Advice required

rs198722

Awards
Hi ive been strength training for quite a while now. Previously with the aim to help me in my thai boxing.

I have stopped fighting now and am looking to fulfill my vanity and get a lookgood body. Not looking for any type of mutant mass just a well defined physique while packing some heat.

I have used many suppliments before and have been thinking of getting a little "extra help" with some steroids. In an uneducated lust for results i went ahead and bought some dbol.

However, i was also sent 10 amps of decc along with double my order of bdol due to mess ups with the order.

After thinking about my rash decision i decided to do a little more research before jumping into anything.

Ive been in 2 minds about taking the decca as i am not sure it is wise for me at the age of 23 to be messing with my hormonal system so much.

Any advice would be great thanks

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
23 is an ok age if you do your research first. You can make a decent cycle out of that if you get ahold of some legit test, but before you do anything, get some knowledge under your hat.

tigerbunny

Awards
find a friend that will trade you test for your deca.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
at 5'10 and 155lbs, you definitely can gain some more size before starting AAS, especially considering your goals are to just have a nice body.

rs198722

Awards
well im not just strictly looking for a good body im looking to push stength and power aswell.
I had to keep my weight down to make weigh ins and have already come up from about 140lbs so diet is also working for me

appleyard

appleyard

Awards
You can EASILY gain 30lbs in 6-8 months.
Eat clean 6 times a day and use a clean lean weight gainer.

Nutrition is key.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
^^Agreed. Continue doing what you're doing and look to gain another 20-30lbs.