Methyl-dien VS MOHN

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Well, mohn seems to be available now and seems to be one of the must favoured pro steroids.

It has great feedback. good gains, good hardness and great strenth.

High anabolic, low androgenic, just like M-dien, but better...

Is there any reason to still stock up on m-dien, or has mohn officially replaced it as the best cutting compound.

mohn, isn't even very suppressive and might be good for stacking!! What advantages does m-dien have on it if any??

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good question. From the feedback, both products seem to act very similar on their own. Not much weight, good fat loss but m4ohn is touted to have less bad sides.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On M4OHN I had no sides what so ever. I know for a fact that it works, however the smae can't really be said for the M-dien

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sifu, are you saying the jury is still out on whether m-dien works or the side effects of m-dien is worse?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On how good it works. It hasn't really had the best reviews.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well dosing of m-dien is higher than first believed.. if i remember correctly m-dien requires like 5+ mg's ED.. I think i'm going to go with 5mg's ED and maybe go up from there..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
higher dosing=more money, which means M4OHN is more bang for the buck.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
I wondered about this too. With the M-Dien feedback being all over the place, it certainly gives one pause.

Personally I think some of the negative feedback can be attributed to the questionable batch, or maybe flavoring issues. Go with The Man (Sledge) and you know you've got the real deal. Dosing also seems to be something not entirely sorted out.

I'm saving some for later. With some of the results from players like db682 and theprolangtum, among others, I have high hopes for this one.

With respect to the M4OHN, I've been dosing 5 mg qd for a week (stacked with 400 mg 5aa cyp/week) and I've kept my lifts up despite low carb/low cal cutting diet. I've already appreciated some nice body composition changes. Not sure how long I'll run this sucker, maybe 6 weeks. Definitely satisfied so far. :)

I haven't seen anyone not happy with the M4OHN.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i did Mdien starting at 4mg and went up to 6mg a day for 3 weeks and saw nothing.

propho

Awards
  • Established
and you definately had a good batch?? just because i've been seeing a lot of 'decent' feedback lately..

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
With respect to the M4OHN, I've been dosing 5 mg qd for a week
Can you please clarify that dosage? In the medical world, QID is 4 times per day. Are you taking 5mg 4 times per day or did you mean to type "5mg ed" meaning 5mg every day?

propho

Awards
  • Established
I second that.. I was wondering if that was 4 times a day or a typo.. off by 2 keys =P

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
and you definately had a good batch?? just because i've been seeing a lot of 'decent' feedback lately..
it is from sledge - in the beta liquid. The one that is supposed to be "good".

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn, well I hope it works out for me I'll start with 5mg's ED I have 3 bottles so hopefully it'll do some good.. I heard after the 2 week mark it starts to work..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it takes up to two weeks to kick in, you could always run it for longer than four weeks.

propho

Awards
  • Established
true.. but i will be running this after m1t/trans 4ad so I'm hoping that it'll knock out any water weight gained with m1t..but i figure after 2 damn weeks the water weight will probably go away on it's own.. what to do what to do..

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
I second that.. I was wondering if that was 4 times a day or a typo.. off by 2 keys =P
Sorry for that confusion, brothers.

That is once a day.

q.d. (or qd) means one a day (from the Latin quaque die). The abbreviation is sometimes written without a period in capital letters as "QD".

Later.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
true.. but i will be running this after m1t/trans 4ad so I'm hoping that it'll knock out any water weight gained with m1t..but i figure after 2 damn weeks the water weight will probably go away on it's own.. what to do what to do..
I would either extend what you are doing or stop the cycle.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I like both of them, i dont know which i would choose if I had to go with one over the other, i would probably just pick one for cutting and one for bulking/strength cycles. This way I am not using the same compound over and over.

Use MD for bulking/strength with something like 4 ad and maybe M14add, since it wont reduce estrogen like m4ohn would, it should be better suited for this. also there are a few women i know who are doing really well on it.

Save M4OHN for cutting cycles and use it with something like M5AA or 1 test if needed. I like to use different compounds based on what cycle/workout phase I am doing so I am not constantly using the same compounds over and over.

Also I like mini-cycles, run back to back to back. For a cutter go with a high dose MD cycle for 2 weeks, followed by a high dose m4ohn for 2 weeks followed by a 1-2 week M5AA cycle, then do a 6-8 week pct.

For me it keeps my body from getting used to a specific stimulus

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like both of them, i dont know which i would choose if I had to go with one over the other, i would probably just pick one for cutting and one for bulking/strength cycles. This way I am not using the same compound over and over.

Use MD for bulking/strength with something like 4 ad and maybe M14add, since it wont reduce estrogen like m4ohn would, it should be better suited for this. also there are a few women i know who are doing really well on it.

Sledge, how does m4ohn reduce estrogen? This is the 2nd time I heard about it.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about that. I wanted to use m-d and mohn, this year, one for bulking and one for cutting.

how does this sound sledge, for bulking.

6mg ed m-d week 3-6
125mg m-4ad week1-2
300mg transdermal 4ad week 3-4
60-100mg m14 add week 3-6

week 7-10 nolva and tribulis

then take a month off.

start dieting for 2 weeks then

In November I'll do 10mg ed mohn 4 weeks. then 2 weeks m1t 10mg ed AND m5aa 30mg ed. in last 6 weeks of dieting.

Seems this is a very hot topic!! Glad to get it going :D

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I have used both, M4ohn is the shizzle fo hizzle, I can't say mdien did a thing for me although no sides but no real results either.

propho

Awards
  • Established
sledge, it's nice to hear that you aren't against stacking methyls.. because that is one thing i liked was using m5aa for a preworkout boost.. but a lot of people seemed to think my my liver was gonna blowup..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last m1t cycle I was on 20mg ed and had really nice gains but severe sides of back pains to the point I was unable to walk to my car without bending over in pain.

I started this cycle on monday(last week) on 20mg and on day 3(back day) the pains started coming back . I dropped to 15mg ed and added 5mg of mdien. Strength gains are still coming with my back pains gone.

then again I may die of liver failure 10 years from now.

westniles

Awards
exactly how i feel.
What dosages where you guys running MDIEN at? You have me worried that this stuff isn't going to do anything for me. I am at 5mg now for a week, going to go 6mg soon.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What dosages where you guys running MDIEN at? You have me worried that this stuff isn't going to do anything for me. I am at 5mg now for a week, going to go 6mg soon.
i did M-dien 3mg/day for 14 days and got nothing, but a huge belly. Then, i jumped on the M4OHN for 5 weeks. good stuff for strength, cutting, hardening, but not for bulking.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i went to 6 and saw nothing and yes it was the "good" batch.

Edit: I ran it for 3 weeks before switching to something else starting at 4mg week one - 5mg week 2 - 6mg week 3.

Last edited:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am not against the stackin of methyls as long it isnt being done on a first cycle and that the overall dose or the most toxic compound in the stack is lowered.

TMG, I like the cycle but i think youll need a longer PCT.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I feel the same way, but switch the M4OHN with Mdien
Man you are the first I have ever heard say that. I used to do all the illegal stuff and this m4ohn is treating me better than any of it, and I have done it all believe me. I don't know if I just respond very well to this stuff or what what the results have been amazing. I am running it at 15mg's a day, but I weigh 265 and I get bloodwork done.
My levels were fine after 4 wks of 30mg's M1t even though I felt like total ass the entire time. I feel great on this stuff and I know it is nowhere near as hard on the body as M1t.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is why it is my favorite compound out there, both legal and illegal.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Sifu, I am glad you agree, so no one else around here thinks I am nuts.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hot damn guys now yer gonna make me need to get some of this now! DAMN YOU!!!

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Currently holding my huge bottle of M4ohn and in my best South Park butters impersonation.

My prescious, My prescious

flexster

Awards
personally, I dislike both compounds. didnt get anything from either and I ran both at the same time, 10mg's m4ohn and 5 m-dien everyday. I will just stick with m1t, cheaper and it doesnt bother me except for my blood pressure going up a little.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Him you are the first that didn't like the M4OHN, but different strokes for different folks:)

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle of m4ohn yesterday. I'm running 6mg/day ED. Is that enough? I only weigh around 155.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is plenty, I hover around 200, and 4mg did just fine for me.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
That is plenty, I hover around 200, and 4mg did just fine for me.
Damn - you guys have me wondering now. Am I overdoing it at 6mg/day? I tend to be conservative with these things and you guys are a hell of a lot heavier than me and only did 4mg/day. I'd like to take the minimum effective dosage of this stuff since I'm really paranoid about increasing the chances of sides. Should I cut my dosage in half or something?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your fine. I experianced no side effects what so ever, I will run it at 6mg myself next time.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
No sides here, either. (I'm actually at 5 mg/day)

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
How long did you guys run it (or how long do you plan to run it if you're doing it now)?