For all you gyno suffers out there.....a solution!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

For all you gyno suffers out there.....a solution!

Hey guys, i got good news for all you who suffer gyno from aas or pro-hormones. I myself, have been suffering from marble sized gyno lump for a year now due to ****ing prime ( i ran one low dose pro-hormone cycle of Havoc a few months before then). Anyway, i first tried nolvadex with no results, i then ran letro with slight results, then i lastly tried running epistane. The epistane worked while on cycle (decreased in half) but then the gyno emerged again after pct.

Anyway i read some interesting stuff about tumeric and its positive results on gyno, so i said **** it and order it in bulk off of ebay (ab a pound). I have been running 20 grams of tumeric along with 1.75 mg of letro (order new letro cause i thought first batch may have been bunk since weds of last week. Since then i have noticed a good amount of reduction as well as the lump itself softening. I will keep everyone updated about my results.

By the way..im 23 years old and am weighing ab 245 as of now at 6 foot 3. I was benching 455 up until i got hurt a few months ago (shoulder tears) and leg pressing around 1600. Anyways i have ran two pro-horomone cycles of havoc/epi low dosage.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions! I now how frusterating gyno is, i have literally been scared to have my shirt off for a year now even though its not that noticeable. Good luck to everyone out there

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

To be honest it's probably just the letro. But good luck man hope it works out for you. Here's an article I always share out when I see someone post something about gyno.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno...reversal.shtml
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

Good site, darkhalf. I'm right there with ya, but I've heard that going all the way up to 2.5 mg is overkill and will just destroy ur lipids. Anybody else hear something similar?
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You got gyno from Prime? And is that 20g of Turmeric a day?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

Gyno from Prime? Please elaborate...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Yeah man it was ****ing crazy that i got my gyno symptoms from prime,,,,,thats why it progressed so much because i didnt think anything of it.

I ran havoc last summer and had great success and pct went great no problems. About 5-6 weeks after pct my friend got my to try prime and jakced......anyway a couple weeks into prime my nipples started to bother me and i though nothing of it because it was just tribulus in there. So, i stopped then all of a sudden a few weeks later there was a marble in my left nipple......****ing bs.....

2.5 mg of letro is killer, destroy your lipids and your joints.....im running half that along with 20 mg of tumeric.......yeah its a lot
    -but im aint stopping cause it is doing somthing, and i tried letro alone with no results (may have been bunk)
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Thats the guide i have used the last year that you posted TheDARKHalf,,,its a hell of a good guide. I think i got the gyno because my levels hadnt balanced out after my pct and the prime ****ed them up, who knows.......i just dont want to get ****ing surgery. And the thing that sucks, i waited 2 years to run my first ph because i was so scared, and it was prime that did me in.

I will never run orals again....
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Yeah it sounds like prime caused a further imbalance. That sucks man good luck.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Also random question, did anyone nipples return completely to normal after they reversed the gyno? The gyno in my right nipple i got from prime went away naturally, there is not lump or fat under it, but it is still bigger and not as circular as before
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

yeah it was the weirdest thing, and because it was just tribulus i thought nothing of my symptoms. It happened during exam time and i just though my estrogen levels were up due to stress, but yeah i think my hormones were adjusted yet from pro-hormone- so be careful while taking....

also about to take my 5 tumeric/letro dose....will keep updated, i want to run ten week test e cycle if i can get this sorted out
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by duttvg84 View Post
    wow.. thats really hard to believe that you got gyno from prime(tribulus blend)... im running it right now actually after i finished my pct last month.. now u got me a lil worried..
    During a state of hormone imbalance, something stupid and simple can screw things up. You would never think a needle could make a chair blow up, but if you coat in in nitro and throw it at the chair...

on a side note, dropping 3500 bucks for gyno surgery is not exactly a bad deal. As it fixes any current issue and also prevents almost all future issues except for a few cases.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Yeah i completely agree with your zero v, i am not scared of gyno surgery i was just hopping to try and fix the issue with out shelling out 3500 dollars. I also want to run my first inject summer cycle in a few months and though i would give my gyno one last try. My lump isnt noticable to others, i just dont wont it to get worse (i guess armidex will be handy if i go on cycle).....there are certainly worse things

If things dont get better of this letro/tumeric try, i plan on get surgery a few years down the road
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck bro.. i'd rather just save up and get it cut out.. thats what I am in the process of doing.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.38%

yeah i know exactly how bad it is having gyno. what i'm doing right now is trying to get really lean, single digit body fat, and i heard it makes your gyno less noticable. And I also heard letro is more effective at reducing the gyno lump if you are already lean, since there is less body fat and nearly no aromatization to estrogen. Right now i'm probably in the low 20s as far as body fat, and i believe my chest is due to both fat and gyno (gland). Anyway I've heard the turmeric thing before, it's supposed to be good at burning chest fat. Also water with lemon juice will help alkalize your body, which makes your body balance the hormones more efficiently. Letro is supposed to work really well if you are on a caloric deficit as it keeps you in anabolic mode by upping your test levels and basically eliminating estrogen. So try leaning out with the turmeric and letro and I think you should see some solid results. You might event want to try a topical fat burner to add to the mix, which would lead to attacking your chest from all angles, fat and gland.

I'm waiting for my letro to come in which should be any day now and I'm also going to be running caber along with it. I'm also going to be consuming 10 grams of turmeric a day. (which is like 20 pills out of one bottle at 500mg per capsule) $$$$
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.93%

Yes. Time on+PCT should be the bare minimum of recovery time for any cycle that shut you down, IMO. Until we know the method of action of Prime, it seems too hormonal.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

if you can try to order your tumeric on ebay..i got my ground and it was like 6 bucks for a pound....so that will save you so money right there. This is day 6 on letro and tumeric.
    As of now the gyno has turned from a hard ball to a more oval shaped mass thats not as hard....i hope thats a sign of a shift.

Will keep updated
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Day 7- no change really..same size as yesterday
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

20 grams a day? I've never used tumeric but that sounds like a ****ton
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I dont see how Prime can cause gyno in any possible way.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.87%

ive used tumeric, but at a gram a day....20 is a **** ton. But its probably the letro thats killing the gyno.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah 20 grams is a **** ton of turmeric, but thats what i have read online....YEah it ****ing sucks drinking it down, but if it helps get rid of my gyno i dont give a ****....i would drink piss to get rid of gyno.

And yeah i know its probably the letro thats working, but im not gonna stop taking the tumeric to find out..
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    I dont see how Prime can cause gyno in any possible way.
    Well it gave my gyno, becasue it was the ONLY supplement i was taking, other than multi vit., when my gyno set it in......keep in mind this was 7 to 8 weeks after my first ph cycle
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.87%

delayed onset gyno, it happens
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

yeah it ****ing sucks....this is my last try to get rid of it...i want to run a 10 week test cycle and just wanted to see if i could reduce or get rid of it before........oh well i guess ill be using armidex on cycle if it doesnt go away...

anyway its day 11 and its still about the same, its better than before but no real progress lately. Ive read it can take 2 to 3 weeks before really seeing any letro results.... keeping my fingers crossed.
  25. dpfisher

I got gyno from prime and had never used anything hormonal.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I got gyno from prime and had never used anything hormonal.
    yeah **** prime...*******s....would love to see usp labs out of buisness. I think Jack3d is overrated as well. Anyway, its day 15 and no real big change,....no joint problems, no ed, no sides at all....at uped to 2.5 mg of letro and dont have any sides......Im wondering if this letro is bad...got so more in the mail and am going to run one more week, if no results taper off and say **** it....Its only a small lump and not noticable, just dont want it to get bigger
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

OTC PCT is how prime can give you gyno
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.62%

Subbing. Just found out about Turmeric today. I also saw someone recommend B6 along with it, but I can't find the thread now to see how much they recommended. I picked up some B6 already, and will stop at a different shop on my way home to look for the Turmeric. I hope this **** works!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%

can someone find the b6 article, how much b6?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.17%

i have heard anywhere from 500 to 600mg......i doesnt do much for normal gyno. ITs usually use form tren based gynos (protactliin or whatever its called)
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

I cant believe it....I also feel slight gyno from Prime!

Im so glad I found your posts I actually thought I was going crazy because I feel tenderness and tingling in my nipples after the second week of Prime...I thought this wasnt possible??? I have nolvadex 10 mg tabs should I get off the Prime...and run a cycle of nolvadex??
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%

i have ppl at my store come in saying same........ from prime.....
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

I was taking Prime when I got a lump behind my right nipple
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%

Quote Originally Posted by tmilam View Post
    I was taking Prime when I got a lump behind my right nipple
    same like my co-worker
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

wow people are coming up to you saying they have lumps behind nipple at your store?? Geez...maybe I should drop Prime...its making me worry..i have tingling and sensitivity in my nipples....
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

Do you guys think I should stop prime immediately and run my nova??
  37. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    Do you guys think I should stop prime immediately and run my nova??
    I would not take anything that makes my nipples hurt after what happened to me. Whether you need nolva or not is up to you, but I'd bin the rest of the prime if it's giving you trouble. It's not "wasting money" to toss it out cause dealing with gyno is way more expensive.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

Thanks for the replies guys...Im gonna stop taking prime and run the nolva just 20mg per day for 4-6 weeks and see if the tenderness goes away...anyone know if stoked/post cycle support causes gyno?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.58%

I should probably stop using tumeric on my baked chicken breasts. I need those things to stay plump when I cook em, not shrink!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.69%

i have got a pea size lump under my nipple from a dbol cycle, i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it?????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. Any suggestions for a person who suffers from diabetes?
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
  3. Pro Bodybuilder Kris Dim suffers heart attack and stroke
    By brittishbulldog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:49 PM
  4. BB.com suffers a loss
    By dsade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 01:36 AM
  5. Replies: 7