with this product? I know the Gaspari version got negative press, I received some last week but it does not say it manufactured by Gaspari - anyone know if this product is pure?

thanks

SheepsHead

Awards
Has anyone actually had results with this product? I know the Gaspari version got negative press, I received some last week but it does not say it manufactured by Gaspari - anyone know if this product is pure?

thanks
i believe it's crap. made from the same raw materials as Gaspari's. i have a bottle myself and will probably dump it. can't find any good feedback on either Kilo's or Gaspari's. there was a very long battle thread over at bodybuilding.com between bruce,pat and mike over their respective products.

maccer

Awards
cheers mate - I just wondered if it was worth it or not!! never mind

maccer

Awards
cheers but I already have 3 bottles sent over here to the UK

maccer

Awards
no to worry lessson learnt!! Anyway was looking on powernutrition and their m-dien is Gaspari anyway?

tenn0titan

Awards
I am about to finish my second bottle of Gasparis Methly-D. It is real! My bodyfat has drop about 7 pounds in just 40 days and looking real hard. His stuff is real but Sledge is my boy. Go for his stuff anyways he has better prices.

Peace

TT

maccer

Awards
yes I am taking 6 mgs a day this is my third day and I am sure I am looking tighter already???? maybe palcebo

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
wtf? i thought gaspari's methyl-D wasn't real. i read some really long threads where it got tested and no methyl D was in it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But whatever it contained was probably some other hormone(s) which might have given some results however little.

alexonleave

Awards
i am on day 14 of gaspari's M-Dien with zero results so far 4 per day

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
you guys should go post in the results questionare..

tenn0titan

Awards
4mg is not much...what is your weight? I am doing 6mg per day with great results! His stuff is real no doudt!

Peace

TT

tenn0titan

Awards
I would raise your dose some. I think people think a working dose is 1-6mg per day when I think it is more like 4-9 maybe even 12mg for someone over 250.

Peace

TT

MarcoNJ

Awards
Gaspari's stuff is no joke. Dont beleive everything you read on message boards. I'd definately recommend higher dosages than what the bottle tells you to. Consider this, its obvious the US GOV. is looking into all prohormone products. Therefore most companies have to make warning claims and dosage recommendations below what one might normally consider to save themselves from future lawsuits.

Personally, I used Gaspari's Methyl-D for 4 weeks. Started taking 3 a day, then 4 a day, then 5 a day, sometimes 6 in the last week. I definately got harder and more vascular, several people in the gym commented on it and asked what I was taking. I was at the Mid Atlantic Natural Classic Bodybuilding show this past weekend. I talked to the winner of one of the classes. He took 2mg. a day for 4 weeks and said he really thought it made him harder and more vascular.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do they actually allow the use of ph's in natural bb shows?

DougMan

Awards
Gaspari's stuff is no joke. Dont beleive everything you read on message boards. I'd definately recommend higher dosages than what the bottle tells you to. Consider this, its obvious the US GOV. is looking into all prohormone products. Therefore most companies have to make warning claims and dosage recommendations below what one might normally consider to save themselves from future lawsuits.

Personally, I used Gaspari's Methyl-D for 4 weeks. Started taking 3 a day, then 4 a day, then 5 a day, sometimes 6 in the last week. I definately got harder and more vascular, several people in the gym commented on it and asked what I was taking. I was at the Mid Atlantic Natural Classic Bodybuilding show this past weekend. I talked to the winner of one of the classes. He took 2mg. a day for 4 weeks and said he really thought it made him harder and more vascular.
Mid Atlantic Natural Classic Bodybuilding

hahaha, if MD is natrual I dont know what is unnatrual.

On a side note... anyone know where Higher Power (HP) got there MD from? I emailed them but if they give me a source I wouldnt know if it was a good source. So really I am asking if it is the same source as sledges or if anyone knew if it has been tested. I will let you all know how they respond to my email

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
PM me the name of the source Ill tell you if it was good or not.

maccer

Awards
How do you know if its manufactured by Gaspari? I have kilos bottle in front of me but there is no reference to gaspari on it

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also very interested in the Higher Power "M1D"

I just emailed BB.com for a COA or more information.

Will post results.

DougMan

Awards
BB.com said there source was the same as Sci Fits.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just spoke with BB.com. Here's what "Andro Anthony" told me:

"No, we do random tests but no it's not tested by an independent lab..."

"Well if you are dissatisfied then you can always exchange your product or recieve a refund. We've never had a problem with HP before, just so you are aware of that."

ME: Can you provide me with the source of the raw M-Dien?

"Well, to be perfectly honest with you sir. I do not know. You might want to try checking our messageboards though. "

It is true that Higher Power is a respectable brand. Still, it is a gamble with MDien, but I think at that price, it is worth my purchase. I will purchase the HP MDien and run a cutter cycle with it, Etched, and maybe Clen or T3, in place of my original next cycle (1TU Oral / 4AD). I will post my results, blood pressure, etc.

My only fear is doing two methyl cycles back to back (last one was low-dose M1T)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is true that Higher Power is a respectable brand. Still, it is a gamble with MDien, but I think at that price, it is worth my purchase.
w/o independent lab tests, i wouldn't even do a cycle of HP MD even if it was free. don't waste my time.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I won't waste your time, I'll try it and post my results!

DougMan

Awards
w/o independent lab tests, i wouldn't even do a cycle of HP MD even if it was free. don't waste my time.
damn really? I was just about to send you 2 bottles of it to test. Ah well

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well that sounds like a reputable company, they dont test their products by an independant lab, they dont know where they get their powder from, but hey YOU can always do their work for them and look on their messages boards.

DougMan

Awards
Well that sounds like a reputable company, they dont test their products by an independant lab, they dont know where they get their powder from, but hey YOU can always do their work for them and look on their messages boards.
ehh I think I will just stick with DS. BB.com forums have made me never want to buy from them as long as places like 1fast and PN exist. I think the bb.com forums are the 21st modern equivalent of the old bb magazines. Everyone eventually lost most of their trust for them. BB.com is becoming the same way with the censoring of the forums. Although they have a right as it is their business I just disagree with it.