Bigger, Faster, Stronger...Mdrol-E stane bridge log

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after some help from Gymaddict i've decided to log my m-drol bridge with e stane, we've been working on the cycle for about 4 weeks now putting everything together and getting all my questions and concernes taken care of, so follow along and lets see what i can do

M-Drol: 10/20/20
E Stane:------20/30/40/40

Support Sups: I preloaded Hawthorn Berry at alittle of a gram a day along with pre loading milk thistle, will continue to take during cycle and pct....also have DHEA on hand for lethargy, amino acids (BCAA's), and taurine if needed

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Test Booster: Appnut's Drive (2nd week)
Preworkout: Anadraulic State GT
Cortisol: X-Lean (3rd week)
Amino Acid (BCAA)

PCT can change as i have many different things on hand that can work for pct, my original plan was shot down for being overkill, so if anyone has any suggestions based on me having T-911, Slin Sane, Ghenerate, Inhibit-E on hand let me know, I picked Drive because of the T-Boost from the SERM's and the anadraulic state have T-Boosting and anti-e properties along with the ingredients and helping raise the cAMP levels...also on hand are P-5-P and Vitex

Diet: I'm going to try and keep my diet as clean as possible, lots of chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey, almonds, greek yogurt, eggs, oats, and veggies....going for roughly 2900 calories a day but if the hunger hits and i go over, so be it, i also plan on increasing carbs because of m-drol being a carb monster and keeping protein right around 240-250 grams a day

Training:
Mon: Chest/Tri's
Tues: Back/Bi's
Wed: Legs/Abs
Thurs: Shoulders/Abs
Friday: Off
Sat: Random
Sun: Random

I was doing cardio on Wednesday's and Sundays but I figure when on this i'll give myself an extra day off during the week either Saturday or Sunday and thats why I have lifts set up the way they are just in case, i'm hoping the extra day off will help with rebuilding the muscle if i'm busting myself in the gym and add extra growth

Things also may change with dosing of the m-drol or epi depending on sides, i don't forsee sides in the first week of m-drol but if i see any or a lot i may stay at 10 for the whole thing, same with epi on the weeks at 40 if the sides are bad i may keep at 30....the last week of pct i may also taper the clomid and nolva slowly to make a smooth come off

rsr08

Awards
So after some help from Gymaddict i've decided to log my m-drol bridge with e stane, we've been working on the cycle for about 4 weeks now putting everything together and getting all my questions and concernes taken care of, so follow along and lets see what i can do

M-Drol: 10/20/20
E Stane: 20/30/40/40

Support Sups: I preloaded Hawthorn Berry at alittle of a gram a day along with pre loading milk thistle, will continue to take during cycle and pct....also have DHEA on hand for lethargy, amino acids (BCAA's), and taurine if needed

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Test Booster: Appnut's Drive (2nd week)
Preworkout: Anadraulic State GT
Cortisol: X-Lean (3rd week)
Amino Acid (BCAA)

PCT can change as i have many different things on hand that can work for pct, my original plan was shot down for being overkill, so if anyone has any suggestions based on me having T-911, Slin Sane, Ghenerate, Inhibit-E on hand let me know, I picked Drive because of the T-Boost from the SERM's and the anadraulic state have T-Boosting and anti-e properties along with the ingredients and helping raise the cAMP levels...also on hand are P-5-P and Vitex

Diet: I'm going to try and keep my diet as clean as possible, lots of chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey, almonds, greek yogurt, eggs, oats, and veggies....going for roughly 2900 calories a day but if the hunger hits and i go over, so be it, i also plan on increasing carbs because of m-drol being a carb monster and keeping protein right around 240-250 grams a day

Training:
Mon: Chest/Tri's
Tues: Back/Bi's
Wed: Legs/Abs
Thurs: Shoulders/Abs
Friday: Off
Sat: Random
Sun: Random

I was doing cardio on Wednesday's and Sundays but I figure when on this i'll give myself an extra day off during the week either Saturday or Sunday and thats why I have lifts set up the way they are just in case, i'm hoping the extra day off will help with rebuilding the muscle if i'm busting myself in the gym and add extra growth

Things also may change with dosing of the m-drol or epi depending on sides, i don't forsee sides in the first week of m-drol but if i see any or a lot i may stay at 10 for the whole thing, same with epi on the weeks at 40 if the sides are bad i may keep at 30....the last week of pct i may also taper the clomid and nolva slowly to make a smooth come off
If you're running the nolva and clomid together, I would run the clomid at 100 for the first 3-5 days, then taper down from there, 2 weeks at 100 is WAY too much. More is not always better, especially for SERMs.

Is this a bridge? I mean your title says so but your dosing scheme shows you stacking them together, with the Epi being ran for an extra week :confused:

Another thing is your training. What's with two days of random? lol just take Saturday and Sunday off to relax for your next 5 days. If you can't establish specific muscle groups/workouts and just go to the gym to randomly move any type of weight, that's like goin into war without a game plan and "randomly" shooting. :bigeyes:

I also say bump up your calorie intake. Being 148, give or take, at 5'5 is pretty small, so bump up your calories another 500-1000 forsure. You're a small dude and I can b one of those guys who say "get your diet in check before running any type of steroid", but you sound like you already planned this all out and ready to go all in.

So an overcap of this:

-Redo PCT (specifically Clomid dosing)
-Training- Get it down before jumpin on cycle. Establish at least 2 days off a week, and don't randomly go in training whatever.
-Bump up calories to get huge.

PM if you have any questions

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well the serm i have is clomid/nolva blend that was recommended to me, it's 50 clomid and 10 nolva/ ml but i can do something like clomid 100/50/50/25 but the nolva would end up like this 20/10/10/5

i put random for sat or sunday, because i take friday off, so i'll go either saturday or sunday but can't exactly say which one for sure, for example in 2 weeks i have to go to a bachelor party on saturday ( not drinking) so sunday i'll workout, the following week i have a place to be on sunday so i'll workout on saturday

2900 calories is what i shot for, then again last time i thought i was getting 2900 calories i totalled it up and i was at roughly 2750 before my postworkout shake, dinner, and final meal of the day....but atleast i know at 2900 calories i'll be ok, as long as i dont' go below

the dosing i guess showed up wrong, i'll try and fix, it's 10/20/20 with epi at 20 the final week of mdrol then 30/40/40

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have run the nolva / clomid combo the way originally had planned with a few different cycle and have never had a problem. I will agree that you should bump up those calories a bit more. I would shoot for 3500 or so. Keep it all lean and healthy though. Your diet has a lot of play with this cycle.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I'm definitely in for this one.

The only thing I see right off hand that I would change up is your training regime.

Obvioulsy your recovery and intensity will be better than normal on cycle, but it won't make you bullet proof, you still need to recover.

I say do 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, then the weekend off. Give yourself a break midweek, and take the weekends off from complete rest. Focus on pushing the weights up real hard and the gains will come.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run the nolva / clomid combo the way originally had planned with a few different cycle and have never had a problem. I will agree that you should bump up those calories a bit more. I would shoot for 3500 or so. Keep it all lean and healthy though. Your diet has a lot of play with this cycle.
3500 calories shouldn't be to hard, if i shot for atleast 2900 calories, i can add 100 calories to each meal, and that'd put me at roughly 3500 calories....as i just spilled a whole bunch of oil from a fresh natty pb jar all over myself at work

Cassavus

I too agree in upping the calories. During my Epi/1-T cycle I was at 3500 calories and it did me well. Good luck with the cycle!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Take those two "random" days off to rest too bro.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take those two "random" days off to rest too bro.
3 days in a row? i'd rather take wednesday off and take one of the weekend days off, it doesn't really matter as long as i'm getting in all my workouts in

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
3 days off wont hurt you. Mix in some cardio or something. You want to give your body some time to rest.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
3 days off wont hurt you. Mix in some cardio or something. You want to give your body some time to rest.
3 days off will only help.

I personally never, nor recommend, training more than 4 days a week.

It's the intensity you put in while there that counts, not the time.

rsr08

Awards
little brah, word of advice. You don't grow in the gym. You grow in the kitchen and bed. At least take 2 days off like I stated originally. Throw in one of your "random" days on Friday and rest Saturday and Sunday

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Over training is never good. I know I have achilles tendinitis in both legs thanks to it, and it will likely last a lifetime(had it two years now).

While on steroids your are strong as hell, recover fast, etc. But your tendons are vulnerable. Remember that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was day 1 and it went well....good workout, nice pumps without a pre workout, a different feeling kind of pump, more like a hardening feeling, maybe placebo but it was nice

i however may have to switch my workout days around because i think the kids are all home from college and since monday is international chest day at my gym it was very hard to get to the equipment that i wanted to use

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You should feel the effects from the M-drol kick in after the first 3 days

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 Back/Bi's

Trying to slightly lower reps and up the weights during the first couple weeks of this log, workout went good today, pumps have been reall good, today after only a few sets on biceps i felt a nice hard pump

Sides: today i noticed my first side, toay and yesterday i got stuck at work after getting out on time everyday the last 4 months lol, hope this side effect goes away

weight: 149lbs....probably will update my weight once a week

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your cycle history look like? just curious.

will be following, good luck.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The PCT looks fine to me. I like lots of clomid; you'd only need less clomid if you are prone to the emotional sides from it

about training i think it should be easily on possible to lift 5x a week on cycle or do 4 on 1 off. But it's up to you to judge what your body can handle. I remember lifting 6x a week on SD and just making fantastic progress.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PCT looks fine to me. I like lots of clomid; you'd only need less clomid if you are prone to the emotional sides from it

about training i think it should be easily on possible to lift 5x a week on cycle or do 4 on 1 off. But it's up to you to judge what your body can handle. I remember lifting 6x a week on SD and just making fantastic progress.
thank you for coming and checking that unreal

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
You should really feel the mdrol kick in hard soon, if you haven't already.

What is the side you said you noticed?

You should log your session's sets/reps, etc. so we can track your progress.

Just remember to push those strength gains up hard, put a good 25+ lbs on your compound lifts and your body will have no choice but to grow!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 legs:

legs went well today, i felt upper body tightness, for example just grabbing the bar while squatting seemed to almost hurt my upper chest but legs went well

besides the tightness so far, i've noticed i hit a wall right around this time at night and get tired, which is good, ready for bed early, i don't need much energy this late at night, also noticed on day one and today that i felt a mild thermo feeling, monday i thought it was because i wanted to get to the gym and got stuck doing things and got there alittle late so i was frustrated, today i felt it again....like a clammy feeling

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. You should logs your sets and reps so we can monitor your progress. Have you felt the mdrol kick in at all yet? I felt it on day two with that batch.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. You should logs your sets and reps so we can monitor your progress. Have you felt the mdrol kick in at all yet? I felt it on day two with that batch.
i might start logging sets and reps starting next week, i wasn't going to log this, it was kind of last minute so i wasn't mentally prepared for logging, but if thats what the ppl want, i'll provide it

i don't know what you mean by kicking in, as of last night i wasn't up any weight, i feel tighter, alittle tired in the morning, but i was a heavy stim junkie for alittle while now and cutting that out doesn't help, it's not to bad so i just figured it was from lack of coffee in the morning haha, pumps have been really good, they hit really fast, like on the 2nd working set, it's a nice hard feeling...but as far as aggression and libido, nothing out of the ordinary, well actually i was really mad when the celtics beat the magic the other night, but thats normal for me, and the thermo affect that hit me the first and third day

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
i might start logging sets and reps starting next week, i wasn't going to log this, it was kind of last minute so i wasn't mentally prepared for logging, but if thats what the ppl want, i'll provide it

i don't know what you mean by kicking in, as of last night i wasn't up any weight, i feel tighter, alittle tired in the morning, but i was a heavy stim junkie for alittle while now and cutting that out doesn't help, it's not to bad so i just figured it was from lack of coffee in the morning haha, pumps have been really good, they hit really fast, like on the 2nd working set, it's a nice hard feeling...but as far as aggression and libido, nothing out of the ordinary, well actually i was really mad when the celtics beat the magic the other night, but thats normal for me, and the thermo affect that hit me the first and third day
Thats the drol lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the drol lol
the pumps like that were there from day 1, i wasn't sure if it was because there was no where to do db presses and i had to bench so the switch up added to the tight pumps or what, but when i was doing tri's the same pumps happened quickly, same with back and bi's and yesterday but calves felt like rocks after just a few donkey calf raises

i forgot to mention, at about 8-8:30 at night i get very tired, and falling asleep has been actually difficult the last 2 nights, i have some verlian root and chamamile root if it turns to a major problem, the last 2 nights i'm out at about 11:45, wake up at 12:30 and then i'm good until i wake up for work around 7:30

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
looks good dude however I'd run the Epi at 40 for 5 weeks.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good dude however I'd run the Epi at 40 for 5 weeks.
only have 1 bottle of epi...and not really trying to push this any longer than i need, the total of 6 weeks should yeild the desired results and then i can get out safely, well hopefully

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed buddy. Good luck

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Yesterday as i was leaving work and got an emergency phone call so i ended up missing the gym, it worked out well though, i suppose i need it after 3 days of pushing myself, i felt tight, so i loaded up on some bcaa's and did some good stretches.....i should be back in the gym today for shoulders and abs

last night i ended up weighing myself, now this is with jeans and a tshirt on, no shoes and empty pockets but i was 154.8 lbs....usually i weigh myself in the morning, empty and only in my underwear so the weight isn't as accurate as can be but it seems like i'm up a few lbs anyway

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
late sub. I ran this same bridge last year and its awsome... GL.

a few things though, Idk if you cleared them up yet, and not to reiterate but:
1) id think about loosing those random days. If your gonna keep that routine mabey just take 2 days off after shoulders then start back up on day one, like a 6 day week. Random days are cool but they might be taking away from recovery or preventing you from hitting it hard the days following them.

2) I just finished a bulking cycle and have leanred a few things about how to get in the calories. For me, it became hard not so much to each many meals but to get enough cals in each meal to count, so, try to eat the things that you dont enjoy as much frist, then once your full, eat something else on top of it that is delicious, and that you can easily get down. For me that was always things like yogurt, a protein shake, even chicken. Pretty much, go with the things that you have to eat while your hungry, save the good stuff to stuff u once your full.

this is gonna be a sweet cycle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
late sub. I ran this same bridge last year and its awsome... GL.

a few things though, Idk if you cleared them up yet, and not to reiterate but:
1) id think about loosing those random days. If your gonna keep that routine mabey just take 2 days off after shoulders then start back up on day one, like a 6 day week. Random days are cool but they might be taking away from recovery or preventing you from hitting it hard the days following them.

2) I just finished a bulking cycle and have leanred a few things about how to get in the calories. For me, it became hard not so much to each many meals but to get enough cals in each meal to count, so, try to eat the things that you dont enjoy as much frist, then once your full, eat something else on top of it that is delicious, and that you can easily get down. For me that was always things like yogurt, a protein shake, even chicken. Pretty much, go with the things that you have to eat while your hungry, save the good stuff to stuff u once your full.

this is gonna be a sweet cycle.
thanks for joining
good call on the eating least favorite foods first and better foods later on, that sounds like it's a really good way to go about it

well when i say random, it usually means i hit a muscle group that either i possibly didn't think i hit that good or something was lacking, for example if i go today and do shoulders, i hit all the body parts i want, and if i make it back tomorrow, i can hit my arms again since they are small body parts and recover quickly....if i don't go tomorrow and go on sunday i can hit my legs again, since monday and tuesday i'm going to be hitting my bis and tri's anyway it would be pointless to destroy them on sunday and not have them recovered for next week, i might just go back to my old routine

mon: chest/tris or back/bis....might only switch that because of the amount of ppl doing chest on monday's at my gym
tues: back/bi's or chest/tri's
wednesday: cardio/abs
thursday: legs/abs
friday: off
saturday: shoulders/cardio/abs
sunday: was doing cardio but thinking about taking it off for this cycle

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
mon: chest/tris or back/bis....might only switch that because of the amount of ppl doing chest on monday's at my gym
tues: back/bi's or chest/tri's
wednesday: cardio/abs
thursday: legs/abs
friday: off
saturday: shoulders/cardio/abs
sunday: was doing cardio but thinking about taking it off for this cycle
That looks like a nice routine. Id stick with that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a nice routine. Id stick with that.
what do you think about cardio on m drol? i love me some hiit cardio, but i've seen ppl say no cardio because of the calories burning and you need them to bulk up on m drol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I don't do cardio typically on a bulking cycle. With your body type you need all the calories you can get.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
id really consider doing cardio... putting on weight that fast puts a strain on your heart and bp. Doing cardio strengthens you up and gets your heart in tune with an extra 10 lbs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardio is good, but the more you do the more calories you'll need to eat.

As for the routine I think you should go to the gym 7 days a week no matter what, if you're not lifting then do cardio or whatever. I did mention how I trained all random days on SD before and I loved that... usually i allow 7 days of recovery but feel only 5 is necessary, with SD it feels like seriously 3 days is all thats needed. I dont want you to overtrain but in my experience its hard to overtrain on superdrol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i suppose i'll do cardio on wednesday then, i like one day of doing nothing, thats what friday's usually are, just keeping food up and taking it easy on the body, and sunday i would consider off because it's not technically in the gym, but for example last week my g/f and i went for a nice 3 mile walk, and probably walked another mile at night, or she likes hiking as well, and next saturday i have a bachelor party where we're playing paintball during the day which again isn't the gym but i expect to be moving around and atleast being active....oh i should also note, i enjoy golfing, and haven't done that yet this year so that might be an activity i will do on sundays as well

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so some serious lethargy just hit me, usually it's pretty bad early in the morning and late at night, but i just got really tired....it could be because it's friday and i'm itching to get out of work, i also had a big lunch and the food seems to really be sticking in my stomach which may be attributing to me feeling tired, it feels like an extra 5 lbs in my stomach, it's hard as a rock and looks like a food baby in my stomach, but i have dhea with me and was thinking about adding it...whens the recommended time to take it? preworkout is ok?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
ok so some serious lethargy just hit me, usually it's pretty bad early in the morning and late at night, but i just got really tired....it could be because it's friday and i'm itching to get out of work, i also had a big lunch and the food seems to really be sticking in my stomach which may be attributing to me feeling tired, it feels like an extra 5 lbs in my stomach, it's hard as a rock and looks like a food baby in my stomach, but i have dhea with me and was thinking about adding it...whens the recommended time to take it? preworkout is ok?
I have taken it pre workout before and was fine. Pop 50mg and see how you feel or just tough it out. You should wake up once you start working out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got it, well i'll start with 50mg and that coupled with waking up after this hellish week at work should lead to a good workout

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I just took 50mg daily with my first meal, it worked great and never felt the need to take more

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've never used straight dhea before, it's been in supplements i've used but never alone, i've taken methyl 1-d and was thinking about picking up as lg posted something about a month or so back going over how it can help with things like this on cycle, i guess sorta like dermacrime by primordial does

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
yea its pretty cheap, like 4 bucks at walmart id give it a shot

hows the m-drol feeling? amazing yet?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 5: shoulder/abs....threw in like 10 minutes on a stair stepper'

shoulders went really good, i was feeling lethargic before i left work but i took some dhea and from leaving after a long week i felt good in the gym...don't know what you guys would call it but i matched the most weight i've ever done on barbell shoulder presses and added 2 reps to it which i felt good, all my lifts seemed to either be up 5 or 10 lbs or i was able to squeeze extra reps out of it, also back shrugged more weight than i ever did which i'm paying for today because they are sore

started noticing that if i wait even a half hour longer than normal to eat i start getting really grumpy, but once i eat i seem to be fine, the 50mg's of dhea seemed to really help, just hope i don't have to crazy up the dose next week when i start 20mg's

day 6:

i'm taking today off as i have a house warming party i guess you can say to go to, i've been running around all day with my g/f for this thing so i haven't been able to update and only updating now because she's getting ready, got my turkey burgers ready along with some grilled chicken since i'm not trying to be eating hot dogs and crap all day long...and no alcohol

today i was up about 4 lbs so far and haven't noticed any sides really besides the stint of lethargy and being angry when not fed....almost like a toddler i guess....but no acne, no rage other than that which is good, my buddy told me he tried to take on a whole party when he was on m drol once, but i'm not really that kinda person unless i'm disrespected

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
careful with those strength gains man....i know it's easy to crush the weight but it's also a one way ticket to sore joints.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yo tried to PM you but your inbox was full....I'm just going to run the Ghenerate on cycle and as well as PCT.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 week review

weight: 154 (+5)

Strength: Just the first week so i wasn't expecting huge strength increases...well i was wrong with this stuff...by shoulder day on friday i really noticed some good strength and throughout the week i di notice i was able to push an extra rep out here or there

endurance: for not being able to take any pre workout or caffeine due to not trying to mess with bp to much the endurance has been pretty good, made it through all my workouts just fine

recovery: well i've read about ppl saying they recover faster using this and i hope this happens with me as well in week 2 but week 1 i had crazy pumps during each workout and was in pain for a few days after each body part i worked, for example friday was shoulders and traps, and my traps are still alittle sore today, but i don't look at being sore as a bad thing, i take it as if i hit the muscles pretty good

libido: no libido issues so far but i did observe that my libido was higher during the day than later at night as i grew more tired i wasn't into it as much

body comp: I think i look alittle thicker but still haven't heard any comments as of yet, we'll see what happens this week, also noticed my stomach looks fuller but that could be because of extra calories, and more specifically more carbs and water, hopefully it doesn't lead to to much fat gain, i also seem to be holding water in my chest it seems, but my shoulders def look alittle more round and wider

sides: the first 2 days i had trouble falling asleep, i'd wake up an hour later but once i laid back down i was out for the night, noticed some lethargy early in the morning on my way to work and friday noticed it after i dosed the m drol before i got out of work....other than that i haven't been overly agressive, no acne, no bp headaches which is a plus in my book