Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cardio/abs

Finally, got to do some real cardio, nothing exciting

eliptical for 15minutes HIIT style
    stepper 15 minutes in an interval setting

did some ab work, did what i usually do, didn't feel to much from the routine but i'll do them again later today

if it matters, i had to get fitted for a tux yesterday before the gym so i'll share some measurements

around chest and back 40 inches
    around stomach 33 inches
    hips 40 inches
    neck: 15 2/3 or 15 3/4, i can't remember what he put down
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

so during this cycle i have been acustomed to looking in the mirror at work to waste time, standing from the side, today it looks like i have small boobs....no pain, when i lift my shirt up my chest doesn't look any different, just under with the shirt on i looks as if my nipples have flared, opposite of what my last epi run looked like because my chest tightened up, my chest as a whole looks tighter, but my right nipple which has no pain does feel "soft" when pressed

since there is no pain at all, and no lumps, i was wondering if this is just water possibily? i've never really dealt with anything like this and will continue to monitor this closely regardless
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

if there's no lump and no pain... should not be gyno. Weird that one would look like that and not the other. I'm not sure... keep an eye on it but don't fondle excessively.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    if there's no lump and no pain... should not be gyno. Weird that one would look like that and not the other. I'm not sure... keep an eye on it but don't fondle excessively.
    my right nipple is always weird, whenever on cycle it does odd things, sometimes looks sore, points out alittle big, all kinds of stuff, usually goes away, but like i said when looking at it bare, it doesn't look different, and facing the mirror you can't see anything only when i'm standing sideways
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

legs/abs

so once again i upped my squat weight, 265 for 2...i'm falling in love with squatting heavy weight for low reps, feels powerful yet almost easy, i think the extra weight really helps get me low and keeps my form good, the light weight may allow me to move around a bit more even if i can't necessarily notice it

hack squats once again went well, about 6 plates each time, since i go lower reps on squats i try and stay between 8-12 reps doing these

i then supersetted some leg extensions and leg curls to boost up some fat burning now that i'm on epi

then i supersetted a bunch of weighted ab work, mostly medicine ball sit up throws and leg raise weighted machine, also through in a few other machines to get a nice burn in my mid section

big question: at the gym i kind of moved and could feel the nipple, it's not really sore or itchy, just noticeable now, and it's puffed pretty good, i was wondering if anyone has delt with this, i've had my nipple flare up roughly in the 3rd week of pct before but it went away quickly, never on cycle, and i'm worried about if i continue the epi if it will be to late by the time i get to the serm to do any good...any suggestions? i'm thinking about getting on a serm asap
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

Congrats on winning the GHenerate promo. I was pulling for ya.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Congrats on winning the GHenerate promo. I was pulling for ya.
    thanks man, i actually have ghenerate on hand haha, i was going to use during pct anyway, but i've used a sample of i-gh-1 during pct in the past and was very impressed with it before, should be a nice addition to pct and recovery and keeping gains

side note: woke up this morning, my right nip seemed to be better, so i took my epi as i would have, as i got to work it has seemed to have puffed alittle, if it continues like this i will move to pct to be on the safe side, if it's ok and doesn't really bother me i will continue to go along with the cycle

as tomahawk mentioned, lg did pick me to log ghenerate and i-gh-1 combo, i'm going to add it to my pct to help keep gains...by the time i get it i might be into pct already but i'll be switching the log over to the supplement log forum...i will post a link to it in here when it happens
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    my right nipple is always weird, whenever on cycle it does odd things, sometimes looks sore, points out alittle big, all kinds of stuff, usually goes away, but like i said when looking at it bare, it doesn't look different, and facing the mirror you can't see anything only when i'm standing sideways
    i get the same thing with my left nip.. it gets real puffy and sensitive on cycle.. never had a problem with the right one.. when i was young i had pubescent gyno in that nip.. nothing bad.. but every time i cycle.. it gets real sensitive.. gets better week or 2 after pct.. funny thing is .. i had prami on my last cycle and i had no problems till pct so we all know what that means.. its weird.. even when im not running progestins i get the problem..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

so i decided to run into pct

friday my nipple continued to puff out, and i started feeling a numbing pain in it, i've had problems before but this seemed different, so i decided to go the cautious route and start pct, i haven't updated over the weekend because i wasn't happy about it as i was having fun and seeing some nice progession in strength and body...but i'd rather give up a few lbs rather than something i might have to deal with for awhile

as for the nipple flare, it's alittle less puffy, not completely back to normal yet, the bottom of the nipple is still puffed which keeps out bigger than normal, hopefully it will continue to decrease and leave me looking normal again

will have an overall review of the cycle up later tonight

i could have very easily kept going and recovered fine, but i just wasn't sure and got nervous so i went into pct

friday: shoulders

usually i take off on fridays but i was so mad about what was going on that i went to the gym and destroyed my shoulders, i think the rage helped me push some extra weight around, i'm currently at work so i don't have the numbers with me but i remember thinking wow i feel strong and angry

saturday: i took saturday off and started pct, went to a race track outside of philly to bet on some horses that i have personal interest in, the horse i went to see won so that was good

sunday: i went to the gym out of boredom at my house, did some bicep work which was nice, i have been doing a lot of db bicep work so i changed it to barbell curls and preacher ez bar curls along with some cable concentration curls among a few other things.......i then did 15 minutes on a stairstepper to get some extra work in

the pain is pretty much gone now, no signs of lumps as of yet, hopefully i got to it quick enough, my weight is also still the same which is good, the first week or so seems to be very important with upping calories alittle because that seems to be when a few lbs are lost during pct,
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Really that's a surprise with the nipple I know epi typically acts as an ant-e and has serm like properties (at least it did when I was on a solo run). Sorry you had to cut it short man but i think that's a wise decision on your part.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Really that's a surprise with the nipple I know epi typically acts as an ant-e and has serm like properties (at least it did when I was on a solo run). Sorry you had to cut it short man but i think that's a wise decision on your part.
    yeah ibe's epistane gave me a nice anti estro affect, i was wondering since i wasn't running epi at full blast because of only have one bottle of e-stane that the m drol was causing some sort of rebound effect, the whole time of just e-stane i didn't have that same happy feeling i did with the epistane either...kinda strange
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.04%

Better to be safe than sorry and cut things short rather than risk a real problem.

I cut my cycle a week short due to back pumps as well as just a gut feeling it was time to call it quits.

Good luck with your PCT bro.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Chest/Tris:

Started with flat bench as usual, weight still felt very light, 190 for 2 reps, a good 15 lbs up from the start, very happy with those results

went on to some incline db presses and incline flys, all felt really good, finished off this routine with some one arm dp presses (one arm at a time while the others at full extension, very slow negative)

went onto a fly machine, again going very slow and squeezing in the middle

pump was amazing after my chest routine

tris:

overhead extension during using a cable machine, up a good 20lbs from last time i used the machine, still got 8 reps even with the increased weight

pushdown machine, didn't go up any weight here but still maxed the machine out with 30lbs of plates hanging from it

cable kickbacks pretty much for definition and for the awesome pump they give

i didn't get a good pump so i did some really slow squeezed rope extensions and i finally pumped up

i did start my new log for lg science contest i have won..Gotti's About To Give Some Raw Footage-I-gh-1 and Ghenerate PCT
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

back/bi's

back went well today, started with some lat pulldowns and they actually felt really good, the weight wasn't up much 170 for 6 was as high as i went but the form felt really good and the squeeze was really nice

went onto my new favorite back machine, a plate loaded row type machine, my weight was only up 5lbs from last week

barbell rows was next, decided to alternate an overhand and an underhand technique, not a huge fan of doing something like this, but it seemed to hit different spots of my back, did this for about 6 sets, the last one being a 3 step drop set

i went back to an oldey but goodie for shaping my back up, it's basically a lat pull down but the cables and singular so you can do arm or two arms and you do it from your knees which also helps tighten up the core

deadlifts were pretty solid, kind of started feeling my strength slip alittle at this point in the workout, got 295 for 1 again, thats probably about as high as it's going for right now, probably going to back down and do reps for back

bi's:

saw an old buddy of mine that came later, he trains for strongman so i decided to join in on his little bicep parade

it consisted of barbell curls superset into standing ez bar curls superset into incline db curls....i also got my first shot at using fat gripz....the ones he has are alittle to thick for me but i figured i'd give them a shot, could change up the different fibers that were hit in the biceps

he went on to do other strongman type things and i was pretty much toasted, i did some cable reverse curls very slow and light to get that nice forearm pump and i was out

i promise i will have a cycle review up soon, the pct is going smoothly, i don't really think i was shut down all to bad because i never experienced any type of shrinkage or problem performing when called upon, the nipple puffyness is just about back to normal, i guess you can say 90%....most of the time when i look it's back to normal, some other times it's a bit puffy but no where close to where it was and the pain is gone.....as of yesterday i was down 1lb overall, not a big deal
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You defn made some nice gains with the cycle bro. Congrats!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    You defn made some nice gains with the cycle bro. Congrats!
    thanks man, i'm pretty happy with my progress over the last year or so, gained 23lbs as of today since a year ago, i am however embarassed about the stomach region, the new pictures were taken right after i ate so it looks worse than what it is, but my mothers the photographer and she thinks it's dumb to take these pictures so it was that time or never,

but i didn't think i ballooned that much in the midsection, still wear the same size jeans, i grew outword and not wide....if i can shed some of that fat and keep a majority of the muscle i'll be really happy

btw thanks for all your help over the past 2 months gymaddict
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

legs/abs:

had to do legs on a wednesday because today (thurs) i have a dentist appointment so i don't know if i'll be able to workout, it was an odd leg day....like to start with squats but my buddy called and said he'd meet me there

well i got there decided to do some work before he got there, did some leg presses, hack squats, leg extensions with a nice pause at the top, leg curls, and calve raises, needless to say i did a nice leg workout before he came

finally he came and my legs were pretty much fried, i still squatted but stayed light, went up to 225 for 6....nothing all that impressive

also threw in some abs after that, superset 3 different ab excercises for 3 sets each
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%

Thursday: off

I usually don't take off on thursday but i had a dentist appointment to fix my tooth, i hate the dentist...i dunno if i don't deal with novacaine to well...the needle doesn't bother me but 2 minutes later i break out in heat and sweat like no tomorrow, kinda get woosey haha, don't think i could ever pin...if i had to deal with that for a 12 week cycle i'd hate it

either way the dentist ended up saying something that i never want to hear on pct while trying to keep gains....don't eat for atleast 2 hours....i did a double take and was like man i'm hungry now and now i have to wait?

either way hopefully i'll get back in the gym today after work, it's supposed to be like 90 degrees here today so i might try and do something outdoors but we'll see

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:19 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:37 PM