new here..

  1. Registered User
    bostondangler's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    new here..


    whats up im new to the site and have a couple questions.. I just ran a standalone bold cycle for 8 weeks it was my first time using so i took it easy.
    I have been thinking about h-drol come june/july. ive been reading its good with minimal sides. What would you guys recomend?

  2. Registered User
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    Do u know what a pct is?
  3. Registered User
    AmericanJambo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    Do u know what a pct is?
    I'm wondering if he knows what the "SEARCH" button is.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    714
    Answers
    0


    none of you are very helpful to newcomers. ill be flat out with that. Even where I'm from you get a little flamed, but at least some people actually take time to give you that advice. if people wanted to just read they wouldnt come to a forum, register, and post.

    hell yall might as well put up a sticky.. if your new go somewhere else before thinking of posting here.
  5. Registered User
    AmericanJambo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    none of you are very helpful to newcomers. ill be flat out with that. Even where I'm from you get a little flamed, but at least some people actually take time to give you that advice. if people wanted to just read they wouldnt come to a forum, register, and post.

    hell yall might as well put up a sticky.. if your new go somewhere else before thinking of posting here.
    Seriously? I mean really? Come on. The guys questions is basically "what do you think about HDrol"?! Here is an example of a good thread:

    1st H-DROL Cycle help!!!!

    "Hey guys looking to start an h-drol cycle. After my research I'm thinking that it would work best for my situation. This is my 1st ph. I am 21 yrs old 6ft 2in 180lbs. I take in about 250-300g protein and carbs a day. Been lifting for about 4 years. My target weight is around 195lbs.

    ON cycle:4-6 weeks possibly
    CEL H drol- 50/75/75/75/75/75mg depending on sides week to week
    Cycle Assist

    PCT:4-5 weeks
    iForce Reversitol V2
    CEL PCT assist
    Liver Assist xt

    sound good? suggestions?"


    Now THAT is how you ask a question to get an answer. It's obvious that he did his homework and not expecting everyone to do it for him. Let's see what I come up with when I use the search button:

    First H-Drol Cycle

    H-Drol question !!

    Running a HDROL cycle

    hdrol cycle planning

    Just Ordered My Turinabol LV

    My first cycle is C.E.L. H-Drol.

    The next level, PPs Turinabol!

    h-drol pct!!!!!!!!!

    low h-drol cycle? even worth it?

    Want to start H-drol need help..

    1st H-Drol Log

    FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL

    Getting ready for My H-drol cycle

    First cycle Hdrol need diet help.

    h-drol PCT questions

    H DROL

    It took me 5 minutes to find and post ALL of those links and they answer just about every question you could have about Hdrol. The best part is that every single one of those threads have posts just in THIS MONTH. Everyone here is extremely helpful, we just don't want to do everyone's homework for them. Especially when this question is asked 15 times a month!
  6. Registered User
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    none of you are very helpful to newcomers. ill be flat out with that. Even where I'm from you get a little flamed, but at least some people actually take time to give you that advice. if people wanted to just read they wouldnt come to a forum, register, and post.

    hell yall might as well put up a sticky.. if your new go somewhere else before thinking of posting here.
    You should do some research. I'll be flat out with that.

    People here are actually very helpful. Folks just want to see that people who ask questions have done adequate research and are not looking to be spoonfed.

    You would have gotten a much better response had you already planned your cycle out (including PCT), maybe gave an overview of your diet, and stated the goals you are trying to achieve with the cycle. That would show everyone that you've put out some effort in researching and are just looking to fill in the gaps.

    But really, H-DROL cycles are pretty basic and have been discussed to death. I think you'd have to try pretty hard to come up with a question that hasn't already been covered 10 times in the past 6-12 months alone.
  7. Registered User
    bostondangler's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    sry for coming off like that guys..i guess i didnt think about what i wrote. Thnx for all those links very helpful!
  8. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    714
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    You should do some research. I'll be flat out with that.

    People here are actually very helpful. Folks just want to see that people who ask questions have done adequate research and are not looking to be spoonfed.

    You would have gotten a much better response had you already planned your cycle out (including PCT), maybe gave an overview of your diet, and stated the goals you are trying to achieve with the cycle. That would show everyone that you've put out some effort in researching and are just looking to fill in the gaps.

    But really, H-DROL cycles are pretty basic and have been discussed to death. I think you'd have to try pretty hard to come up with a question that hasn't already been covered 10 times in the past 6-12 months alone.
    in my post.. i did all of that. to the tee. this isnt my thread.
  9. Registered User
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    in my post.. i did all of that. to the tee. this isnt my thread.
    Right, I see, wrong guy. But, I checked out the thread I assume you are referring to and it actually looks like you are getting help. Nobody is flaming you either.

    On a side note, you didn't do those things "to the tee". You laid out your H-DROL dosing schedule, sure. But for your diet you said you have a friend who is going to teach you and for your PCT you said you are still undecided. Decide on a PCT protocol and lay it out. Then once you figure out how to eat (which really you should have down a LONG time before even considering steroids) post up an overview of your intended diet. Show people that you've done your research and are serious about this and you'll likely get a lot of helpful suggestions and critiques if you need them.

    [/threadjack]
  10. Registered User
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    @ pipes
    First of all, we didn't even have a chance to help him before u got all pissy. If he said no, then I would have told him what a pct is and how to safely use these steroids.
    Second of all, he could have gotten all this info quicker by searching than starting a new thread. Kids these days want to be spoon fed everything.
    Third of all, this is the only place I come to for info since day 1. Thru the search button, pm's and asking questions, I know quite a bit today. No one has ever flamed me for wanting knowledge that I can't obtain.
    Forth of all, I don't care about ur thread, this isn't about u. If u know how to get spoon fed so well, than give this guy some pointers on that or something. All u did was come on here whining.
    Finally, Jambo actually helped him tons. Plus if this guys learns how to do research, he will actually have head knowledge vs. directions that may or may not apply to him.
    Bostondangler- pm me if u need any help. None of us r flaming u
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in