Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. overdosed hawthorne last night, with taurine and added some vitamin c because i read that could play a role in blood pressure, it's just the left temple of my head that kills, maybe not a blood pressure headache? possibly from the heat but i dunno it's very annoying, other than that headache i feel good, no overwhelming lethargy....and i don't know if i should take any headache medicine because of how bad it could be for the liver

2. i take two asprin for headaches. on and off cycle d/t it's blood thinning bp lowering effect.
    •   

3. [QUOTE=jbryand101b;2441713]dhea is used more as a stabalizer hormone, and immune system booster.QUOTE]

Ive used DHEA off an on for years and have never heard it used for immune system or hormone stabilization. I have heard of it being used as part of PCT when you want your own T to boost back up to homeostasis. When he hits week 2 his hormones will be starting to get right where he wants them. He will have so much T, from the SD, that trying to boost your own is a waste of time.

Gotti,
    Your headaches are from the SD. Up your carbs and water.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    overdosed hawthorne last night, with taurine and added some vitamin c because i read that could play a role in blood pressure, it's just the left temple of my head that kills, maybe not a blood pressure headache? possibly from the heat but i dunno it's very annoying, other than that headache i feel good, no overwhelming lethargy....and i don't know if i should take any headache medicine because of how bad it could be for the liver
    I would avoid taking any medications that are metabolized by the liver. Especially Tylenol.

5. right on the botte of dhea i have says promotes a balanced hormone level, it also reads that it can increase estrogen, now i don't think it's strong enough for a major jump, but because of the m drol the body will have minimal estogen which leads to lethargy and thats why i have the dhea on hand

i think it's funny because side effects on the bottle list: possible hair loss, the next side affect, possible hair growth haha
    •   

6. Im going to be eating carbs on my SD cycle up to 8 oclock at night- NOT SOMETHING I DO OFF CYCLE. It bloats me too....but muscle growth will be there and when I cut after my pct it should show...Im going to throw in cardio 3 times a week for this cycle too.. HIIT for 12-15 mins....studys show cardio can help build muscle...so a light little cardio could ward off fat and maybe help my gains...makes sense....ANYWAYS how are your gains gotti? What day is it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    right on the botte of dhea i have says promotes a balanced hormone level, it also reads that it can increase estrogen, now i don't think it's strong enough for a major jump, but because of the m drol the body will have minimal estogen which leads to lethargy and thats why i have the dhea on hand

i think it's funny because side effects on the bottle list: possible hair loss, the next side affect, possible hair growth haha
    DHEA was designed for men who are getting older and who are losing thier natural T levels. It is supposed to bring thier natural levels up a little bit, thus promoting a balanced hormonal level. We use it because we have good T amounts now and want more. It will inevitably raise estrogen because when T raises E also raises. The body wants to remain at homeostasis with the two.

I like DHEA but I also wonder if it is just a mental boost more then a real one.

8. supressed immune function usually occurs on cycles of non aromatizing steroids. know why? because of decreased estrogen. estrogen plays a key role in immune function.

being that oral dhea will mainly convert directly to estrogen, this along with stabalizing hormone function is how it boost immune system.

but dont take my anecdotal evidence, instead google "dehydroepiandrosterone immune system studies"

these three key words should take to data based studies done on dhea and it's immune boosting effects.

anyone who takes dhea by itself to boost test is an idiot. it is useless as a test booster. dhea is a parent hormone for a number of other hormones, not just testosterone, and estrodione and estrodiol.
    with dhea, you have three chances of estrogen conversion, two directly, and one indirectly. not to mention the conversion can shift back and forth over and over during the half life of the pro hormone.

not trying to hijack your thread gotti, sorry.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    supressed immune function usually occurs on cycles of non aromatizing steroids. know why? because of decreased estrogen. estrogen plays a key role in immune function.

being that oral dhea will mainly convert directly to estrogen, this along with stabalizing hormone function is how it boost immune system.

but dont take my anecdotal evidence, instead google "dehydroepiandrosterone immune system studies"

these three key words should take to data based studies done on dhea and it's immune boosting effects.

So then dont use it on a PH cycle is what I get from this. Unless its part of PCT?

anyone who takes dhea by itself to boost test is an idiot. it is useless as a test booster. dhea is a parent hormone for a number of other hormones, not just testosterone, and estrodione and estrodiol.
    with dhea, you have three chances of estrogen conversion, two directly, and one indirectly. not to mention the conversion can shift back and forth over and over during the half life of the pro hormone.

not trying to hijack your thread gotti, sorry.
    Good work. I will read up on it. I don't usually use it unless its paired with much more in PCT.

So what I got from this is that he shouldn't be using it with the SD/Epi.

10. what I'm saying is for a compound that will aromatize, like m14add, or 4-ad, or even boldione, there is no need for extra estrogen.

but when you use non aromatizing steroids, like superdrol, epistane, halodrol, ect. there may be a need for dhea on cycle. one particular compound, dimethazine, I would highly recomend dhea.

dhea as said before, is a starting hormone for other hormones in the body, this is how it acts a stablizer.

when using superdrol, for ex. this is going to put not only testosterone and estrogen balance out of wack, but also other hormones in the body, as the body reacts to try to restore balance.

then you get side effects like lethargy, decreased libido, gyno, ect.

dhea in small dosages, say 50mg, can be ver benificial during a harsh cycle like superdrol to combat the side effects of lethargy and libido.

even on the ps pro dienolone, dhea will keep your sex drive going.

what would be better than dhea on cycle? hcg.

but because dhea converts to multiple hormones during it's life in the body, it can act as a sort of stablizer when you have one hormone (methyl drostanalone) dominating everything else on cycle.

dhea during pct, well, I think it can help in very small dosages, for the exact same reason, but there will still be supression, however minimal it is from the dhea, will cause recovery to be slightly slower. easier to go through nothing, but still a trade off.

im more a fan of sucking it up and bear it out during pct.

11. i don't mind hijacking, any log where ppl can learn not only how a compound is working as most ppl concentrate on but any support supplements as well which are hardly mentioned is always good

today i did legs

squatted 240 for 2....before today i was getting 225 for 6 or 7 and kinda scared to go heavier but today i said screw it....240 went up really easy though, didn't have a spotter so i got alittle worried to go any higher since i was at the gym earlier and it was empty....next week going for 260 without a doubt though, will just have someone watching me and my form instead of using a box which i'm not a fan of squatting onto

after regular squats just did a few sets of sissy squats and then moved to hack squats

i've maxed out the damn leg extension machine and since the weight rack is guarded by like two walls i can't seem to find a way to hang plates from it, so i did 1 leg at a time

also did some leg curls standing, one leg at a time, i thought this was a womens machine and used to do the double leg laying machine but this thing kills me, glad my friend showed it to me

threw in some abs in the end, yesterdays abs were mostly body weight so today i went with machines where i could add some weight...again i usually always do abs in a superset fashion

after the gym my girl wanted to walk, i thought no biggie, it'll stretch out my legs pretty good after the workout, needless to say 3 miles later in the sun i was dead....penguin walk for the next few days i'm sure....or just crawling whatever works

i'll be out of the gym the next few days, tomororw i have a bachelor party for my boy which is carrying over into some paintball saturday which hopefully will get me some good activity and hopefully break a sweat...sunday i'll be at my girls cabin but again might end up walking the woods alittle and unload some bullets since i haven't gotten to the range yet this year

12. no drinking booze at the party. congrats on the squats. I hate legs when I'm not on cycle.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    squatted 240 for 2....before today i was getting 225 for 6 or 7 and kinda scared to go heavier but today i said screw it....240 went up really easy though, didn't have a spotter so i got alittle worried to go any higher since i was at the gym earlier and it was empty
    Why are you afraid to go heavy? I have seen this all the time in the gym. Don't be afraid to throw on some weight and see what you can do. A lot of it is mental preparation. Before I sit down on the bench I get my self all fired up and say to myself "move this f*cking weight. its light weight, throw these f*cking plates like they are 5lbs." My point here is don't sell your self short, I have the feeling you are a lot stronger than you even realize. Believe in yourself!!!!

14. i'm not really affraid to go heavy in other lifts, i'm just weak at benching...but with squats it freaks me out, i have something called as goof slaughters (spelling) in both knees but the dr says it's worse than the normal cases, i've had it since i was like 13 but whenever i go really low or even squat down to do somehting i have the occassions when i just fall over from it so i'm always scared to have a lot of weight on my back and eat it

15. sounds like you would benefit from a spotter when you squat. the best way to be able to push yourself to the limit with squats is if you have no fear of failure and you need a spotter to help there
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

16. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    sounds like you would benefit from a spotter when you squat. the best way to be able to push yourself to the limit with squats is if you have no fear of failure and you need a spotter to help there
    not affraid to fail, i've almost choked myself out doing benches many times, but i am affraid of death due to barbell slamming the back of my head from squatting lol....but because my knees i like having a spotter to make sure i'm doing full reps, not cheating, and i like to spotter in these cases for pushing more weight, the box works to make sure i'm getting in the pocket the way i should but hitting the box can throw balance off it hit to hard and expecting to hit it sometimes leads to not a full rep

17. day off is going to feel so good tonight...i'm beat up from the past weeks workouts, going home to load up on some bcaa's, get ready for the bachelor party tonight, not drinking but i plan on having a big meal, maybe get some cranberry juices at the bars, and let the healing and regrowth continue

18. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    , I have the feeling you are a lot stronger than you even realize. Believe in yourself!!!!
    Agreed!

And I don't know if you caught my previous post on this or not, but regardless I'll repeat it....

I say you make it a mandatory goal to pull the big 315 on this cycle. If you hit 275 for 3 recently I know you got it in you!

19. it's been a few days since i updated anything, had a long weekend, bachelor party on friday which carried over into saturday paintball and spent sunday in the woods

paintball was in a warehouse so it was hot as hell mixed with quick moves i actually felt like a got a nice workout that day

monday: chest/tris

got to the gym today to my surprise the girl working said they were closing in 45 minutes because of the holiday so i wasn't to happy hearing that

then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around

started with incline barbell press, went up to 165 for 3 on my last set, it was nice that all the guys were there because i had a reliable spotter to push that weight

couldn't get on flat bench so i went to hammer strength press machine, got 2 plates on each side which has been a goal of mine for awhile now, just haven't been using that press

went into cable crossovers, nothing special, a couple sets at high and a couple sets at shoulder height

tris

started with supersetting overhand cable pushdowns with underhand cable pull downs

then did some rope pulldown extensions

finally did a push down machine, last time i maxed the machine and hung 15lbs of plates onto it, today i got the same amount of reps but was able to hang 30lbs onto the machine

so after trying to get a good pump at chest and tri's in the amount of time given, the girl told us the owner wasn't back yet and we could continue to workout until he came back...so i said oh well and did a chest machine for 3 sets aiming for 6-8 reps, then 3 sets on a tricep machine for the same reps and alternated for about another 20 minutes or so until we all got the boot from the gym

weight this morning was 159lbs....so up 10lbs, which was odd because all week my weight wasn't moving and actually had a few days that looked like i was going to be down weight going into my 3rd week

20. Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    Keep pushin bro. Ive been lurking in your log here. One question, how many days did it take for you to feel ON, with mdrol?
    i noticed different things as things went on....from day 1 i felt awesome pumps

didn't really feel stronger until day 3 or 4

i noticed lethargy right around day 5, had a nasty headache somewhere

around day 10 that kind of went away but lingers from time to time

haven't really noticed any agressiveness yet, and vascularity pretty much only during training

22. good stuff man keep it going
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

then actually got into the gym to see that all 5 flat benches were taken up with what looked to be a powerlifting convention, i never saw so many guys in the gym with bench shirts on...maybe because no one had work they all met up, so i had to change my routine around
    Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.

24. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Booooooo Power Lifters lol!!!!

Keep up the great work bro. This cycle is really treating you nicely.
    yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now

25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i'm finally feeling like i've put on enough size that when i'm done with this if i have a nice cut afterwards i'll have a nice athletic look to me, it's a feeling of being on the brink of what i've been aiming for for awhile now
    Its only the begining my friend.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM