This might come off....

Pharcyde

Awards
to be a dumb question but is it illegal for 4AD to be an injectable? If so, I have some coming in the mail and getting a bit worried because of a thread my friend read.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you don't be careful, police will bash your door down at night and put the boots on you...

But about injectables, no. Do a search.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
correct. it is NOT illegal. legality has to do with the substance, not the format. from an end user standpoint. it ARGUABLY runs afoul of the FDA if a seller knowingly markets an injectable (but that has never been prosecuted to my knowledge), but from an enduser standpoint it is legal to inject anything that is in itself legal - prohormones, water, koolaid, etc.

in short - it is legal for an enduser to possess injectable prohormones, to inject them, and to convert prohormones into an injectable format.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Depends on where you live and the laws in your state. In Ca. 4AD is classified as a schedule III controlled substance, in the same category as aas's. Carries a felony charge, then is usually reduced to a misdemeanor for personal possession. Doesn't matter if it is in powder, liquid, or any other form. Although, I have never heard of anyone being arrested for possesion of 4AD.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
cuffs, that is not inconsistent with what i said.

*if* the underlying substance is legal, then pinning it, converting it to injectable and/or possessing the injectable version is ALSO legal.

obviously, since 4ad is schedule III in cali, then possessing ANY form of 4ad, to inclkude an injectable is also illegal.

the point is that the legality/illegality is based on the substance itself, not how it is stored.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
A little off-topic, but it amazes how in Cali we can use Methyls & 1-Test, but God forbid we use a little 4-AD to prevent us from having a limp noodle during a cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
cuffs, that is not inconsistent with what i said.

*if* the underlying substance is legal, then pinning it, converting it to injectable and/or possessing the injectable version is ALSO legal.

obviously, since 4ad is schedule III in cali, then possessing ANY form of 4ad, to inclkude an injectable is also illegal.

the point is that the legality/illegality is based on the substance itself, not how it is stored.
jjjd, I wasn't taking anything away from your statement, but I guess it looked that way with my post being after yours. I was basically making the statement to Pharcyde. You just put it in a more professional manner. ;)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
it is just a fact that california is WACKED.

WACKED i say. arnold has helped out some, but if there was ever a state that is proof that leftists can be some of most privacy interfering, rights denying, MF'ers on earth, it is the state of california.

near impossible to get a CCW.
ephedra illegal (prior to federal ban)
etc.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? Ca. is the state that sets the precedence for all others to follow. A true leader who is for The People. LOL! At least that's what they want you to believe. :rolleyes:

Hey, but Marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes. ;) That's why Tommy Chong stays here. LOL

Get this as far as a CCW. It is a midemeanor charge, basically a citation, if one is to carry a loaded firearm without a CCW. But, if you have a double edged knife (dirk or dagger) concealed it makes it a felony. Go figure where the priorities are. I'd take my chances with carrying the firearm if needed.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the tommy chong federal prosecution, imo, was a travesty.

don't get me wrong, i think MJ sux, but the case smells.

chong was a moron, but he didn't deserve jail time

propho

Awards
  • Established
well in VA I believe it's against the law to have a syringe without a prescription or whatever..

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
if so, then possessing a syringe is illegal.

i doubt the actual ACT of pinning is illegal, nor the possession of an injectable 4ad.

but the pins would get you in trouble.

in most jurisidiction i am aware of, where pins are NOT otc, it is either a misdemeanor or petty misdemeanor to possess them

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pins are illegal in Ca. too. You can thank the heroin and coke addicts who shared syringes for that one. They hit you with two laws in Ca. One for possessing for the use of controlled substances (which gear and 4AD fall under), and the other just plain possession unless it is for the administration of insulin, adrenaline, poultry or animals. And even with that, they document your personal information.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
in some states, pins have been legalized (made OTC) because of the heroin and coke addicts. the argument is that since they are now OTC, there will be less spread of AID, Hepatitis, etc. if access to needles isn't restricted.

i think that's an intelligent response

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I definitely see the point in that. Makes sence to me, but I doubt Ca. will ever accept such a program. Who knows? I see no harm with having OTC diabetic syringes as long as they are disposed of properly. Maybe something like if they turn 30 used ones in, they get 30 new ones back.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
most states that legalized syringes, made all syringes legal, not just slin pins.

and obvious plus for injectable ph users.

imo, i just think pins should be legal, like they are in my jurisdiction.

legalized pins also help facilitate needle exchange programs, etc. which i agree are very good things.

heroin addicts suck. heroin addicts with HIV suck much more (but hopefully not)

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
A little off-topic, but it amazes how in Cali we can use Methyls & 1-Test, but God forbid we use a little 4-AD to prevent us from having a limp noodle during a cycle.
No ****. We can't get the M4ohn to try out, either.

comrade

Awards
since when does the law have anything to do with whats right or fair?