PP superdrone

Dchristo

Awards
I'm on the end of my second week of PP superdrone, I have been takin 2ml ED from the beginning and I haven't gained any muscle that i can tell, and no strength gains.

It's my first run with superdrol so i was only gonna run it 3 weeks 20/20/20.

Should I stop now and run PCT and save my liver the stress, or continue on even though i feel no effect from it?

Dchristo

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, would you recommend bumpin it up to 30mg for week 3, or running it for 4 weeks? The only thing I'm worried about is I ran tbol at 20/20/20/40/40 prior to running the superdrol and i dont want to destroy my liver

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend analyzing your diet and workout. If you are not gaining on superdrol, you are doing something wrong.

Dchristo

Awards
1st, how long of a break did you take between the tbol and this cycle.? And I would say if anything stay at 20mg and run it for 4 weeks. I wouldn't reccomend going up to 30mg, esp if this is your 1st time running superdrol..
I didn't take a break between i bridged the tbol into the sdrol

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend analyzing your diet and workout. If you are not gaining on superdrol, you are doing something wrong.
Yep. Diet and workout probably aren't right. I would NOT go up to 30mg but I would run it for 4 weeks at 20mg. You need to be eating around 4000+ calories with at least 300+ grams of protein. I LOVE PP's Superdrone LV. I gain crazy strength and size from it. You should just send me the rest of your bottle. ;)

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have hit closer to 20 by now. You have platuead in a sense, and if you dont increase your cals significantly youd be better off running PCT as of yesterday.

Dchristo

Awards
Yep. Diet and workout probably aren't right. I would NOT go up to 30mg but I would run it for 4 weeks at 20mg. You need to be eating around 4000+ calories with at least 300+ grams of protein. I LOVE PP's Superdrone LV. I gain crazy strength and size from it. You should just send me the rest of your bottle. ;)
I'm not bashing Primordial Performance in anyway,I believe from all the logs that they have made an incredible product. I was just curious if anyone has experienced their gains later in the cycle.

Dchristo

Awards
Protein is around 350g a day, what kind of carbs do you recommend? I've been eating a lot of whole wheat breads, bagels, pasta's and vegetables, should I opt for simple carbs?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
I would recommend going to your local grocery store and walking right to the butchers and getting everything in stock. also check your rest periods, not only recovery between workouts but nightly rest.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein is around 350g a day, what kind of carbs do you recommend? I've been eating a lot of whole wheat breads, bagels, pasta's and vegetables, should I opt for simple carbs?
The fact that you stopped gaining on cycle, I would just eat anything clean in front of you. I would prefer sticking with complex carbs though, but just eat eat eat. Eating 4k cals? Eat 5k. Eating 5k? Eat 6k. Eat till you gain.

Dchristo

Awards
The fact that you stopped gaining on cycle, I would just eat anything clean in front of you. I would prefer sticking with complex carbs though, but just eat eat eat. Eating 4k cals? Eat 5k. Eating 5k? Eat 6k. Eat till you gain.
Ha ha that's just crazy enough to work! Alright I'm back in it and I'll bump up cals as best I can and finish this cycle off strong.

Dchristo

Awards
Quick PCT question tho, do i need a SERM?.......................Ha ha just playin I got clomid, is it necessary to take 300mg day 1 of PCT? or could i just run it 150/150/100/100?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you are on week 7 of a DS cycle. The gains, regardless of the hormone you bridge to are going to slow down by that point in an oral cycle. I am surprised you haven't had any side effects. Regardless, if you want to gain on superdrol, everyone else is right, you need to eat. And since you are so far into a cycle, you probably need to eat a lot to keep the gains coming. Superdrol is a carb monster.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
300mg... deff to much.

And now that weve established that you need to eat right, what was your typical daily diet during this cycle so far?
also, are you sleeping enough? sleep is the other HALF of bodybuilding. aim for at least 8 hours a night. If you arnt able to get that, you should consider changing your lifestyle around to make gains before you hop on an anabolic cycle