Found you all!! thank god for birthday messages!! On a dbol cycle.....

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Firstly, appologies for being absent for a year!!
I have googled etc etc and could not find this place after posting 18 times!

this morn, i get a b/day message, and now i have found!!!!!!

Anyway, after sciatica and then a car crash, i am back on the weights!!

Currently on a Dbol 6wk 60mg e/d type moment.
(will then re-look into test-e and get re-ready for first inj cycle)

Should i expect not so good results as i have been out for a while?

Being so tall (6.5/6.6) with a high matabolism, i would love to know some high calorie health foods too!

I currently have the CNP Pro Mass/Flapjack Bar and bottles galore of Turbo (powerbeck/406cal per 500ml)

I have also started mixing the shakes with Quark too, as well as ice cream and nuts and egg whites etc

But what i need is HIGH CALORIE food!!!! Idea's?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Firstly, appologies for being absent for a year!!
I have googled etc etc and could not find this place after posting 18 times!

this morn, i get a b/day message, and now i have found!!!!!!

Anyway, after sciatica and then a car crash, i am back on the weights!!

Currently on a Dbol 6wk 60mg e/d type moment.
(will then re-look into test-e and get re-ready for first inj cycle)

Should i expect not so good results as i have been out for a while?

Being so tall (6.5/6.6) with a high matabolism, i would love to know some high calorie health foods too!
I currently have the CNP Pro Mass/Flapjack Bar and bottles galore of Turbo (powerbeck/406cal per 500ml)

I have also started mixing the shakes with Quark too, as well as ice cream and nuts and egg whites etc

But what i need is HIGH CALORIE food!!!! Idea's?

holy **** dude if those are your real stats.. u should not cycle.. at 5'9 as a sophmore in highschool i would have to suck massive weight to even be 175lbs.. have u lifted regularly for awhile or r u just coming back and think steroids are the magic answer to gain what u lost for not lifting for a year?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
holy **** dude if those are your real stats.. u should not cycle.. at 5'9 as a sophmore in highschool i would have to suck massive weight to even be 175lbs.. have u lifted regularly for awhile or r u just coming back and think steroids are the magic answer to gain what u lost for not lifting for a year?
Always done weights, its in my blood!! just was not hitting them as hard.

"magic answer" lol, no such thing fella!!

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest avoiding those pre-packaged "weight gainer" type foods. Ideally they should be kept on hand to be used only in a pinch. Get used to preparing 90-99% of your food in the kitchen. If you're in need of calories, nuts are a great, cheap source. Peanuts & peanut butter, almonds, pistachios, and walnuts are nice choices.

You should be getting lots of calories as it is from meats as well. Beef will provide you with a lot of calories and is an excellent source of protein. If you're on a tight budget ground beef can be purchased in bulk pretty cheap. If you're worried about the fat for whatever reason, grilling it over a flame will reduce it significantly.

Honestly this is all basic sh*t that should be second-nature to you way before even considering steroids.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
u need test with that dbol..........
Only people that talk like you are what i call forum rats.... Ive know plenty of people the have done only dbol cycles and have been perfectly fine. Yes test is always a great addition but how do all these people on prohormones do it? Test is only there to keep libido up.....and to also feel like god for a couple months.:32:

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
I'd suggest avoiding those pre-packaged "weight gainer" type foods. Ideally they should be kept on hand to be used only in a pinch. Get used to preparing 90-99% of your food in the kitchen. If you're in need of calories, nuts are a great, cheap source. Peanuts & peanut butter, almonds, pistachios, and walnuts are nice choices.

You should be getting lots of calories as it is from meats as well. Beef will provide you with a lot of calories and is an excellent source of protein. If you're on a tight budget ground beef can be purchased in bulk pretty cheap. If you're worried about the fat for whatever reason, grilling it over a flame will reduce it significantly.

Honestly this is all basic sh*t that should be second-nature to you way before even considering steroids.
I cannot eat/digest meat.

I can only eat Tuna, also sausages, burgers & mince meat (the crap as it has been ground up)

I alreay have peanut butter & peanuts in my diet.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I cannot eat/digest meat.

I can only eat Tuna, also sausages, burgers & mince meat (the crap as it has been ground up)

I alreay have peanut butter & peanuts in my diet.
You lost me. You cant eat meat but you can eat fish, pork and beef?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
You lost me. You cant eat meat but you can eat fish, pork and beef?
Meat as in cuts of, like with a sunday roast.

The crappy meat is ok, the real cuts of meat will make me sick and then i faint!

Fish as in: tuna and fish fingers, and thats it for fish!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Meat makes you faint? Been to a doctor about this man???

Here's a bulker shake I do:

1 serving of ON Pro Complex
1/2 cup oats, raw
1 tblsp natty pb
1 large banana
1 cup 2% milk

Should get you right around 7-800 calories.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Meat makes you faint? Been to a doctor about this man???

Here's a bulker shake I do:

1 serving of ON Pro Complex
1/2 cup oats, raw
1 tblsp natty pb
1 large banana
1 cup 2% milk

Should get you right around 7-800 calories.
Nice one, cheers fella.

(yes been to docs!! apparently its something to do with trouble digesting it!)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If youre having digestion problems something as simple as probiotics/enzymes can help you out. When bulking I make sure I have a probiotic regimen to help digest all the food I eat. Also to make sure Im absorbing all the nutrients I need to absorb

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
If youre having digestion problems something as simple as probiotics/enzymes can help you out. When bulking I make sure I have a probiotic regimen to help digest all the food I eat. Also to make sure Im absorbing all the nutrients I need to absorb
i want touch it mate, havent done so since i was 12.

N

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
How's that dbol working for you. Liver support? Pct?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Got milk thistle, will be getting liv-52.

Pct, Nolva
I was thinking about going taking some d-bol this cycle.... But my liver needs a rest from all those dumb prohormones. But i will be watching your gains and how much you keep during pct. Have you ever tried clomid for pct ? Ill never do another cycle without it. good luck bro

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
I was thinking about going taking some d-bol this cycle.... But my liver needs a rest from all those dumb prohormones. But i will be watching your gains and how much you keep during pct. Have you ever tried clomid for pct ? Ill never do another cycle without it. good luck bro
Firstly, cheers fella.
It was a case of nolva or clomid, maybe next time clomid, and then decide which is the best for me for PCT wise.

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Only people that talk like you are what i call forum rats.... Ive know plenty of people the have done only dbol cycles and have been perfectly fine. Yes test is always a great addition but how do all these people on prohormones do it? Test is only there to keep libido up.....and to also feel like god for a couple months.:32:
yea u prolly dont care about running test with it cause you get no poon anyway

test is so dirt cheap whats the point of not running it