The cycle!

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
alright here goes my next cycle (actually first real cycle)
wks 1-4 M1T 20 mgs/day
wks 1-12 Sledge test (4 OHT cyp 75mg / 4 ad prop 50mg / 4 ad cyp 300mg 425mg/ml) 1,275 mgs/wk
wks 1-12 1-test cyp 600-800 mgs/wk
wks 12-15 test prop
wks 12-15 m4ohn
GFL(long igf-1) 11-19 40 mcgs/day
pct
nolva
liguid dex
clomid
I dont have access to much gear so this is kinda what i am thinking...I am however making a trip down to mexico next week so if i can pick up some t400 then i most definatly will but we shall see. I am working now on getting diet in tact and finishing up getting all of my cycle and ancilleries before i start. My goals this cycle are 15-20 pounds solid lean body mass (solidified with the GFL post cycle) i hope to be running around 4.500-5000 cals a day with 350-400 grams of protein. And training 4 days a week. Training is solid right now diet is coming along pretty well still working on it though.
My stats are:
193 lbs
6'0 ft tall
10% BF
about to be 21 (prolly wont start until i am 21)
Let me know how it looks to you guys..
Dick

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This is your first cycle? If so, IMO thats a bit overkill....If possible, I'd just run the test prop for 8-10 weeks, that is if you have enough...JMO..

Either that, or just pick two of those compounds (an inject and an oral) and run those.....good luck...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you need all that for your first cycle.

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Of course i dont NEED all of that stuff but doesnt it sound like a kick ass cycle? Ok ill think about cutting back on it but thanks for your advice..Any one have any other critiques...Oh yeah i guess i could let yall know what i have done before. I have done alot of 1-ad, 1-test oral, m1t, and i did a little test back when i was 18. so i do have a little experience but not a ton.
dick

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
That cycle sounds Hella Kick Ass to me :D ! If I were you I'd find some HCG to run throughout the cycle, or at least for the last few weeks and first week PCT. And drop the Liquidex post cycle.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Chemo and I talked about this on the live help thing. He said a great cycle that would rival some illegal ones would be something as simple as 4AD cyp and M1T. That's kind of what I'm going for except I'll be using the Sledge test instead.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Chemo and I talked about this on the live help thing. He said a great cycle that would rival some illegal ones would be something as simple as 4AD cyp and M1T. That's kind of what I'm going for except I'll be using the Sledge test instead.
That's the cycle I'm on now :D . I can't compare it to real gear, but it's definitely hardcore. I feel (and look ;) ) like Superman :cool:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know man. Your test readings are what made me look twice. Good ****, brudda.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'll be joining you on the Sldge Test soon as well :)

M

mac_dad6

Awards
does sledge have a website. i'm new to this board and have heard alot about his products.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Of course i dont NEED all of that stuff but doesnt it sound like a kick ass cycle? Ok ill think about cutting back on it but thanks for your advice..Any one have any other critiques...Oh yeah i guess i could let yall know what i have done before. I have done alot of 1-ad, 1-test oral, m1t, and i did a little test back when i was 18. so i do have a little experience but not a ton.
dick
I think it is poor judgement to cram 6 compounds into one cycle and just bc you ccram everything under the sun into one cycle does not make it "kick ass". i in no way mean to offend you - but i think you should really reconsider. Also 9 weeks of igf is a long time - it is suspected that after 4 weeks you get to a point of diminishing returns.

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I think it is poor judgement to cram 6 compounds into one cycle and just bc you ccram everything under the sun into one cycle does not make it "kick ass". i in no way mean to offend you - but i think you should really reconsider. Also 9 weeks of igf is a long time - it is suspected that after 4 weeks you get to a point of diminishing returns.
Ok goldy light point taken....I am dropping test prop in this cycle and shortening the igfe to the last two weeks of the cycle then the first two weeks of pct..or should i simply run it entirely during pct? I am not trying to "cram" everything under the sun in my cycle i am however trying to cover alot of bases with my cycle. Some fairly powerful androgens with some more anabolic and less androgenic compounds. I am also going to use hcg for pct. Any more suggestions are definately welcome.
Dick

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
find some HCG if your going to run that