Epidrol side effect?

grunt0311

Awards
Hey guys,
Well I've been on Epidrol for a week now running it at 20mg a day for first week. For the last two days I have been getting morning sickness. Yesterday it only lasted about 3 hours and today it has been an all day event. Has anyone else experienced this? Or this morning sickness has to do with something else? Like gf being pregnant? ( LOL HOPE NOT!) Well any feedback with be appreciated.
Thanks

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Are you feeing nauseous, and do you have any abdominal pains?
Has your dosage changed after week 1??
WHat are your support supps like?? I had nasty sides from it, i.e. massive abdominal pains, nausea and all that stuff, happened in week 3, so I stopped immediately and loaded up on 1.2 grams of NAC per day, and a liver cleanse\supp that is in liquid form I bough from a naturopath.
I was playing around with dosages though for example I bumped it up to 40mgs on week2, but it wasnt too good for me you know.
And yes it became an all day event for me as well, the pains werent worth it, its not like you cant achieve that with a decent training program and a good diet.
I went on a tangent lol! nothing wrong with stopping, but make sure you have a serm if you are already 2 weeks in.

grunt0311

Awards
No ab pains just nausea. I have nolva on hand and have been taking milk thistle with the epi. Today is actually the end of the first week and i wanted to bump it up to 30mg for week 2. This **** sucks cause i absolutely have no appetite and I need to get my meals in.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. To be quite honest, I would stop and see if the side effects are gone. I mean its only 1 week, and maybe, maybe low dose the serm if your boys have shrunk.
If you feel fine i.e. libido, and all is good down there then skip it, and I would suggest you go to the doctor to get a blood test and to check your liver values just to be safe.
The lack of appetite is interesting, and is counterproductive to your training.
Force yourself to eat, do the big 3 breakfast\lunch\dinner, and in between those just have a snack like a banana, a few almonds, and some fruit and\or cottage cheese.
Just build that appetite back up and feed yourself, and stop the epidrol. I know its not what you want to hear, but seriously if you want to get ripped, then load up on good fish oils (Carlsons is awesome!), and eat lean my man! Lean meats, lots of veggies, and treat yourself to a cheat meal, once a week only! My guilty pleasures are pizza and home made nachos! I have to pick one or the other.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol killed my appetite for a bit. Should subside/

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
No ab pains just nausea. I have nolva on hand and have been taking milk thistle with the epi. Today is actually the end of the first week and i wanted to bump it up to 30mg for week 2. This **** sucks cause i absolutely have no appetite and I need to get my meals in.
Yeah bro i had the same problem on my 1st havoc cycle. i use to vomit everyday and bring all my food bck up. Not nice. Its ana amazing compound apart from that though.