Mdrol 6 weeks

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Alright you guys whats up. i just tought id post up my results on my cycle let you guys know whats up and give you a little more insight on this particular cycle of Mdrol. ill be quick and to the point.

today is my last day before i jump on to PCT, i ran 6 weeks of Mdrol at 20mg all 6 weeks. i started at 165lb and today im at 183lb, i used this as a bulking up cycle and ill be damd if it did not work good, very nice strength gains, very nice mass gains specially around my shoulders and back, i went from benching 225 once to benching 225 10 reps my max i dont know but im guessing its up there around 275 or maybe higher. i pretty much put mass all around my body with this cycle, my legs look good my deltoids and wings fore arms, my arms went from 15.5 to 16.5 inches and so on. i actually stretch my large shirt sleeves with my biceps feels good lol. this cycle got my mass gains i was not expecting so over all im happy the only down falls are, around week 5 i broke out with acne and week 6 i started to get back pumps just by walking around witch is not a big deal to me, another thing is that this cycle did not have as much definition as spawn did, but im guessing thats because it had no epi in it, but its cool i like the look of filling in those large shirts and having the T hang off your chest lol. trough out the whole cycle i took liver juice and liv52 witch were AWSOME never felt a thing, i also had omega 3 and animal pack and some ons 100% whey. i must say tough that i had such a rapid mass gain that i do feel weird having to walk around with 18lb extra, i do feel i lost some flexibility around the shoulders i guess ill get used to it haha.
my pct will include nolva some natty test booster, formastaine, creatine, and some whey protein, and animal pack.
ill keep you posted when im done with pct let you know how it went and what i was able to keep. if any questions u have that youd like detail to let me know, alright ttyl.
:sgrin:

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
First I am going to post something for any other newbies that may read this:

Do not run a Superdrol (or any other clone) cycle for 6 weeks. Especially at 20mg when you weigh under 200lbs. There is no need. You will be wasting good SD and taxing your body more than needed.

Ok, now that's out of the way: Are you getting blood-work to check on your test levels/liver/etc?? 6 weeks is entirely too long to be running a methylated steroid like SD (in my opinion and more than likely the majority opinion out there). It's very harsh on your lipids and liver enzymes.

I hope you keep your gains but your cycle may have been ill-planned.

All the best.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Well i do agree with the above post. But good **** on the cycle... It sounds literally the same as my mdrol cycle lol. I literally weighted 165 and went to 183 also... strength gains were the same too. What is your pct? you are probly going to have a tough recovery, I was shut down in 3 weeks....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Do not run a Superdrol (or any other clone) cycle for 6 weeks. Especially at 20mg when you weigh under 200lbs. There is no need. You will be wasting good SD and taxing your body more than needed.

Ok, now that's out of the way: Are you getting blood-work to check on your test levels/liver/etc?? 6 weeks is entirely too long to be running a methylated steroid like SD (in my opinion and more than likely the majority opinion out there). It's very harsh on your lipids and liver enzymes.

All the best.
I dont respond well to 10mg, 20 mg is alright and 30mg is the sweet spot for me (when the weight went up)...

Goku21

Goku21

Awards

All the best.
You know i do agree on it being too long of a cycle for Mdrol and i did read alot before going trough with it, but i guess i did it according to how i felt around week 4, i felt good i felt like i could keep going so i did, and honestly week 5 and 6 is where i had the best strength increases like a friend said i would have, i guess it all depends on how you react to the substance. but by no means i disagree with you, you are right it even says it on the bottle not to go past 4 weeks but i did and its fine so far, but im not out of the woods yet, i still got PCT. and yes i am going to get blood work done tomorrow

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
Well i do agree with the above post. But good **** on the cycle... It sounds literally the same as my mdrol cycle lol. I literally weighted 165 and went to 183 also... strength gains were the same too. What is your pct? you are probly going to have a tough recovery, I was shut down in 3 weeks....
You also ran for 6 weeks?

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Formastain 0/0/50/50/25/25
DTHC as directed or somthing that can replace this i only have half a bottle left and i cant find DTHC no more.

Extra stuff I got:
B6
Milk thistle
Hawthorn berry
Stoked

i thing pct is gona be hard lol what did you pct?

Goku21

Goku21

Awards
What were your gains after week 4? Week 5?
ok well check this out at the end of week 4 i was benching 225 5reps and squating 225 10 reps for 5 sets. at the end of week six i doubled that. benching 225 10 reps and squating 225 10 reps for 10 sets i feel like i could keep going, i surprised my self when i got to my 5th rep and i saw my self keep going into 6,7,8 and increasing into week 5 and 6. the funny part is that every one says i look fatter now lol i must say my abs lost definition since it was a bulking cycle. but not to much

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
nah i stopped at three weeks, but i also got all of my gains week 2 it seemed like lol.
and that should be a good pct... ppl add all kinds of cortisol blockers and stuff and all these products but ive recovered fine every time from just a SERM and AI and some zma...

toejab

Awards
question about back pumps...what are they exactly?thanks

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
question about back pumps...what are they exactly?thanks
exactly what its called...lol. ur back feels reeally tight and pumped up and sometimes can cause a lot of pain. but most people take taurine and drink lots of water which helps A LOT!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i think 6 weeks is ok, i did it. most ppl i know did it. just have good support supps and around 1200mg of milk thistle. also ppl do dbol for 8 weeks at much higher dose. ppl over state toxic effect.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks....f that...taking 3 weeks bridged into 3 weeks of epi.....wow

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
i think 6 weeks is ok, i did it. most ppl i know did it. just have good support supps and around 1200mg of milk thistle. also ppl do dbol for 8 weeks at much higher dose. ppl over state toxic effect.
I'm willing to bet you don't have the bloodwork that says you were/are alright after it. Feeling alright and being alright are two compeltely different things. My brother felt on top of the world until one afternoon he had horrible chest pains and we discovered he had cancer spread throughout his body (not directly applicable to SD, but you get the point I am making)

I'm not one to quibble over trivial things but I've seen first hand what abusing a compound like SD does to people.

That being said it's your body and you are free to do whatever you choose but to me it's just not worth the risk of permanent shutdown or infertility, having children is something I really want to do later on in life.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All the milk thistle in the world won't protect your HDL though, I'd be more concerned about that. Superdrol has been shown to **** HDL in the ass.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my hdl is 79 last time i checked....... right after running DIANABOL! yes u read right DIANABOL for 8 weeks. ARNOLD STYLE :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
and my bad cholesterol LDL? was EXTREMELY LOW

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see your point, but Dbol is not the same as Superdrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ya but if this was a thread about dbol, it would still get the same BS of killin liver and hdl, i know SD kills hdl but dbol does as well. im not trying to provoke overkill of steroid use but WAY TOO MANY ppl over state their sides.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus. i ran superdrol for 4 weeks and had bigger gains than that. but the sides were pretty bad at 4 weeks. not sure how you made it to 6 weeks. my bench max was 225 at the start and ended at 285.. thats 50 lbs in 3 weeks. ( i didnt really see any gains the 4th week). if i ever do run superdrol again it wont be for more than 3 weeks.