Site growth?

Pumper

Awards
I haven't been able to find any straight up answers anywhere on this, but my question is do you get site growth? I've seen just as many people say no as yes. I know alot of guys just pin there glutes but I haven't seen any juicers walking around with a kim kardashian ass. So please jump in if you have any thoughts.

Thanks guys

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no site growth

HOWEVER swelling in the muscle fascia stretching it and what not seems to help SLIGHTLY

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
^^^ what he said. Zero site growth. It may appear to get bigger, but its only swelling.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like pump said, there are just as many people that swear by site growth... I dont however...

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Greg Valentino seems to believe it.

Lol!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
That's because that moron was injecting synthol into his arm! Guy is a waste of space and is a reason why people look at AAS the way they do. Some dumb ass midget putting all this crap into his body, on top of a bunch of recs, saying that it's common place for AAS users to do recs! Guy is a waste of human skin!

andro

Awards
ive always heard and read that that site enhancement isnt possible. although, when i was pinning winny in my delts they were noticeable larger/fuller, and had striations. only time i have ever seen my delts look that good. i have heard that trenbolone has site enhancement like characteristics.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
...I know alot of guys just pin there glutes but I haven't seen any juicers walking around with a kim kardashian ass. So please jump in if you have any thoughts. Thanks guys
LMAO.

Whenever I've pinned AAS I notice what apprears to be site growth but it is in fact a swelling effect. HOWEVER, I did a run of IGF-1 and noticed a significant site growth effect.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.

Whenever I've pinned AAS I notice what apprears to be site growth but it is in fact a swelling effect. HOWEVER, I did a run of IGF-1 and noticed a significant site growth effect.
From what ive read Peg MGF is better for Site growth than IGF-LR3. Ive used Igf and will be using again in every PCT but have yet to Try Peg MGF. Its on my to do list though. Igf Made my chest and Lats grow a ton though so I will agree with IGF giving some site growth even though some will say since its systemic it does not give as much localized effect as multiple dosings of rh-IGF

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ok lets get something straight there is site growth and yes it is from synthol.. anyone that doesnt beleive a hell of alot of top pros use this is out of there mind.. its a common place in the pro world..
also up for debate is whether igf..and other peptides are capable of site growth.. but there is some evidence pointing in that direction.. although im not quite a believer yet... someone once told me it takes 30ml of any thick oil per month in one body part to cause site growth(oil as in deca/not straight oil).. this is debatable.. although it would make sense in terms of streching muscle fascia putting a mL of deca each day in a calf!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's because that moron was injecting synthol into his arm! Guy is a waste of space and is a reason why people look at AAS the way they do. Some dumb ass midget putting all this crap into his body, on top of a bunch of recs, saying that it's common place for AAS users to do recs! Guy is a waste of human skin!
Before he got into steroids and synthol, he was one of the top body builders of his time, able to surpass bodybuilders that were taking gear, while he was natural. Dont hate haha..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Before he got into steroids and synthol, he was one of the top body builders of his time, able to surpass bodybuilders that were taking gear, while he was natural. Dont hate haha..
pictures, articles, etc... not saying i dont beleive u.. but this seems like something greg himself would say

edit: i found a few photos

looks good in these.. arms are his strongest body part even back then... id have alot more respect for him if he didnt wanna take the cheap way to the biggest arms in the world