Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    sounds like you would benefit from a spotter when you squat. the best way to be able to push yourself to the limit with squats is if you have no fear of failure and you need a spotter to help there
    not affraid to fail, i've almost choked myself out doing benches many times, but i am affraid of death due to barbell slamming the back of my head from squatting lol....but because my knees i like having a spotter to make sure i'm doing full reps, not cheating, and i like to spotter in these cases for pushing more weight, the box works to make sure i'm getting in the pocket the way i should but hitting the box can throw balance off it hit to hard and expecting to hit it sometimes leads to not a full rep

2. day off is going to feel so good tonight...i'm beat up from the past weeks workouts, going home to load up on some bcaa's, get ready for the bachelor party tonight, not drinking but i plan on having a big meal, maybe get some cranberry juices at the bars, and let the healing and regrowth continue
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    , I have the feeling you are a lot stronger than you even realize. Believe in yourself!!!!
    Agreed!

And I don't know if you caught my previous post on this or not, but regardless I'll repeat it....

I say you make it a mandatory goal to pull the big 315 on this cycle. If you hit 275 for 3 recently I know you got it in you!

4. it's been a few days since i updated anything, had a long weekend, bachelor party on friday which carried over into saturday paintball and spent sunday in the woods

paintball was in a warehouse so it was hot as hell mixed with quick moves i actually felt like a got a nice workout that day

monday: chest/tris

got to the gym today to my surprise the girl working said they were closing in 45 minutes because of the holiday so i wasn't to happy hearing that

then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around

started with incline barbell press, went up to 165 for 3 on my last set, it was nice that all the guys were there because i had a reliable spotter to push that weight

couldn't get on flat bench so i went to hammer strength press machine, got 2 plates on each side which has been a goal of mine for awhile now, just haven't been using that press

went into cable crossovers, nothing special, a couple sets at high and a couple sets at shoulder height

tris

started with supersetting overhand cable pushdowns with underhand cable pull downs

then did some rope pulldown extensions

finally did a push down machine, last time i maxed the machine and hung 15lbs of plates onto it, today i got the same amount of reps but was able to hang 30lbs onto the machine

so after trying to get a good pump at chest and tri's in the amount of time given, the girl told us the owner wasn't back yet and we could continue to workout until he came back...so i said oh well and did a chest machine for 3 sets aiming for 6-8 reps, then 3 sets on a tricep machine for the same reps and alternated for about another 20 minutes or so until we all got the boot from the gym

weight this morning was 159lbs....so up 10lbs, which was odd because all week my weight wasn't moving and actually had a few days that looked like i was going to be down weight going into my 3rd week

5. Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?
    i noticed different things as things went on....from day 1 i felt awesome pumps

didn't really feel stronger until day 3 or 4

i noticed lethargy right around day 5, had a nasty headache somewhere

around day 10 that kind of went away but lingers from time to time

haven't really noticed any agressiveness yet, and vascularity pretty much only during training

7. good stuff man keep it going
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around
    Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.
    yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now
    Its only the begining my friend.
    •   

11. back and bis

so lets get down to it....deadlift for 1 295lbs...20lbs shizz, thats all i need...hopefully i can get there...form was pretty good on it too, lowering down for a second go around ended pretty ugly just because i almost lost balance tring to get the next one...got a pair of straps which really seemed to help on this, i'm also saying a good hello to taurine tonight though

all my other back lifts seemed to go up about 10lbs....chest pad t-bar row i finally got 3 pies, i'm usually off by 10-15lbs and i get it for like 4, today i got 3 pies plus 5lbs for a solid 6

don't usually keep track of bi's because i'm not a huge fan but today my biceps felt so pumped, it felt amazing, couldn't really straighten my arms down to my side and driving home was a fun experience

finally got that feeling today, i felt like i was growing and no one else was, almost like comeon guys i'm growing like this why rn't u...had to remind myself that i'm currently taking 2 ph's but it was an amazing feeling

12. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Its only the begining my friend.
    LOL. how true it is... you think your gonna be happy but you will never loose the will to get bigger.

13. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    LOL. how true it is... you think your gonna be happy but you will never loose the will to get bigger.
    lol so true. The way I look at it is I can always be bigger.

14. wednesday: shoulder/abs

i was going to do cardio and abs, my girl wanted to me to join in on a spin class with her but no one showed up so the guy cancelled it

i decided to do a shoulder workout since i might be meeting with someone about an apartment today and depending on how long it takes might not be able to go to the gym,

shoulder presses at 135lbs went from 3 reps to 5 reps which is good, all of my other shoulder excercises seem to be up 5 lbs or so....i noticed some crazy pumps yesterday and they came on quick, almost felt like my range of motion from the pump was becoming limited

shrugs: went up to 225lbs, might have shrugged that before but i'm still excited with getting that many, for years i refused to shrug but now i love it and when i started 135lbs was a struggle...also back shrugged 185lbs which is good for me

ended up doing 10 minutes of interval cardio for good measure and threw in some supersets of abs which also seemed to get a nice tight pump as i was doing them

sides: battled some lethargy yesterday, it could have been because of bad sleep the night before but taking dhea before workouts seems to get me through the workout

also noticed intense hunger on wednesday, it seemed like i'd be full and stuffed, and about a half hour later i was hungry

another thing i'm noticing that i haven't done in a long time but, i used to clench/grind my teeth at night, it seemed like it went away or i didn't notice it at all for a few years now, but this week i'm really noticing before i go to sleep that my teeth are clenched tight

side note: it's not a support supplement but it's overlooked by many ppl, a good face and body wash, i haven't gotten any acne on my face, back, or chest (knock on wood), i don't really break out to much the way it is, but i was expecting something from the m drol but nothing yet

15. thursday: legs

so i went in with 1 thing on my mind, to squat 260 after doing 240 last week, and i got it for 2, the second rep felt better than the first one too...my lower back seemed to blow up rather fast while doing squats, i've also taken notice that i believe it's actually easier to do heavy weights with less reps during squats than it is less weights at higher reps

i went on to break personal bests not only in calf excercises but also in hack squats which i was pumped about

i'm going to be in philly all weekend to help my brother move so i stayed at the gym alittle longer and did some extra chest work since i didn't get to use free weights on monday....basically just did some db press and fly work and some decline work since it's been awhile since i really did decline

then i moved on and did some ab work for good measure

friday: today was the first day i woke up and actually wanted to be off cycle, i wasn't in the best of moods, tired, and just wanted to be back to normal again, so this weekend will mark the end of m-drol and hopefully any kind of thoughts like that because i've had good times and loved the way i felt while on cycle....if i continue to want to get off i might up the dose from 30mg's of epi next week and half way through the week up to 40mg and run it like that until it's gone to get off quicker

so far on m-drol: i was up about 11lbs as of yesterday, my strength has gone way up or atleast allowed me to see what i was really capable of, i usually stayed at 225lb for deads and squats, in the last 3 weeks i've squated 240 for 2, and then 260 for 2, i deadlifted 275 for 3 and 295 for 1 all things i've never done before, also benched 185 for 1 which was a personal best, and shoulder pressed 135 for 3 twice and then for 5 on wednesday also bests

sides: i have felt some lethargy here and there, pretty much everyday this week and i hope once i drop the m-drol then my energy levels will bounce back and i'll feel better, i have also had some headaches i'm guessing from bp because i'm pounding water down, somtimes worse than others, the morning upon waking up it's usually the worst until i drop some hawthorne berries

body comp: i look bigger across the top of my body: meaning top of my chest, shoulders, and traps, my neck also looks bigger

from the side: my arms look way thicker than they did

unforuntatly as everything else looks bigger so does my stomach, it doesn't look wider but sticking further out, it might be because it's constantly filled with food but it looks like some of the guys on gear for years, it's sticks out, but it's hard, but no definition, i can still fit in my 31 waist jeans haha which i'm happy about, i'm hoping my stomach area is holding some water and that goes away with the epi, i'm also looking forward to lowering my carbs a bit or atleast cycling them alittle better in order to cut up alittle and replacing the carbs with proteins and meats

16. I wouldnt try to cut the epi short bro. The epi will dry out your gains form the mdrol. You dont want to rush off the epi. You will feel great in a few days once you are off the mdrol and running the epi solo.

17. Late sub, but the cycle looks good so far. 11lbs is great and Epi will help solidy those and should lean you out some.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Late sub, but the cycle looks good so far. 11lbs is great and Epi will help solidy those and should lean you out some.
    thanks for joining, i'm hoping so, i can't wait to get to 40mg's of the epi....i did 30mg's last time i ran epi and only bumped it to 40 for the last couple days so i wasn't able to see the benefits

19. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I wouldnt try to cut the epi short bro. The epi will dry out your gains form the mdrol. You dont want to rush off the epi. You will feel great in a few days once you are off the mdrol and running the epi solo.
    your right, it might have just been a bad morning, when on cycle it happens time to time for me, usually during post cycle when i can't wait for it to be over, and everytime i swear i'm never taking a ph again which lasts for about 2 hours haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    your right, it might have just been a bad morning, when on cycle it happens time to time for me, usually during post cycle when i can't wait for it to be over, and everytime i swear i'm never taking a ph again which lasts for about 2 hours haha
    Its normal. I get it to. You will feel better once the super is out of your system. Epi always makes me happy

21. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Its normal. I get it to. You will feel better once the super is out of your system. Epi always makes me happy
    yeah from past epi experiences i felt real good, almost an evil grin on my face the whole time

side note: weighing 160lbs, exactly the same weight from where i started in 2007, since then i've dropped all the way down to 123lbs, in about the last year and a half i've been able to go back up to where i am now, 37lbs...u don't really notice that kind of weight when it's slow and steady but a year and a half isn't really that much time for that weight...just thinking about it...so i figured i'd post it

22. Looking good in here bro!

That 3 pie deadlift is all you!

Keep pushing the weights hard in here.

23. Weekend:

So friday is my off day, got out of work, and relaxed the whole night since i was getting up early on saturday to go to philly

i was supposed to help my brohter move from one place to another down there so my girl and i decided to go down on saturday, do the tourist thing and go to a baseball game at night with my brother and his girl

well saturday we got down there early, right around 10 and walked around the city to see the liberty bell and what not, i knew i wasn't going to the gym but i didn't expect a workout, from walking about i was dieing, my feet hurt, i was covered in sweat, it really felt like a cardio session all day long, even after we showered, at the game i was dieing from the heat and throwing off crazy amounts of sweat and from just walking had to deal with some serious back pumps

today i woke up and was supposed to help his brother move but his new landlord boned him i guess so that plan was nixed, he's now staying at his place with no hot water, electric, or internet....we decided to do the zoo thing, again a lot of walking and sweating

so even though i didn't lift anything all weekend, i felt like i got some work in, what i was disapointed was my diet and water in take was terrible, i was in philly so i had to have a cheese steak and even though i was staying up on my fluids or atleast trying i think i could have had more, because of the site seeing, i don't think i ate nearly enough calories and like i said with the cheese steak the calories weren't the best either but i don't get to go to philadelphia all that often so i let myself have some fun with it

my legs are now sore like litterally, thursday and friday i weighed in at 160 but today when i got home i was a 155 down 5lbs, i was also starving with nothing in my stomach and probably no where near enough fluids, so i stuffed myself with some good home cooking when i got home and before my night shake i was at 158lbs, so i expect my weight to balance out within the next day or two when diet gets back and fluids continue to come in

tomorrow starts just epi at 30mg....3 week/m-drol review coming sometime tomorrow since i'm tired and need some rest so i can hit it hard tomorrow

24. week 3/m drol review

usually i like doing a weekly review so ppl can take a quick peek at where certain things kicked in, because of being busy i didn't do that last week and this week i'll comment on my m drol experience since it has now come to an end

Weight: 148lbs (+8) was at +11 but this weekend killed me, still up some weight, was hoping for about 13-14lbs in the 3 weeks but we'll take what we can get

Strength: In 3 weeks my strength went up in everything, literally everything felt easier and lighter, i was geared towards strength over the last few weeks and this stuff delivered

body comp: probably my least favorite aspect, i did get bigger, can't hate on that, but i feel like added some unwanted fat around the midsection and it seemed like my right nipple puffed up alittle while on the m drol, no pain just puffed alitte, i was hoping i was retaining water in it and hopefully that'll go away, i will watch closely, my body did grow though, my arms are bigger and i got some comments on them and my upper chest and traps look bigger as well, today i noticed the top of my legs also look like tree trunks, they've always been big but they are noticeably bigger now

sides: you know this stuff comes with some sides

lethargy: this was come and go for the most part, until week 3, i don't know if it was from the added epi or from having 20 mg's of m drol in the system for the second week but i was tired all of week 3, dhea seemed to help with that for the most part

aggression: i didn't really have a short fuze on m drol, i did feel like i got annoyed a lot easier, it's easy to get annoyed at my job and it happened a lot in the last few weeks, on the other hand in the gym i was super aggressive and just wanted to attack the weights, i didn't want to stop and rest, a few times i had to hold myself back and think if i want to get this weight 20 seconds is not long enough of a rest period

ance: didn't get any acne until over this last weekend, had 2 pimples, one near my nose and one on my hairline, zero pimples on the chest and no bacne

hunger/thirst: this stuff doesn't allow you to get full, a few times i ate a lot of food and carbs and my stomach was bulging and hurt but i still could have ate more if i didn't think my stomach would rip in half........i was also thirsty a gallon was easy to get down before i even left work, i constantly wanted it and water just tasted so refreshing every single time

notes: i will say i might not of had to eat as many carbs as i felt i did, it didn't help the waste but i did eat that many to limit lethargy and i heard how much of a monster this stuff was at carbs, but i must be more like unreal with this, i should have limited the carbs alittle more than i did

i say i gained some fat but it did seem like my body was rapidly changing, i looked bigger all the way through, sometimes like a fat guy who never worked out, other times i looked good and was proud of my progess, i suppose it had a lot to do with what was in my stomach at the time

now i'm moving to just epi, i'm thinking i'll still go for power in certain workouts such as bench, dead, squat, shoulder press but go for shape and up the reps alittle in other workouts to help the epi add some definition as it's the recomp section of this cycle

25. looks good man, dont worry youl get right up to +11 lbs quick its probly just water... the epi will be great- you make gains and cut bodyfat!

26. monday: chest/tris

last week i had an odd chest workout since all the benches were taken

2 weeks prior i hit 185lb for one on flat bench, so yesterday i went for it again without a spotter this time and alittle scared with the week off, i hit the 185 for the first one easy, kind of surprised i went for 2 and that was easy but i reracked, even though i should have went for a third but i was surprised i got it

went on to do some incline db presses for 4 strong sets, and did 3 sets doing flat db fly's, added the flys in to add some shape to my chest as it's grown but just looks bigger not more defined

moved onto hs chest press (plate loaded)..matched a personal best even though my chest was starting to wear down, went for strength again on this

finish on a fly machine, not to heavy, basically to get a nice stretch and some defined

tris:

supersetted some ez bar skull crushers straight into close grip presses, hit a new pr of 35lbs on each side, got 6 skull crushers and 7 close grips

onto upside down v bar pushdowns, hit a personal best of 110 on this workout for a solid 8 reps

next i went to some overhead rope extensions, i usually bend forward and bring the rope over my head, but this time i did it standing with the rope behind me, so i didn't know what weight i could do, so i started low and kept going up, felt like i couldn't be stopped

i noticed the pumps were good but no where near as good as the m-drol/epi mixed together, the weights felt lighter than they have felt, but i also noticed i didn't have that killer instict feeling that i had, i don't know if it's a placebo affect or not, but i hit the weights hard just not as aggressive i guess you can say

27. back/bis

back: so i went into the gym and told the powerlifter that watches me dead that i wanted to try 315lbs, he knows whats going on so he's allowed me to try and push myself where before hand he kept preaching form form form, which i understand, well when it got time to dead and i tried 315lbs, i failed, i got it about half way up but not a successful lift, thats when he said when i came in he knew i'd do that and wanted it to be a learning experience, he understands that being on ph's you may think your superman but even on them it does take time to push the weights, he said my form was terrible on that lift as well because i was more concerned about the weight....so it was a good experience to fail and understand why i failed and to remember that going forward

all my other lifts are up though, lat pull downs were at 180lbs for 7 and before this cycle i was battleing 150-165lbs depending on how the day was going, even the 180 felt somewhat light

i've also been using an odd row machine thats plate loaded, i just started using this about a month or two ago and like the squeeze i get from it, well last week i had a 45 on both sides and threw a quarter on each side, i couldn't even pull it back and sit down, but yesterday i not only conquered it with the quarter on it but also added 7 1/2 lbs on both sides and still got 6 which i was very pleased with

all back workouts are way up which i'm very pleased about, i've been pushing my back workouts as hard as possible the last year or so and am very happy with the progress that i have made

biceps

regular db curls were also up 5lbs for the first time in awhile, usually i get 40lbs for 5 reps, i got 40lbs for a smooth 7 and went for 45s and got 5

got amazing pumps in my biceps and was loving it, they felt very tight

today has not been a good day to start off with, got to work and realized the lid on my shaker cup had cracked, i lost about 40g's of protein, i also have to get fitted for a tux for a wedding after work and will be getting to the gym alittle late today

i have to go hunting for a bunch of skim milk now to replace some of the protein and the calories

28. Good workout man and thanks for sharing that experience with AM...that's a good lesson to learn and share. It speaks a lot about your character by being humble about it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Good workout man and thanks for sharing that experience with AM...that's a good lesson to learn and share. It speaks a lot about your character by being humble about it.
    thanks man, i appreciate it....sometimes it takes failure to put everything back in perspective and to recenter yourself with your goals

30. Im nice and late but Im subbing anyway.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM